July 2018 Moms

Weekday Randoms 7/23 - 7/27

Re: Weekday Randoms 7/23 - 7/27

• @gingerbride26 prayers coming your way! Sorry your LO is in the nicu, hoping things improve very soon. 
  • @gingerbride26 congratulations! Positive vibes going your way for a great recovery for both you and baby! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @kc1293 I’m sorry to hear you’re all sick too! @gingerbride26 the nicu can be so confusing and sad, I hope baby isn’t there very long and you’re able to snuggle soon. I found the nicu nurses to be super supportive and understanding, I hope you find the same in your nicu, positivity sent your way! 

My my mom came to see us today while I took my dog to the vet. It was nice to have company. I dobt realize but I think lately I’ve felt lonely. I have my three little guys who keep me busy but I do miss having adult interaction. I work very part time and it’s nice to put on makeup and real clothes twice a week even though I hate leaving my littles. 
  • amdftwamdftw member
    @gingerbride26 Congratulations and my thoughts are with you & your family for a fast recovery
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @gingerbride26 sending positive thoughts and prayers your way for a speedy recovery for both you and the lo. Big hug! 
  • @gingerbride26 I had a c section via general anesthesia too and it was seriously the worst pain i have ever dealt with and took a ton of morphine to get under control. The good news is that the recovery was about the same as my csection via epidural, so not that bad after day 1.

Praying for your little guy! I never dealt with Nicu, but you know he is in good hands
  • Thinking of you @gingerbride26!!! So many positive thoughts and prayers for you and lo.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @gingerbride26 you got it girl, sending hugs and positive vibes for a short NICU stay and recover for you and LO!
  • @gingerbride26 sending prayers and positive vibes your way!! I hope you and little man are reunited soon <3

Kylie M.

Baby #1 Born 12.16.2015

Baby #2 Due 7.13.2018

• millpemillpe member
    @gingerbride26 sending prayers to you and LO and your family.  I'm hoping you were able to see and hold him tonight to help with any anxiety. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Congrats @gingerbride26  wishing you easy healing and prayers for LO.
  • nimmlenimmle member
    Congrats @gingerbride26. Saying prayers for the LO and hoping the NICU stay is brief. Hope you are healing better today.
  • Congrats @gingerbride26. I hope everything is improving today. You are in my thoughts.
  • @gingerbride26 I’m so sorry LO is in the nicu, I hope his time in there is short and you have an uneventful recovery! And congratulations! 

@zande2016 yes! It’s either crashing or suuuuuuper slow all morning. Annoying. 
  • @gingerbride26 congratulations on the new baby boy, and prayers that you're both on the upswing today! 

Bump app keeps crashing for me too, super annoying.

My sister and twin nieces are coming over to meet LO today and I'm not excited about it. Really hoping they will at least bring food with them and I plan to just let the girls watch TV.
  • I am over the bump app. I haven't had crashing, but severe lag and it saps my battery life so hard on my phone. Maybe in August people will be ready to move?
  • Bump app sucks for me as well but I'm probably the only one not ready for FB simply because I am facebook-less and will miss you all lol
  • @kbernal2021 I’m not ready either!! I’ve been off of Facebook for a few months and have enjoyed not using it! I guess I’ll have to get back on if the party is moving over to FB land lol

Kylie M.

Baby #1 Born 12.16.2015

Baby #2 Due 7.13.2018

• nimmlenimmle member
    @zande2016 Well done, mama! Hopefully they give you a little more than 30 minutes.
  • Congrats @gingerbride26!  I hope you’re feeling better soon and your LO is out of the NICU asap!  

I’m ready for FB too.  I tried posting a few times yesterday and it wouldn’t let me post.  The “post reply” button wasn’t working for some reason.  Annoying.  Hopefully everyone can make the switch to FB.  I’d hate for anyone to feel left behind!
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @gingerbride26 so glad you got to hold him and he was off CPAP for a bit! Glad you are also up and moving!

@zande2016 good for you with the naps! It also must make you feel slightly more human to accomplish some things that aren't baby related and **gasp** get to nap! I hope you got a good one in.

