BumpHQ

Issues with 1st unread, love its

Is anyone else clicking on threads and having it stay on either the first or second page of the thread and not jumping to the first unread? And being unable to love it a post? With the love it, it says I need to enable JavaScript, however, I don't have any of these issues over on TK. It also doesn't format the quote or reply boxes so any paragraphs I enter while topping go away when I hit post. I also can't click to edit. The other weird thing is that all of this works fine when I'm using mobile data (I exclusively use the mobile website via the iPhone Safari browser). It's just on wifi. Again, none of this is an issue on TK.

Re: Issues with 1st unread, love its

• Im on the app. I have the issue of not jumping to unread. I can love tit but my icon/avatar doesn't show up. I just make sure the number jumps.
  • Hmm, well that's interesing. I have always had the thing where it wouldn't show my avvy right away when loving posts, but the number would go up. Now, it takes me to an entirely different page that says I need to enable JavaScript. @bumpadmin
  • Loading the player...
  • @lovesclimbing Try clearing the cache/delete internet data on your iphone. It sucks because you might have to relogin to all your sites, but sometimes that's all it takes to clean up an issue like this. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @lovesclimbing Try clearing the cache/delete internet data on your iphone. It sucks because you might have to relogin to all your sites, but sometimes that's all it takes to clean up an issue like this. 

Yea, I've done that several times over the past couple weeks. No luck.
  • Okay now I'm curious and determined to help you figure this out. It's working fine on your cellular connection, but not on wifi....

You've tried clearing cache and data....

Are you requesting desktop site on the bump while using wifi?
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• lovesclimbinglovesclimbing member
    edited May 2018

Okay now I'm curious and determined to help you figure this out. It's working fine on your cellular connection, but not on wifi....

You've tried clearing cache and data....

Are you requesting desktop site on the bump while using wifi?

I don't think so. I've never seen a button to do that. Nothing about how I visit the site has changed.

It's almost like the internet isn't fast enough so the page isn't fully loaded, but nothing about my wifi has changed and TK works fine. 
  • And it's only happening while using wifi no matter where you are location wise, using your phone?

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• And it's only happening while using wifi no matter where you are location wise, using your phone?

I've only noticed it at home, but I rarely use TB or TK elsewhere. It's been fine on data elsewhere, but the last time I used it on wifi elsewhere was long before these issues started happening.
  • Is there anyone else in your home with a phone who can test it out and see if it's happening on their phone too?

Try going into your browser security settings on your phone and see if there's anything blocked.

If not and if it's only happening on wifi at home and nowhere else on wifi out in public (test it), then there is something in your home network blocking it.

If it's also happening on another person's phone, that's more than likely the culprit. Then you may need to go into your home network settings and do a few things, which requires calling your ISP. I can help you with it if you want, but it will probably go faster if you call tech support and tell them it is happening. 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• @lovesclimbing Did you ever get it figured out?

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Nope. I haven't had a chance to test it out on my husband's phone, and I just haven't taken the time to test it when I've been somewhere with public wifi. I've tried to dig around in settings some. I do know I have JavaScript turned on, yet it's still telling me I need it enabled when I try to love it.
  • I emailed the bump about this, I'm still having the same issue. They don't seem to eager to get it fixed...
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @BumpAdmin @BumpCaitlin can we get a solution to this? It's making it really difficult to interact on the boards.
  • I cannot love it anything. It says I need to enable Java to do that because I don't have permission. I am seriously annoyed. @bumpadmin
    Me: 31 I DH: 31
    Met: 9/8/08; Engaged: 9/8/11; Married 6/30/12
    TTC#1: 8/2013; BFP: 9/30/13; born June 2014 (boy)
    TTC#2: 2/2018; BFP: 2/26/18; MC 4/4/18.
    TTC#2: 4/2018; BFP: 5/12/18; EDD: 1/19/19 (boy)
    2 fur babies: Oakley Marley (11.5) & Ava Lynn (2)

BabyGaga
  • I cannot love it anything. It says I need to enable Java to do that because I don't have permission. I am seriously annoyed. @bumpadmin

BabyGaga

BabyGaga
  • meggymemeggyme member
    edited June 2018
    @oaklandava This is what I got the last time I emailed tech support:

Thanks for sending these details back to us, Meg. Unfortunately, we have been unable to replicate your error or issue. Our team is still researching, but it may take some time -- or until we see the actual error on our end -- to find the cause of the glitch. 

According to our Community system provider, the javascript error should be resolved. If you are still having that issue, please send us a new screenshot. 

For your Community access, it sounds like you're not fully logged in to your Community account. While we know you have logged out and back in, we are wondering if there is something stuck in your app access. I know this is drastic -- but have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it fresh? (This will only work if you are in the U.S., since our app is no longer available in international app stores.)

Also, are you able to use Community while using a web browser -- other than Safari? If you can, please try using Chrome or Firefox and let us know if that works any better. This will help us isolate if it is an issue with your iOS systems. 

Lastly, in order to best continue to support you I closed your separate ticket about this same issue. In your other email, you mentioned that you "don’t have permission to post/ love it in the private group I created". Could you please let us know which board you're trying to access? 

We really do appreciate your patience while we continue to look into your issues. At this point, we're not sure if it is a device issue, an account issue, or a system issue... but we'll keep looking!

@BumpAdmin @BumpCaitlin @BumpJackie can we get some help with this?!
  • I only use the Bump on Safari on mobile, so their app isn't the issue at least for me.
  • @BumpAdmin So this is the problem I get. When I go to reply, if I don’t see the icons on the text box (Bold/italics, spoiler, pictures, etc) If I try to post in a private group or Love tit on anything it will give me the permissions error. I’ve already checked this in my settings. This is mostly true for iPhone app, but occasionally for safari and rarely on my computer.

Maybe if we use this thread to detail all the issues we are having they can figure out what went wrong.
  • meggymemeggyme member
    edited July 2018
    @Tawny87 Here's what we've got going on. Hopefully YH can work another miracle! I can forward you my emails from the bump customer service too if it helps.
  • This seems to be somewhat resolved for me now. I am using different wifi, and it's working ok, albeit slow. I still have the the loveit JavaScript issue over on TK occasionally though. 
  • @lovesclimbing did you do anything to change your WiFi? I generally use a 5Ghz WiFi at home.
  • Nope. We actually recently moved and canceled it, so we're using a completely different company because that company isn't available where we are.