October 2018 Moms

Randoms 3/22

Re: Randoms 3/22

• @purplegoldfish2 oh no! Banning them to opposite sides of the house sounds like a good plan!
    @sammierose464 no I didn't.  Is it a thing you take altogether or is it 2 separate things to take? I need to get to a store that has it, tho too. 
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!
  • @coffee-saur it's two different meds, but you take them at the same time from what I've understood.
  • Loading the player...
  • @coffee-saur it's two different meds, but you take them at the same time from what I've understood.
    Unisom is a sleep aid, so only take it before bed. B6 you can take 3x/day (according to the nurse at my RE - someone else on here said max of 100mg/day so if you can only find the 100mg, get a pill cutter and cut in half to take twice/day).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Crap! I have two job interviews this week and no dress pants. I'm already in maternity pants and I'm plus size, so I don't know how easily I'd be able to find something. I've been wearing my maternity yoga pants from Old Navy at my work for over a year (Yes, even after DS was born. They're comfy!) and no one has noticed. They just think they're black pants. I would hate to wear them to interviews though....

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• @krzyriver if you're willing to make a trip downriver, there's a store called 9 Month Bump that has consignment maternity clothes. They have dress pants. You could also wear a skirt or a dress. It's at least finally getting nicer out!
  • @sammierose464 Awesome, thank you!! I won't have time before interview number one, but I did find something passable at Motherhood. I will definitely be making a trip down there though! If I get a new job, I'll need them. I doubt my yoga pants will pass if I get a job where my boss actually pays attention to me. Lol

#3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014

• They don't have a ton of dress pants but they have a good selection of shirts and clothes over all. And be super cute custom baby items!!
  • @krzyriver  If you aren’t opposed to used... I noticed Plato’s Closet has maternity stuff. But my sis swears by these Athleta pants (they’re stretchy-ish). She’s had them for almost 5 yrs and wears them to work at a fine dining restaurant all the time and they still look like new. She’s 7 mo and says they still fit great! I bought a pair and can’t wait for them. I’m so over having to wear my pants unbuttoned  https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F183140921357
  • So, random...

Am suddenly feeling completely overwhelmed by all the things.  I’d like to blame it on someone (and several someones come to mind), but the reality is just that there is just a hideous temporal collision of all the things I need to get done.  

So, I’m going to rearrange one or two of the things I want to do in order to make time for the shit that other people are telling me I have to do or that I am otherwise committed to do in order to keep myself sane.  

And it f-ing pisses me off. 
  • @knottieamusements thinking of you and trying to send you some peaceful (yet productive) thoughts from across the lines (because heaven knows they are not working over here). ;)
  • I’m so hormonal today. Had a ridiculously vivid dream last night that was just the embodiment of rage. Woke up unbelievably furious about nothing. It took a solid half hour of snuggling with my kids to get over it.  Then just got emotional and almost cried at the dramatic “this is our time” song at the end of the episode of Sofia the first with Elena of Avalor.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @chopchop25 I get the urge to just randomly post on those kind of threads with a random prediction. The other part of me wants to just post things like "Dragon" or "dinosaur".
  • Most ultrasounds just look like either an alien, or Skeletor anyway...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats @coffee-saur! Hope mama and baby are doing well!
  • @coffee-saur congratulations!! 
  • @coffee-saur congrats! I have a niece/nephew due any day now as well!!! I'm soooooo excited  :) 
  • @coffee-saur - Congratulations!  Hope everyone is doing well!  

(And I’m making adjustments to make everything fit- just grumbling about it.  I’m afraid one of my friends is going to be dealing with weepy me at lunch, because he knows how much I hate changing plans around.)
  • @coffee-saur Congratulations!! How exciting for you and your family!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • I just went for 12 week bloodwork and they told me I have to so it the same day as 12 week ultrasound which is tomorrow. Urg. Why didn't doc tell me this? This wasn't a rule with DS. Annoying...
  • @nasalot188 - I feel your pain. I went in for bloodwork on Friday, but somehow the lab missed half the tests, so I have to go back.

(This is part of my overwhelmed grumbliness.)
  • The nausea has been on and off for me for the past 4 weeks or so, but last night I actually puked for the first time when MH was cooking dinner. Ugh! I didn’t even get to eat the tacos I’ve been begging him to make for over a week  :s I feel mostly better today so I’m hoping it was just a smell/tired thing but I guess we will see what happens tonight when I attempt to heat up the leftovers...
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • @knottieamusements ugh that blows! I HATE getting blood taken, as few tests as possible please!
  • @coffee-saur Congrats!!

Ugh, I left my La Croix at home, so of course my MS is off the charts today!!

#3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014

• @sammierose464. I’m sure you didn’t mean to be hurtful, but please edit your response to lynzev’s goodbye.  Nothing she did this weekend could have caused it and by mentioning that, it looks like you’re saying it could be her own fault, which I’m sure isn’t what you intended.
  • And I’m not crazy! 

Well, I might be, but not about this.  

A few weeks ago, I found one of the stickied threads on page 2 or 3.  I put a note in it asking the admins wtf?, and then immediately found the thread in the stickies.  

Just now, I found the thread on Pg 2 again, but it is simultaneously in the stickies!  I checked twice.  I’m not crazy.  Their programmers have issues.  
  • sammierose464sammierose464 member
    edited March 2018
    @sammierose464. I’m sure you didn’t mean to be hurtful, but please edit your response to lynzev’s goodbye.  Nothing she did this weekend could have caused it and by mentioning that, it looks like you’re saying it could be her own fault, which I’m sure isn’t what you intended.
    You're right, I didn't mean to be hurtful. I just know that she was stressing about the AVT trip it before and after. I will edit it.
  • @sammierose464 You’re awesome! Thanks for not taking my mentioning it the wrong way.  I went through the exact same thing she is about 18 months ago. 
  • @purplegoldfish2
     Thank you for pointing it out. I was intending to be supportive, but I realize now how it came off. I'm sure she's got enough horrible thoughts going on. I strongly agree, what she did this past weekend shouldn't have caused it.

I truly can't imagine. I'm pretty sure if I were to have a loss I'd question everything I did leading up to it.
  • @sammierose464 It is so hard. Everything you did and everything you didn’t do, but should have. 
  • @sammierose464 - this hit me hard too.  
  • @chopchop25 when you were having your worries I felt the same. I was so relieved when you posted things were fine. 
  • I tend to forget screen names too quickly and I thought hers look familiar. I knew she was a normal poster so I dug around to see if she was the atv one and I teared up when I found out it was! :'( always sad when someone loses but more sad when you' know' them! 
  • I hate having to say goodbye to regular posters. In my D14 bmb we had so many losses. It really felt daily that there would be a new one and it was absolutely terrifying :( 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Has anybody seen posts from @muchwanted lately? If you’re lurking, just know I’ve been thinking about you and hope you & baby are ok. ❤️