TTC After a Loss

May TWW

It's May!  Time to start a new post :)

Re: May TWW

• My temp finally went up yesterday, so I'm counting myself as 2DPO.  O was really late (for me) this month on day 19, so I'm hoping that isn't bad...I don't want my luteal phase to get any shorter.  I already have cramps and pain and feel like AF is about to start, so I'm not holding out much hope.

Because O was so late, we BD'd eight days in a row.  OMG, 8!  I know it doesn't have to be every day, but I kept thinking that surely it will be tomorrow....

• I’m 4 DPO.  @bakerstreetboys you go girl! 8 days is a lot. 
  • Loading the player...
  • bethica83bethica83 member
    edited May 2018
    @bakerstreetboys 8 days wow! We ended up with 4 this last month. I was ready for a break after that. LOL

ETA 10DPO :)
  • Like, a lot a lot!  I love my husband, but that won't be happening again any time soon.

• 5DPO... I think? Positive OPK last Wed-Fri, Was the third positive on an OPK this month (each spaced a week apart) after coming off a CP in early April. Will start to track BBT as soon as AF shows.
  • Or maybe she won’t !? 
  • edited May 2018
    9 or maybe 10 dpo. I'm a disaster. I don't know what's going on. Temps down 2 days in a row but RHR is up. I woke at 4am with my mouth wife open and super super dry. Not sure if that's the cause of low temp or not. I feel like it's to early for an AF related drop (unless my LP is going to be 10 days like last month). I've been crampy for a few days but todsy had sensations more like pulling and pinching. Going to see how my temps go the next few days and maybe test Sunday (AF due Tue).
  • @teenibee here is to hoping AF won't show up :) But if she does I think you'll find the BBT charting helpful!

@prpl11butterfly I had weird temps the last couple days too but I do think it's because I am not really sleeping fully in the hour or so before I temp due to my cat seems to get hungry earlier every morning this week. Nothing to do but wait and see. I think I'll probably be testing on Sunday too.

@bakerstreetboys I mean, I enjoy regular intimacy but at some point you have to fit the rest of life in hahaha.
  • @prpl11butterfly hopefully it's because you aren't sleeping properly before you temp and it goes back up tomorrow.  Always something new to screw with your thought process!

@bethica83 Congrats on holding out so far from POAS!  The wedding is getting close to help keep your mind off things.

• char245char245 member
    @bakerstreetboys wow eight days! Good for you guys haha

@teenibee  fx she doesn’t show!!

@prpl11butterfly  and @bethica83  good for you both for holding out on POAS!

AFM I’m 8DPO going to start POAS tomorrow, need to go in immediately and get betas if I get a BFP so that they can start progesterone... just another level of added stress. Trying to think positive thoughts!
  • @bakerstreetboys I don't think MH could handle 8 in a row (not that I could). FX so hard for you this month because that is dedication and deserves a trophy (in the form of a sweet take home baby)!

@bethica83 it seems totally legit your cat would get needy-er during a time when your heads playing enough mind games!

@tennibee I hope she doesn't show either.

@char245 fx for you too!

Now I need to add I'm kind of freaking out. Last night before bed, I needed to see that low temp again (I know you all know what I mean...) Since my therm saves the last one taken, I turned it on and looked. Guys, I read the temp wrong in my half asleep eyes barely open stupor. I thought it said 97.44 but it was actually 97.99 and now 98 this morning. I know it doesn't mean anything but I thought I was out and now I'm not!
  • edited May 2018

@prpl11butterfly That's so great!  Good thing you checked again;  you're still in it!

Good luck with betas today @tosh24!!

• That’s great @prpl11butterfly hopefully they stay up!

keep us posted @tosh24
  • And now I'm spotting and having more cramps. Wtf. My temps have always started dropping a day or 2 before AF. Why are they going up? And now in worried my LP is going to be 10 days and that just doesn't seem okay....
  • @prpl11butterfly Sometimes there are things in life where it's hard to see what is happening while you're still going through it and it's only after the fact that you can put all the details together. Charting your cycle is often the same. Don't forget that you're looking for a forest, not trees. Try to let it play out before you freak out!

@char245 FX for your POAS adventures!

My temps are right at cover-line - lower than the beginning of the week but not the drop I see with AF so I think it is just my irregular sleep pattern mucking things up a bit. Last night was our trivia night (the late night of the week!) so we went to bed around 11:30. Cat woke me at 2am and it took at least 30 minutes to get through the partially supervised feeding process (isn't he just a little prince???) and another half hour to fall back to sleep. My BBT alarm went off at 4:55 and as soon as I had the thermometer in my mouth he was in my face! 

