TTC After a Loss

May TWW

Re: May TWW

• Thanks @bakerstreetboys.  Spotting started yeah for me 
  • etnyahetnyah member
    edited May 2018
  • Loading the player...
  • edited May 2018
    So I caved and tested early, yesterday morning, AF not due until Thursday but I got a BFP. It's so early and I'm already so scared.. I have more intense pains/cramps this time compared to my other pregnancies. I know I didn't post much but it was a very comforting feeling knowing I had you ladies here to help me through this hard time. I'm hoping to stay part of the jan19 board and I hope to see some more of you beautiful ladies soon ❤❤

Edited because my keyboard ate some words 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I’m officially out.  CD1 today
  • etnyahetnyah member
    edited May 2018
    Congrats, @missamiissssaa!

Anyone else in TWW still, or just me? 10dpo today and still haven’t tested. Pretty sure this isn’t my month, I’ve been spotting every day since 3dpo (wtf??). The spotting is finally tapering off though, and I’m less crampy today than I’ve been.

My temps are also staying above the cover line, and my boobs have been sore for a few days so who knows! Testing tomorrow but I kind of don’t want to get a BFP because the spotting. I’d be worried sick of another cp. 
  • 40momma40momma member
    I'm still here. Super light spotting though. (Like I'm staring at the TP and trying to figure out if that's pink or just a reflection off my pink toothbrush haha). I'm CD31 today and I run from 26 - 31. Sore boobs but I know how my body likes to play tricks on me. Expecting AF tonight 
  • etnyahetnyah member
    Ugh I’m sorry @40momma. I was hoping for some more BFP’s around here! I hope you can have some wine and chocolate tonight. 
  • etnyahetnyah member
    Well, CD1 today so I’m out. The never ending spotting turned into full blown AF this morning.
  • @grebretso Sorry that this wasn’t your month  :/
  • 40momma40momma member
    BFN but still no AF. I've never been over 31 days in my cycle before. I thought today was 32 but looking back it's actually CD33 as I started AF at about 11pm just before I went to bed but I marked it on my calendar the next day. So I guess I could either be ku or hit menopause  :s
  • 40momma40momma member
    I'm out. Ugh 
  • @40momma Ugh. I’m sorry you’re out!
  • @40momma sorry this wasn’t your month  :/
  • Kath525Kath525 member
    Well FF gave me crosshairs after inputting my temp today. I never got a peak OPK and i don't agree with FF based on my temps either but i guess I'll stick around here just in case. I'm still planning on doing clomid next month since my body is still so out of whack.
  • projectaliceprojectalice member
    edited May 2018
    I'm so sorry to hear about your loss @teenibee, and everyone else getting AF. :(
    I'm 6dpo I believe. I think I ovulated a little early this month, and it was my first cycle since my last loss. I really don't think this was our month though, and i'm pretty sure we missed my ovulation by a day. Oh well. I'm sure I'll be joining the rest of you soon enough!
  • I'm back here now 3DPO per FF and I agree. Our timing was good rather than great but what is done is done and now all I can do is wait and see. *sigh*
  • char245char245 member
    Moving over here, ovulated yesterday or the day before. Feeling pretty good about our timing this month so now the waiting begins...
  • 5DPO and this is already a rocky TWW. Ugh I feel like my emotions are all over the place. Poor DH is getting snapped at a lot this week :( He's been a trooper. It was rough right from ovulation and on. I am not sure why this cycle is such a mood swinger but it is.

@char245 yay for good timing!

@projectalice How is your TWW going?

@kath525 I never ever get a peak OPK but my temps always go up over 97 degrees (pre-ovulation they are always below that unless I am sick) and it is very visible on my chart the day after I get a "high" OPK reading. I must have a really quick surge or maybe just be on the low end of the amount of LH I produce. *shrug* How have your temps been recently?
  • And here I am! 90% sure O was yesterday. My congestion is subsiding so I've been able to get accurate temps and yesterday's was pretty in line with past O day temps. I then had a slight rise today. Oh, and the O pains yesterday  :s Our timing will look pretty good at -3, -1, 0. There was just no possible way DH could have survived 0 if we had added -2. I'm undecided if I want to temp through the TWW or not. May just get confirmation and then put the thermometer down for a bit. It will help be less BSC right?........Right?????
  • char245char245 member
    @bethica83 I’m sorry it’s already been a rough TWW. I’m already SS as if that’s even possible 1DPO LOL
    @prpl11butterfly glad to hear you’re starting to feel better! 
  • @prpl11butterfly I seriously am considering vaginal temping next month. I do a lot of mouth breathing and also do a lot of not getting great sleep so my chart looks like a mountain range. Definitely a low range pre-O and a higher range post-O but I'd like to see some more consistency. I am a crazy perfectionist.

@char245 I am so glad I am not alone cause I sure started at 1DPO when I totally crashed into hormonal hell. I know it's not reasonable but I can't stop! I am eagerly anticipating June 1 which is when I should be able to get an accurate HPT result but you know I will probably test before then with the terrible SS I am doing already.
  • @bethica83 I was planning to switch this cycle and completely forgot. FX neither of us will have to worry about that next month. I hope your hormones calm down soon!
  • @bethica83 my tww is grueling.... Feels like it's going sooooo slow.... I feel good about my next cycle though. I've taken a couple tests already, but bfn as I expected. Going to try to wait till the weekend to take any more. 
  • edited May 2018
    @projectalice bummer. Glad you are feeling better about next cycle though. It's good to have a positive mind going into it  makes it somehow more bearable.

