Chit Chat

GTKY - Bad Bumpie Behaviors

13»

Re: GTKY - Bad Bumpie Behaviors

• @doxiemoxie212 quick Google search did nothing. I'd be willing to make one but it would take some time to accomplish (lots of editing screen shots).
  • @prpl11butterfly if we each choose one letter we could do it pretty fast 
  • Loading the player...
  • We should make a new thread for the cheat sheet. Load it up.  I noticed O was missing troll so I'm not sure they all pop up
  • edited March 2018
    If everyone wants to add 1, I can condense them into a few pics and post them (of that seems like something you would all like).

Eta scratch that. It won't let me save pics posted by others.
  • This is amazing!! :error::warning::rage::joy::smirk:
  • I created a thread. I figure pick a letter post it and come back with your findings.  That way two people aren't researching at the same time.  That sucks
  • izza2izza2 member
    I'm surprised you guys didn't know about the less used emojis on TB!
    I really shouldn't be, though, because now that I think about it, those emojis are sorely neglected.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• I love emojis. I regularly use them. 

However, I’m nervous an over use of emojis will be the next bad behavior!
  • meggymemeggyme member
    edited March 2018
    @jrm_14 luckily there’s not that many of them, so it’s not like on your phone where it’s like: my (cat) put a (dead emoji) (mouse) on my (door)
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @jengibre_zorro

The easiest thing is to go to giphy.com Type in whatever you are looking for. For this exercise, you could just type in 'gif' and click on the first one that shows up. When you get to the next page, click on 'copy link' to the right of the gif. Copy that link, come back over to your post at tb, click on the little picture icon in the formatting toolbar above the reply box. Paste the link you just copied right there and voila!

I don't even bother with going to other sites because this one is so easy for me although I do wonder what sites other ladies here use to find gifs to have a new one. 

If you are on your phone. Click on the gif. It will show you a little blue finger beneath the gift that reads, "Tap & hold to copy/paste. Hold your finger down on that blue finger until you see the green coloring flow from bottom to the top of the gif image. Your phone, if you are on an iphone at least, will pull up your option to save the image to your phone. Once saved, go back to tb post. Click the little picture icon again, click on choose file, and select the photo from your photos library. 

People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Yes @izza2 those are the worst.  We believe you’re pregnant, no need to show everyone your stick. 
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19