October 2018 Moms
Options

Randoms 3/22

124»

Re: Randoms 3/22

• Options
    MY FIRST APPOINTMENT IS TODAAAAAAY!!!  Squeeeeeee!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I might have missed what's going on with her. I'll have to refresh my memory.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    cjx95cjx95 member
    @sammierose464 she lost one of her twins and has been pretty quiet since announcing. I'm hoping she's doing ok and just taking time to herself to heal and focus on getting through this hard time..
  • Options
    sammierose464sammierose464 member
    edited March 2018
    Oh I think I was confusing her with someone else... Thanks for reminding! Sometimes it's hard to remember!

On a happy note. I got to hear baby's heartbeat today! It was pretty cool. And I now have an envelope with the sex... Which I want to open soooo bad.

ETA: I found her post. It was in the multiples board that I don't tend to read. That makes two who have lost a twin.  :(  :'(
  • Options
    Along the same lines has anyone heard from acciocoffee? I’m not tagging her in case I missed something.
  • Options
    @cdepperschmidt I was thinking the same thing about her. I hope everything’s ok with her and she’s just been busy?
  • Options
    Pretty sure I saw a post from her this morning in the Chit Chat board.

That said, would be nice if we could update the spreadsheet to get a refresh on next appointments, etc! There seem to be a lot of new names there and, super sadly, some blank spots now, too.
  • Options
    @chopchop25 I should probably get around to trying to add myself to that spreadsheet... I always bump on mobile, and it won’t let me edit the spreadsheet 
  • Options
    @pumpkinpancake you need to download the sheets app and then use the bump via website on your phone. Then it should let you edit. 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options
    sammierose464sammierose464 member
    edited March 2018
    I need to update my stuff there. That would help for sure.

ETA: It looks like Accio has posted in Chit Chat, but not on our board for a bit. Hopefully all is okay!
  • Options
    cjx95cjx95 member
    I have no idea how to put myself on that spreadsheet! I'm pretty much soley on the app... 
  • Options
    I didn't do the document thing either. Oops. I'm always using the app, so I forget.

On an unrelated note, I just want to say that nothing tastes as magical as a fulfilled pregnancy craving! :joy: mmm
  • Options
    I noticed that same thing, that’s why I asked. Her story about her daughter was so sweet. I hope everything is okay. 
  • Options
    @sammierose464 you didn't even last three hours with that envelope!
  • Options
    cjx95cjx95 member
    Lol @sammierose464 too funny, congrats!!
  • Options
    Haha barely! I told DH after dinner when SS was engrossed in TV that we could open now without SS seeing. He went and grabbed it from my purse. I've told my two best friends so far. 
  • Options
    cjx95cjx95 member
    @sammierose464 you are not good at keeping this a secret girl!! :wink:
  • Options
    @sammierose464 Congrats on the boy! I’m glad you were able to at least hold out long enough to open it with your DH  :D
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    I'm horrible with secrets. I still don't know how I kept my pregnancy from my mom for a month.
  • Options
    Ugh I didn’t bring lunch to work today like I normally try to do, and now I have no idea what to get. Pizza sounds good, but I’m “trying” to eat healthier.  I’m way too indecisive for this... this is why I bring lunch from home! 
  • Options
    @purplegoldfish2 it takes a village. If the kid was being shitty, I’m glad you said something and I bet his mom is too. Glad she reacted well.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I found the randoms post! I was a big contributor last pregnancy, but this time I’ve been so hesitant to post because...stuff. Anywho, hopefully after my apt next Thurs I’ll feel a bit more confident in here!

I hope everyone’s feeling extra energetic and the nausea b**** has lifted her magic for some of you! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @purplegoldfish2 I think it’s good if you said something! Being a teacher and a Mom, I am
    often tempted. 
  • Options
    Well, I’m officially the crazy lady that yells at other people’s kids in public. Raised my voice to a kid being a jerk and pushing my kid out of the way. He thought he’d just tell me that he was there first and I have no patience for bs right now so I raised my voice and told him he was over there and it wasn’t his turn, which got his mom’s attention. Fortunately she just yelled at him for not listening to other adults when they told him no. I wish my kid would have stuck up for himself and then I could have been the mom breaking up a fight instead of the crazy yelly lady, but they’re too polite for that and constantly get pushed around by other kids & then they complain to me about it later. (But when it comes to each other, they have no problem sticking up for themselves - ugh!)
    Kids who have no concern for their surroundings and other children who are smaller really piss me off. It happened to us twice this week and I definitely said something to the kids. My son is about half the size of them and just they just try to push him out of the way. 
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    @momtobx2 The thing is, the kid wasn’t bigger - he was pretty much the same size.  When my guys were younger I had no problem telling bigger kids to be careful around them.  This kid just caught the hormonal, exhausted, ready to leave and not putting up with anything version of me.  Of course, if it had been my kid that did it to that kid, my reaction would have been the same, except my kid knows not to talk back to me.

@cdepperschmidt I actually say things a lot & I hope if/when another adult sees my kids doing stuff like that, they say something too.  I guess it was more because of how cranky I was so I kind of yelled at him, especially after he talked back to me. After his mom said something to him, I just let her know what happened since she hadn’t seen it and she was like ok and went back to her conversation and I could feel my face getting all red. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @purplegoldfish2 I’m glad she was paying so much attention to her child. 
  • Options
    Meh. I wasn’t paying too close attention to her, but she had at least 2 kids there and they weren’t together when that happened. I wasn’t really watching her kids, but I did notice that the younger one wasn’t by us anymore when I was talking to her older one. She was probably watching where the younger one was going when it happened.  Once she yelled at her kid, he ran to another part of the room and she turned her back to us to watch them as she talked to her friend. I don’t think she wasn’t watching her kids, it’s just hard when you have more than one and they aren’t playing together.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic