TTC After a Loss
Options

May TWW

124»

Re: May TWW

• Options
    edited May 2018

Settling myself in for a long, impatient wait.  Not sure if I'm 1 or 2 DPO because like may of you ladies here, my temping isn't particularity accurate these days.  I'm going to use the OPK setting on FF for now, and see if I like my temps enough in the next couple of days to switch it back!  The AC is on full blast, so I think the thermometer starts off too cold.  I slept with it under my pillow last night and saw my rise this morning ;)

I'm in the live while you're waiting to POAS boat.  A couple of glasses of wine or a workout aren't going to make a difference. 

• Options
    Congrats @middlemama. A happy and healthy 9 months to you!

We cut Memorial Day weekend short amd came home Sunday. We were just not comfortable leaving our sick senior kitty too long.

I started POAS early this month. Internet cheapie gave me a BFN this morning but it is only 10DPO so we'll see what the next few days brings. I usually won't use FRER until 14DPO if AF hasn't started or if I get a positive on an internet cheapie before then. 

Last night my husband's old and sick cat came into bed with us and insisted on cuddling with me. He went to sleep with his head and paws on my belly. He always picks my husband over me if my husband is around so this was actually beyond weird. Then my antisocial female cat hopped up onto my lap purring and asking for pets this morning. Maybe they know something I don't?? Just another way to SS!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bakerstreetboys A couple glasses of wine over Memorial Day weekend is a tame Memorial Day weekend for me. But sub in beer for wine and it's what I did. I think it was maybe more fun to be the sober one because some of my friends are hilarious when drunk and I thought it was just because I was also drunk. Nope, they really are that hilarious. Good to know right? Anyway, good luck waiting for it to be time to POAS! My temps remain a little higher than normal even with the AC running after that first night we ran it.

I am now 11DPO and POAS this morning. I believe there was a faint line but it's a real squinter and for me it is so early... I am not declaring BFP until it gets a little darker. I will test again the next few days to see if that happens. My husband says he sees the line too so .. glimmer of hope?
  • Options
    @bethica83 FX for darkening lines 
  • Options
    etnyahetnyah member
    *lurking from WTO* Ohh @bethica83 that sounds promising!! Fingers crossed for you so hard!
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    char245char245 member
    @bethica83 I had good feelings about this month!! FX for a darker line tomorrow!!!
  • Options
    Ooohhhhh @bethica83 everything crossed!!!

Afm, I'm still trying to remain calm. Still not temping and still not opening FF. Feeling a little naseaus/acid reflux-y today. Nothing really different this morning except changed protein powder in my shake so not sure if that's the cause. I am probably testing this weekend even though AF isn't due until Tue-ish.
  • Options
    Kath525Kath525 member
    @bethica83 i have everything crossed for you!! Keep us updated!
  • Options
    @bethica83 fingers crossed for darker lines tomorrow!!
  • Options
    char245char245 member
    @bethica83 that is wonderful and exciting news! Here’s to a great and uneventful 9 months! 
  • Options
    So exciting @bethica83! FX I can join you in Feb!
  • Options
    *lurking*
    @bethica83 Congratulations! If you'd like to join the private TTCAL grads board for PGAL support, I put directions for it in the spoiler:

First you have to request to join the group, and I, or one of the other moderators, will accept your request. You can find the group on Page 2 of "View All Groups" under "Community." If you have any problems finding it, you can send me a PM. :)  

*TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly I hope so! Either way, please stay in touch!
    @offtoneverland I found the group and requested. Thank you, it's time to head over there though I am sure I'll lurk here a while too.
  • Options
    etnyahetnyah member
    @bethica83 I’m so happy for you, congrats!!! I hope this one works out and that we never see you ‘round these parts again! 
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
  • Options
    Congrats @bethica83 Hopefully some of the ladies here will join you on the Feb 19 board!
  • Options
    If I had my way, you would all be there with me. FX for some early June BFPs in here!!
  • Options
    @bethica83 Congrats! Such happy news! Fingers crossed for you!

