February 2019 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here

Re: Introduce Yourself Here

• Loading the player...
  • litxlove said:
    kayjay44 said:
    Where in Washington, @litxlove? I'm WA born and raised :)
    The Puyallup/ Graham area... how about you??
    @litxlove I grew up in Ferndale (north of Bellingham) but now I live just north of Seattle (Edmonds). I basically stayed in the greater Seattle area after college (UW). 

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• edited June 2018
    Hi! I'm 27 and my husband and I are so excited to be expecting our first! My EDD based on LMP is Feb. 15! I'm anxiously awaiting my first OB appointment which isn't until I'm 10 wks, it feels like forever! Happy and excited for everyone here! 
    Welcome.  So we can get to know *you* better, hop over to the knot and change your screen name.  There is a post on how to do that.  Glad you're here!
    I did change my username before I posted. And if shows the correct username under my profile but still posted the knottie name...checking to see if when I post this comment if it’s correct 

*edit* I see that it’s not so I’ll email someone about this. Sorry all!
  • Hi! I'm 27 and my husband and I are so excited to be expecting our first! My EDD based on LMP is Feb. 15! I'm anxiously awaiting my first OB appointment which isn't until I'm 10 wks, it feels like forever! Happy and excited for everyone here! 
    Welcome.  So we can get to know *you* better, hop over to the knot and change your screen name.  There is a post on how to do that.  Glad you're here!
    I did change my username before I posted. And if shows the correct username under my profile but still posted the knottie name...checking to see if when I post this comment if it’s correct 

*edit* I see that it’s not so I’ll email someone about this. Sorry all!
    Did you change it on theknot.com or from the app?  Once you change it on theknot, log out of theknot AND thebump and log back in.  Sometimes, it takes a few days.
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• Totally random lurking so excuse me while I call out @ginger1228 @LuLiLaEv and @squirttheturtle for their sneaky sneakiness. Lol congrats ladies! So happy for the three of you. At least I have some where else to stalk and see how you lovely ladies are doing. Not joining you though. No baby in this belly. 
    I saw you intro’ed and got so excited thinking you were joining us! <3
  • @ginger1228 Same!

@yellow1daisy Thank you! <3 I figured it was only a matter of time after someone mentioned lurking TB on the group the other day :#
  • @yellow1daisy not sneaky...private!  Haha...I was kinda hoping when I saw your name that you were gonna be here, too!

Thanks lady <3
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• Cautiously introducing myself. BFP came about a week ago. Going today for first set of betas. My (4) kids range in age from 18-5. Edd 2/17/19. 
    I come from a big family with a wide age range between 23-4. I’m the oldest and 19 years older than my 4yo sister. I absolutely love the spread out ages; it can be so much fun.
  • megzpye said:
    Hi everyone!
    I'm a 31 yo graphic designer. First pregnancy, due Feb 4, 2019! My first appointment with OB is next week.
    I'll be both teaching and finishing my thesis work this fall for a masters degree, so I'm a little nervous about juggling that with a pregnancy, but this was planned, so I knew what I was signing up for! Anyway, I'm SO glad to have found this board, and look forward to getting to know you guys!
    You got this! I found out I was pregnant two weeks before starting my masters and I just finished my thesis in January with my 3 year old. It’s tough but the end game is worth it . 
  • edited June 2018
    @squirttheturtle Thanks for your help! I think I just needed to log out of the app!
  • @canadianmom89 Thank you! It means a lot to hear that. And congrats on your degree!
  • Hello! Joining the group a little late, but I wanted to introduce myself to you all. My name is Chelsea, I’m 23 (24 next month) and married to my best friend for almost 2 years. We are expecting our first baby in February! I am 7 weeks along and have my first OBGYN appt next Monday, June 25th. Hubby and I are so excited! 
    So far pregnancy has been treating me well- no morning sickness. Just nasea and fatigue!

We recently shared the news with our family and will soon be sharing with our friends! Follow along on our journey via instagram; chelsea_lenzen

*****ALSO:Anyone else out there get eye infections since being pregnant? :/