Took the dogs on a hike before the downpour today, managed to get to the library to return some books. It wasn't supposed to rain until 2 and I wanted to get my car cleaned out so it not a mess when we go to the hospital but its already raining. Big surprise, lol.

Also finished my book last night (Iron Gold, 4th book in the Red Rising series) and got two more downloaded. Waffling between the first book of The Expanse series (we just started the show) and the Magicians. I'll probably get on the Expanse book just because the first season of the show only covers the first half of that book, and Magicians doesn't start again til early 2019 so I have time to get through those. 
  • Team Facebook here. TB is going to make me pull out my hair before the pp baldness hits.  

@zande2016 I hope you got a good stretch of nap! That’s about how my nap time routine went today too. 
  • Ugh counter guys show up 45 min EARLY and are giving us shit because my husband wasn't there yet.  I totally threw the NICU card in their face and reminded them they are early from the window given.  What is the point of estimated windows if you are going to be so far from it!? And then threaten to leave?

@zande2016 badass juggling there mama. 

I'm on the fence about Facebook - agreed the app sucks though!

Little man is still on cpap and now also on iv and they're stopping feeding for a day to let him rest and heal. Can't even hold him right now and he gets too squirmy when we touch and talk to him and his oxygen goes all over the place so I've decided to leave him be for a while.  Right now it could go either way on if he goes home with us or not on Friday.  SIL is on her way to keep me company for a bit while DH deals with contractors. 
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • nimmlenimmle member
    edited July 2018
    @gingerbride26 Ugh to counter guys and ugh to baby boy. I hope things get better.

This afternoon is a feet up, roomba on kind of afternoon. Although I probably should have dusted the tables before I put him on....oh well. No luck getting my induction moved up. Supposed to call her again tomorrow morning bright and early. Then again in the afternoon if nothing happens. Fingers crossed someone goes into labor tonight and opens a spot for me.
  • nimmle ya never know, maybe youll go into spontaneous labor on your own! fingers crossed!
  • @gingerbride26 congrats!  Will definitely be sending prayers your way

• @gingerbride congrats on your little man! I’m sorry it’s been a rough start to life. Sending good vibes that you continue to heal and LO recovers and is healthy! 
  • I think as more people have their babies, more will be ready to move to Facebook because the app is horrible and it's too hard to get on a laptop one handed!  LOL  I'm ready whenever.  Maybe we should target 8/1, or even 8/8 to get through the month (and/or add a week)?

I was dreading my sister coming over with the twins, but it was great!  They were calm and brought along Chickfila for lunch, and stocked my fridge with breakfast burritos (yay for one handed eating!), lasagna, and a funfetti cake!  I may need to go get a piece of cake right now while LO is sleeping before I have to pick up DD....
  • And846And846 member
    @gingerbride26 congrats on LO arriving and your progress in healing. I hope you can get him in the room with you soon!

as for help, DH and i have made our home just us the first few weeks so we can nivaigate parenthood ourselves with no interruption and critiques. We have allowed family to visit us this first week in small doses. 

For FB, I’ll move over when other do. I hate the app. I get on and think I’m all caught up and then i refresh the page and it says 33 new posts and I’m lost all over again/behind on a discussion, which i don’t like. 
  • I’m Facebook ready anytime
  • Facebook ready as well!

We gave LO her first bath today! So nerve wracking and cute at the same time. Then I go and grab her swaddle blanket she was wrapped up in before to re-wrap her after the bath, and found a TICK ON IT!!! I’m totally freaking out! Ughhh we have 2 dogs and a cat and have never found a tick on them or inside ever before. And now with an 11 day old I find one on her blanket in her R&P and now I can’t stop looking around thinking I’m going to find an army of ticks marching around. 
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• And846And846 member
    @rachelsogo on man!! That happened here too with some sort of flying beetle/bug. Never once saw a bug in the house until last night. Luckily, the cat caught it for us! Have you found others or was that the only one?
  • @And846 the only one so far! 

@zande2016 @acunamatada poll it!
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.