I have been very inactive here despite joining in November. It’s hard not to get obsessed with temping and testing and getting disappointed. I’m expecting AF in two days, 11 or 12 dpo right now and on progesterone. This is cycle #9 after my CP back in November. It is getting frustrating to deal with month after month of BFN’s. I am coming up on the due date, which would have been July 17th, and I think in some ways I was hoping to just get pregnant by then because it would help lessen some of the pain of loss. But now I am just giving up most of that hope. I feel defeated. Took three tests so far this month and all BFN’s although one turned to a faint/evap line after 12 hours, but the fact that I even checked after 12 hours makes me realize that I’m just driving myself crazy. (I know full well that I shouldn’t do that, but I am just not willing to accept yet another month.) I am debating whether I should get in touch with my Gyn for further testing. Perhaps in a couple more cycles I will be started on Clomid. I just feel like I’ve been trying for so long (it has been a year since we started trying with the CP after 5 cycles) and I do not know how to keep going. Just need to rant to others in the same boat, I guess. Also hoping I get that longed for BFP tomorrow morning when I test yet again. 
  • Options
    char245char245 member
    @AGM0616 I’m so sorry you’re feeling this way! I’m right there with you! Everything you described, due date, checking pg tests way after you should, feeling defeated, that’s all me! This has felt like a very long year. I have found support here though and I hope you do too. FX for a BFP tomorrow! 
  • Options
    Started feeling crampy and irritable last night. Took my temp this morning and it's not high enough to be a successful cycle. I could probably talk myself into being due to window open and fan running at night but my RHR is dropping 2-3 bpm daily. All added up, I'd say AF will be here by Saturday. Guess I'll be tossing the last HTP in the trash cause by the time I need it, it will be expired.
  • Options
    @char245 It is so much better to have others going through the same thing (as much as we all would hope that this would be a rare thing to go through for anyone!). BFN this morning. Temps still up and I did have an “implantation dip” a few days ago although I know those are not indicative of anything. As much as I want to hope for a miraculous BFP in the next day or two, I think this is likely not my month. One more cycle of trying before I hit the due date without getting pregnant again. At least we have a couple vacations and a kitchen renovation to look forward to to keep us busy! Here’s hoping for a good June with lots more BFP’s on this board! 
  • Options
    tosh24tosh24 member
    *lurking*

@bethica83 Congratulations! PGAL brain is so, so hard but I hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months ahead of you! 
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Options
    @bethica83 Congrats! Best wishes for a happy and uneventful 9 mos!
  • Options
    I’m jumping over here.  FF says 3 DPO but I think it’s more like one day 
  • Options
    We got our protocol for IVF this week...now it's hurry up and wait again for them to call.  3-4 weeks and then wait again for day 1.  Talk about forced patience.
    @prpl11butterfly Sorry for the temp drop, that just sucks.
  • Options
    @bakerstreetboys that’s exciting that it’s moving along! But so much waiting! FX that everything moves along quickly for you!
  • Options
    I thought for sure I was done. Then my temp spiked yesterday so I tested (11or 12 dpo) and bfn. Google gave mixed reviews on Wondfo being less then/better then FRER so we picked some up yesterday at walmart. Plan was to wait an test Monday if temps were still up. Then this morning my temp dropped .66. Logically I'm assuming this morning's drop and yesterday test were accurate and I'm officially out this month. But then there's the SS/dreamer part of me. I had some brownish creamy CM on 8/9dpo. If that was IB, maybe 11/12 dpo would be to early to test. And the fact that H opened the window could account for temp drop.

Someone set me straight. I've already had my "not this month agin" cry. 
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly I’m sorry you’re going through that again this month! I also tested this morning, 12 dpo, and it was bfn. I was sure this was our month and I’ve been SS like crazy :( I also thought our timing was perfect this month. This is all so confusing and hard!
  • Options
    I'm sorry @char245. This sucks. I just cleaned out my closet and cried the whole time. Maternity clothes still there 3m later and not needed. H wasn't happy to see them packed up but I can't have them there anymore. Just can't. And then of course I go to the bathroom when done and AF is making her debut.
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly and @char245 I’m sorry for BFNs and AF @prpl11butterfly. It sucks 
  • Options
    etnyahetnyah member
    I go here now. Pretty sure I O'd yesterday at CD18 instead of CD17 like I thought I would. Got my positive OPK on CD16, but I had EWCM all through yesterday and got a temp rise this morning. We ended up BD six days in a row, lol. And the wait begins...
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    etnyahetnyah member
    Ugh @char245 & @prpl11butterfly, I'm so sorry about BFNs.  :(
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    *lurking*
    @prpl11butterfly I’m so sorry this wasn’t your month. I also just packed up my maternity clothes out of the closet the other week bawled like a baby the whole time
  • Options
    @char245 and @prpl11butterfly Sorry :(  This whole thing sucks.  I try to ignore my mat clothes in the closet; I think I'll pack them up soon too.

@grebretso Happy to hear that you and H were able to figure out the scheduling this month!
  • Options
    **still lurking and checking in** @prpl11butterfly so sorry! I am super bummed for you. Can't blame you for packing the clothes up for now but I hope you need them soon. Bummed for you too @char245. BFNs just suck.

GL @grebretso I have FX for you!!
  • Options
    Another lurker here. Trying not to go BSC but my cycles are all messed up and I have no idea when O happened or will happen (??). Trying to keep up with BD every other day. BFN today and actually put my maternity clothes in the attic. Of course Facebook is throwing adorable spearmintbaby ads all over my feed. Told my hubs I am buying one of those damn rainbow unicorn swaddles if I get a positive test... but I have so much stuff from losses I’m not sure I can take it 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: 2012
    BFP #1 Sept 2014, MMC Dec 2014 | BFP #2 May 2015, DD Jan 2016 <3 | BFP #3 May 2017, MC July 2017 | BFP #4 Jan 2018, MC Feb 2018 | BFP #5 July 2018, fingers crossed