I haven't had any spotting or anything, some light cramps that could easily be gas, and I've been on the more sensitive side the past few days. At this point it is just a waiting game. Bleh.
  • Now I'm obsessing over my day 21 progesterone results.  I only O'd on day 19 and my levels were 27.9nmol/L...which I think is high after you convert it to ng/ml.  Omg, I need a hobby.
  • edited May 2018
    I feel like TWW obsessing is a hobby :joy: I'm obsessing too. My RHR is up more but I'm thinking it could be from my migraine meds. Or maybe this is IB  (hahaha yea, right **rolls eyes at self**). All I know is I already need a nap.

Edited because TB got hungry.
  • So I thought the spotting was me being out. But it's been stopped since lunch. I know my RHR doesn't mean much, but that's still up. And this migraine will not quit, even after 3 imitrex.
  • @prpl11butterfly maybe there is good reason for all this
  • @Mack2342 I'm trying not to keep my hopes up too high. I already had a real good ugly cry at lunch time today and told DH I think he needs to get out of his trip in 2 weeks. 
  • I know I tell myself that each month @prpl11butterfly but I usually have some hope and feel let down.  This journey is just cruel 
  • Same @Mack2342.  Every month I tell myself I "know" this isn't my month, but never fail to be disappointed and somewhat surprised when it really isn't.
  • I'm out. Temp dropped and AF started. Boo.
  • Damn.  Sorry @prpl11butterfly.  I hope H figures out his business trip....
  • char245char245 member
    Sorry @prpl11butterfly that’s really disappointing!

AFM it’s not looking good 10DPO and not even a hint of a line on a FRER.
  • @char245 I’ve had neg test on 12 DPO and then a positive the next day.  So still possible.  10 DPO is still early.  FX it’s just early 
  • char245char245 member
    Thanks @Mack2342 I’m trying to stay positive!
    in the past I’ve at least had symptoms at this point (very dizzy) and nothing this time around. However those didn’t end well anyway so who knows. In the meantime I’ll just keep POAS until AF arrives or doesn’t lol
  • Bummer @char245. FX you get BFP over the weekend
  • etnyahetnyah member
    I go here now! Either o was yesterday or it's today. I hope it's today because if it was yesterday we only managed one bd before o. Stupid conflicting work schedules. Anyway, the wait begins...
  • Hi everyone! I’m 7 dpo today (confirmed by ultrasound) and I plan to start tomorrow.  I know its early but i like to pee on things and we did get a bfp with our angel baby at 8 dpo so, why not?! 
  • Hi ladies, I'm new to this board. 6dpo today and I never thought I would be so excited and scared at the same time. This is our first try after our loss. I do already have some early symptoms but feel like I may be just trying too hard to notice them. Fingers crossed for us all 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hey all here I am at 14DPO with no tracking BBT the past 2 days because of the busy wedding weekend. I will POAS if no AF tomorrow ... I did POAS before I left on Friday and it was a BFN but at 12DPO I am willing to hold out some hope though I don't really think this was our month. I guess we'll see what happens this week!!

Wedding was beautiful and the bride had no idea that a 2 yr old locked herself in the coat room or that one of the other bridesmaids passed out in the bathroom and I had to bring her bf and my hubby into the ladies room to haul her out and onto a shuttle back to the hotel. Bride was too busy dancing, dealing with her dress after the bustle strings broke, and drinking all the water I kept forcing on her between wine refills. Typical wedding stuff. I am glad I had my TWW to use as a reason to stay sober, someone for sure needed to!!
  • 40momma40momma member
    I'm over here now. Not the best timing this month but still holding hope. I went to a bday party last night and decided to be the DD. I had one rather drunken friend keep pestering me why I wasn't drinking and asking if I was pregnant. He knows about my 3 losses and his wife has experienced one as well. So you think he would know better. Very frustrating 
    @bethica83 sounds like a typical wedding story
  • @40momma I had a lot of that this weekend too. And yes pretty typical!
  • Looks like I am out. Spotting started this evening and so I expect AF to arrive on schedule with CD1 tomorrow. Right on time at least.
  • char245char245 member
    @40momma he definitely should know better! Ugh so frustrating, I told my friend I wish people would stop stalking my drinking!

@bethica83 I’m sorry about AF! I’m pretty sure I’m out too. BFN this morning and have lots of cramps right now :( fx this will be our month!
  • @bethica83 sorry about AF.  

@40momma I basically quit drinking and I have friends that say stuff like that too.  I don’t see why it’s anyone’s business 

@char245 sorry for cramps and BFN
  • Sorry for the BFNs and AF ladies.  Would love to see some happy news on this thread soon!

@missamiissssaaSorry for your loss, and welcome to the board.

• Boo @bethica83 and @char245. This is our month fx!