December 2018 Moms
Options

Introduce Yourself Here

Re: Introduce Yourself Here

• Options
    I finally got a positive test on Tuesday (3 days after missed period), after 2 negative tests last week. My EDD is 12/15. I have an 8 year old son and a 6 year old daughter. My goal this week is to find an OB, because the OBs I've used are now retired.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! New here!! This will be our 3rd baby! We have two boys 6&3 and baby number 3 is due 12/11. We are so excited!!!!
  • Options
    @samfromfrance my ultasound is also on the 26th! That is so awesome!!! 
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I live west of Houston. I am a teacher. Currently I teach 5th grade, about to move up to the junior high. I have one son, he is 18 months old. My husband is a Mechanical Engineer. 

I took a pregnancy test on 4/8 and had a super light plus sign. Took a few more over the next few days and yep I am pregnant! Haha! My EDD is 12/18. I am so excited! We are hoping for a girl, but of course will be thrilled either way! 
  • Options
    @readysetwhoa Welcome fellow Texan! I'm just North of Dallas! :smile:
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    Hi everyone!! I'm pregnant with my second child after trying for just shy of a year. I just found out yesterday! My edd is dec 18. First appointment is may 9. Congratulations to everyone. I can't wait to go through this journey with all you ladies!!!! ❤❤
  • Options
    Hello! I’m a longtime bumpie and just got a unexpected bfp. This is bio kid number 5, and kid number 6! 

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @clbness *waves excitedly* Hey there, happy to see you here! And yes, definitely join us in the PGAL thread! :)
  • Options
    @maureenmce I’m so happy to see YOU here! *insert Forrest Gump waving gif here*  :D
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Hey! Received my first positive on Easter Sunday! Which made it special. I have one other that is 20 months. Waiting for my first ultrasound on April 19th!!! So excited.
  • Options
    Hey! Received my first positive on Easter Sunday! Which made it special. I have one other that is 20 months. Waiting for my first ultrasound on April 19th!!! So excited.
    Welcome!! Might I suggest changing your screen name over on the Knot? That way we can tag you better :) you may have to log out and back in on the bump after changing your name.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    @jerisa Welcome! I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m glad to hear your first appointment went well...that reassurance is nice, isn’t it?! Where in CO are you moving? I’m in North Denver.

• Options
    dj124dj124 member
    Due dec 13 , baby #4
  • Options
    jerisajerisa member
    edited April 2018
    clbness said:
    @jerisa Welcome! I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m glad to hear your first appointment went well...that reassurance is nice, isn’t it?! Where in CO are you moving? I’m in North Denver.
    Thank you for the warm welcome, Miss! The reassurance was great! I'm moving to Denver, close to aurora. My side of the street is Denver but when you cross, you're in Aurora lol. How close is that to you?
  • Options
    @jerisa That’s awesome, it’s probably relatively close to where I work! It’s about 30 minutes on a good day.

• Options
    jerisajerisa member
    edited April 2018
    That's awesome! Can you recommend somewhere for Prenatal care?
  • Options
    @jerisa I go to the Women’s Health Group up in Thornton. My best friend does ultrasounds there and I received nothing but great prenatal care with my first and during my MC in February. If you go there, though, you’d have to deliver at North Suburban, which wouldn’t be super close to you. 

• Options
    Hi everyone! 

I’ve been lurking this board a couple weeks in the hopes that this cycle works out, and I got a bfp this morning. I’m joining here pretty early. My edd is 12/26. 

****TW, m/c, babies**** This is my 2cd pregnancy. The first one was unexpected and it ended as a mmc in 10/16. It took a while for us to get over that and decide to officially try. Between then and now one of my sisters & SIL had babies (within days of each other), and my other SIL is due for her first 2 days short of a year from my old due date. I’m really hoping this baby stays. ****end TW****
  • Options
    NickNack11NickNack11 member
    edited April 2018
    We are due date twins @notknotsinstomach ! Congratulations!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 30, DH: 32
    Married: November 2016
    BFP #1: 4/3/2018 EDD: 12/16/2018

• Options
    Hi all! First time mom here! I will be thirty years old in two weeks. I’ve been married for a little less than a year a half and I am due on December 16th. I found out at 3 weeks two days that I was pregnant so this pregnancy already seems so long! I have my first appointment on 4/23. No morning sickness yet, but bloating and fatigue have definitely settled in. Excited to share this experience with you all!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 30, DH: 32
    Married: November 2016
    BFP #1: 4/3/2018 EDD: 12/16/2018

• Options
    Hi all! FTM here. I’m 34 and my husband and I have been trying for a year and a half now.  We received our first positive beta following our first cycle of IVF yesterday after a **tw** heterotopic miscarriage day in December and a surgery removing my right Fallopian tube**. Super excited but anxious. We have two more tests before our RE gives us our “official” congratulations.  Our EDD is 12/21. 

Looking forward to sharing the next months getting to know you all!!!
  • Options
    Hello!

I'm 5 weeks today, after having tried for 9 months for my second. We had an early miscarriage in September, and I'm hoping this goes better. I haven't setup an appointment with my family MD yet, mostly because I haven't had a private moment to call the office during working hours. I look forward to getting to know you lovely ladies over the next 9 months!

• Options
    kchiquita20kchiquita20 member
    edited April 2018
    Got my BFP yesterday!! Had a weird journey to a positive reading. Took a Walmart brand test... says results in 3 minutes, do not interpret after 10m. When 3 mins were up, I got mad and tossed it in the trash. A couple of hours later I returned to fume about it, and it was a pretty clear positive. I thought maybe evaporation line because so much time had passed. Peed on another one in the am. BFN at the 3 minute mark. At 9 minutes, a very faint positive. So I bit the bullet and bought a First Response and bam! Under 30 seconds double lines!!

my husband and I have a 5 1/2 year old currently. We are both pretty nervous to be starting over again, but getting excited!  I am a high risk OB sonographer. I love my job!! I (previously) loved to drink wine, I love to go out to eat at new restaurants, hang with friends and hike/camp when the weather allows. Excited to get to know you all. 
  • Options
    I just found out I’m pregnant with number 2. I’m applying to medical school this summer so this is definitely a surprise for me. I’m happy to be rejoining the bump community