March 2018 Moms

March Randoms

12346»

Re: March Randoms

• Loading the player...
  • Pretty eyes!!
  • How are our still pregnant Mama's doing?  @StephBrim24 and @sarahhedger7. Am I missing anyone else?
  • @DDRRT1982 - still here! It’s so rough being due the 30th! Everyone has had their babies and I’m not even overdue yet! Rough, since I was overdue with my first two. I could go late again. I’m trying to be patience but my body is breaking down. My lower back, hips, and pelvis hurt pretty bad, especially when going from sitting/laying to walking. 
  • I hope it's soon!  I
  • mmom3mmom3 member
    Thinking of all our Mama’s still waiting - the snuggles are coming really soon.  I’m already wishing I could rewind time 4 weeks ago today.  Can’t wait to see and hear your stories!  
  • The crickets are chirping on the board this weekend. ☹️ I’m still sitting around overdue - 2 days so far. I was 4 days over with DD and then 7 days over with DS so I shouldn’t be surprised. However, this is the first time my OB office has said they’re not going to want me to go much past 41 weeks, which is when DS came. I don’t want to be induced since I’m hoping to go without meds. 
  • mmom3mmom3 member
    @StephBrim24 I was wondering what happened to everyone?
  • Congratulations, @sarahhedger7!  I hope recovery is going well.  

It's been slow, but will hopefully pick back up when everyone settles in.  There are lots of people I know that left for the FB group I was wondering if they had their babies and all is well.  Plus, our friend @cford08 ???  Where ya at?
  • Yay for @sarahhedger7! I’ve been wondering when we’d hear from you! @DDRRT1982 - I hope you’re right and things pick back up. I miss everyone!
  • So I made up a song I call "flying poop". Gotta make it as fun as possible because there is nothing better than yellow poop flying onto the wall first thing am.  :s:#
  • Exhausted from the weekend.  Had fun but boy are we tired!
  • So this stupid bitch yesterday (while at Easter brunch with my family) told me that I was going to regret not taking the 12 weeks with my baby. Omg. Thanks a lot lady, not that I already don’t feel like shit about it!!! But she doesn’t know my situation nor did I need to explain to her that. But it still pissed me off. Mind your damn business and shut up! Why are people so stupid? She has no idea what our situation is or what our family has plans for. So just don’t! 
     End rant. 
  • Ya, so this whole lack of maternity leave stuff in the US is really getting to me.  My company's sucks so bad I have to go back at six weeks.  The first week I paid out of PTO (that they have no problem spending when they want to cancel me) and then I get five weeks paid through STD that I pay for.   If my PTO was something I could accrue without my company using it to cancel for staffing issues I wouldn't be so irritated, but they do and it will be virtually impossible for us to accrue seven weeks in a reasonable amount of time with them using it intermittently.  Forget it if you have kids close together.  Oh well.

I am sorry @crossfitbabybump. People make so many opinions without having the facts.  It's an epidemic.
  • @DDRRT1982 - I wish the US would just give the 12 weeks paid, no questions asked. 
  • @crossfitbabybump, wow, what a pushy, obnoxious thing for that person to say. And pointless! Seriously, it just makes you feel bad (as you said). People have to do what is best (or as best they can do) for their family. And we all have different situations, etc. There's no end to the guilt we can feel as parents, so we don't need others piling on that guilt with pointless unsolicited comments/opinions.
  • @DDRRT1982, 6 weeks is rough! I mean 12 weeks isn't great either (LO still so young), but wow, can't imagine at 6 weeks. :( And depending on how recovery went (or is going) at that point.