AFM. I'm pretty sure I'm giving up on temping this month. My chart is a mess -in spoiler- and I'm going to switch to OPK predictor for this cycle. I'm still confident O happened (putting me at 2dpo today) but my temp was low again this morning. Is it because DH needed the fan to sleep and I woke with my mouth open again? I'll never know.
  • Kath525Kath525 member
    My temps were all over the place @bethica83
    Anddddd CD1. A 23 day cycle. Yay... 
  • @prpl11butterfly My temps are higher than normal the past 2 days. It is a lot warmer in our room the past couple of days than it has been so I'm chalking it up to that and trying to tell myself it's not a triphasic pattern especially since it started 5DPO and not later LOL

@projectalice the TWW is always a looong two weeks. Even more so in your situation I think!

@kath525 eeek 23 day cycle! That is just no fun.
  • Offically in TWW status, 3 DPO. This is the first cycle with treatment so we shall see.

Me: 34 - SO: 40
    TTC #1 since 8/2016
    FINALLY diagnosed with anovulatory PCOS 11/2016 (Insulin resistance and multiple cysts on both ovaries)
    Miscarriage on 7/19/17 at 7 weeks 
    Miscarriage on 10/16/17 at 5 weeks

• I’m joining you ladies here now. About 5dpo, which means I ovulated 2 days later than usual this cycle...weird stuff. Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend?

@eranvo27 I’m sorry, you’ve probably said it somewhere but now I can’t remember: what treatment did you guys do this cycle?
  • Thank you guys. AF came yesterday to my surprise, after only a 21 day cycle. Yiiiikessss.... I feel you on that @Kath525 . :(
  • @cassafrass15 and @eranvo27 welcome to the TWW!

A friend of ours puts on an annual memorial day bash at her home in rural WI so we are heading out of town this evening. This is typically a weekend I would drink quite a bit but this year I will be having just a couple drinks. I am trying not to stress about it. I know people find out they are pg after wild partying all the time but it just doesn't seem smart when you are actually trying. So I will be drinking more slowly than I metabolize alcohol because if I am pg it is too early to test and barely early enough for implantation. I can't just totally stop my life during this TTC phase, may as well enjoy the drinks while I can I suppose but no reason to binge like I did back before I was TTC. 

All that to say, I am going to have a great time watching my friends get drunk this weekend. LOL

I had a major BBT temp drop this morning which I am trying not to read into too much. We did turn on our AC after all but it dropped an entire degree (Fahrenheit)!

I am supposed to wait until the 1st to test but I don't know if I will make it past Tuesday. I get so antsy in the last few days of the wait!!
  • @bethica83 I think your definitely safe to have a couple of drinks but it will be way more fun to stay sober and watch drunk friends (this is my life, I promise it's true!). Have a good time and let yourself relax.
  • char245char245 member
    @bethica83 I feel the same way about drinking. People are always finding out they are mpregnant after a missed period and they just live their lives. And here I am nervous about drinking or even having coffee and it’s just a couple of days after ovulation. But I feel like I just want to do everything I can to help this process along while still living my life. Ugh there is always something to stress about!
  • @char245 I feel like there isn't anything we can do to really help to process. I live a healthy-ish lifestyle and that's about all I can do (aside from having sex at the right times). My 1 to 2 cups a coffee isn't going to make any difference. Changing my life around would just be added stress that I don't want/need. To be fair I don't drink/smoke/do drugs or participate in extream sports so my everyday life is not harmful to a potential pregnancy. 

Have coffee, have a beer or glass of wine. Hell have a shot of vodka if you want. Just don't over indulge and things will work out just like they would if you hadn't done it.
  • char245char245 member
    @prpl11butterfly agreed, I just always seem to need something to worry about lo
  • @char245 @prpl11butterfly I had someone tell me if I drink at about my metabolic rate if I am pg at this point I am doing no harm and that made sense to me. She recommended a book that explains a lot of this info which I will read but I trust her and she is also TTC and just recently also had an MC so we are on very similar journeys.

Last night, I had a drink every 2 hours and lots of sparkling water between drinks. Never really got a much more than a touch buzzed and had plenty of fun. Life doesn't have to stop and stressing doesn't have to happen. I took a chill pill. I will start POAS on Monday or Tuesday I figure.
  • char245char245 member
    @bethica83 glad you are having a fun weekend! I also had a glass of sparkling almond wine last night and it was sooooo good! FX for positive results when you POAS!
  • FX for you @bethica83! I may next weekend. Neice isn't home and my last internet cheapie is expired in June so....

And good for you ladies living still!
  • First time posting, but my TWW is driving me crazy!

I’m at 11DPO and had spotting at 7DPO (and probably googled IB about 100 times). AF due in 4 days and this is all I can think about. I think I’ll take a HPT tomorrow. Ugh the waiting game is the worst!

Trying to stay busy so I don’t put my entire mind on this all day every day! Its a good thing its a beautiful day outside so I can get out with the puppy! 

Hope everyone’s having a nice Sunday! 
  • So I took a test this morning and it looks like I finally got another BFP. I’m off to the Feb 2019 board. I hadnt contributed on these boards but reading everyone’s comments really helped  me feel like I wasn’t alone in what I was going through!  Wishing everyone luck ♥️