It's Thursday y'all. 
DS  12-1-2014
DD 10-29-2016
#3 due 10-13-2018

Re: Randoms 3/22

• Options
    Which means it's not Friday, y'all.
  • Options
    Bleh.  It’s not Friday?   I want Friday!!!  I have plans for tomorrow!  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    stithof said:
    Which means it's not Friday, y'all.
    Ha! Well then FFTC. I hate the weekends. MH job makes it so he's home a lot during the week, so the weekends we avoid going anywhere because it's so crazy busy. And if MH gets called in on the weekends I have to deal with the kids by myself while I feel like crap because there's no school. 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options
    There’s a huge used baby stuff sale at the fairgrounds this weekend, starting tomorrow morning. I already have a lot of stuff from DS, but I’m bored as shit at home and we could use some shoes, and new books are always cool, too. I’d have to bring DS (15 months) with me, and that doesn’t bode well for browsing. I could go Saturday and leave him with DH, but all the good stuff might be picked over. Dilemma. 
  • Options
    MH has to work 12s all weekend. Thankfully we don't have SS this weekend because I still feel like crap.
  • Options
    Ah, shit. Another acronym I don't know the meaning of.

What's FFTC @hellopartyof5?   :|
  • Options
    @stithof - Flame Free Thursday Confessions. 
  • Options
    Oh. Right.  :#
  • Options
    Thursday is my Friday. So thank god it’s Thursday! Can’t wait to sleep in tomorrow!!! Which is 8pm btw. #momlife

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Options
    8 am is totally sleeping in! I call gang a win! @krzyriver
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options
    @purplegoldfish2 See how tired I am? Lol

@hellopartyof5 Never thought I’d feel so refreshed sleeping till 8. Then I had a baby. Lol

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Options
    @krzyriver honestly I never thought I wouldn't be able to sleep in, but sometimes I can't even sleep in until 8 when I try. So disappointing lol
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options
    Would it be weird to wear a really long shirt as a dress? I picked out a new maternity top at the store yesterday and I'm so short that it's dress length on me. I don't own any leggings and it's so long it looks weird with my pants. It does look identical to an actual dress I saw in the store, just a different pattern. Tell me I can laze around in this shirt and I don't have to wear pants :D
    Ladybug - April 2013
    Dandelion - October 2018
    Angel "Aurora" - July 2020
    Angel "Sawyer" - May 2021
    Angel "Maxine" - January 2022
    Angel "Violet" - March 2022
    Baby Dove due March 2023
  • Options
    You can totally laze around in your new dress.  
  • Options
    WWYD?

I have a hair appointment at 4:00.  I usually keep it fairly short (chin length), but have been lazy about getting it cut.  Right now while I'm feeling yucky, it's nice to be able to just throw it up in a bun.  If it's short, I'll actually need to style it.  It's easy to style...just some product and a diffuser, but I'm not sure I even want to go through that effort.  Waaaaahhh...I want something new and know I would feel better about my grossness right now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mama2bofthree - You can ask them for a short cut that doesn't require much work and they may be able to give you a few options. I've had my hair multiple lengths in my lifetime - as short as shaved, and as long as to my butt-crack. I have never "styled" my hair, I don't have time for that. I wash in the morning and let it air dry - yes, it's flat (or messy bed-head) after I sleep on it, which is why I just shower in the morning. That being said, there are definitely cuts that can look bad if you don't style them. But to me, it's just hair, it will always grow out or I can just try a different cut! 
  • Options
    @mama2bofthree - talk to your stylist about going even shorter- do something that you can literally towel dry and go.  There are a ton of cute pixie cuts out there that are super low maintenance.  

I am now officially taking bets on how long after the birth of Blast it takes for me to go short again...  (currently, my hair is well past my shoulders, but I also love having it super short.)
  • Options
    @mama2bofthree I actually just went through this thought process ahead of an upcoming haircut.
    On one end I'd say get whatever makes you feel fabulous while everything else feels not so fabulous. On the other, and my selection, is going for ease down the road. I'm asking my stylist to give me something that will grow out well/still with some shape to it, because this summer it needs to be able to go up easily. I will probably still have one more cut pre-baby, but I don't want to worry about drying it 7 mos pregnant in August.
  • Options
    WWYD?

I have a hair appointment at 4:00.  I usually keep it fairly short (chin length), but have been lazy about getting it cut.  Right now while I'm feeling yucky, it's nice to be able to just throw it up in a bun.  If it's short, I'll actually need to style it.  It's easy to style...just some product and a diffuser, but I'm not sure I even want to go through that effort.  Waaaaahhh...I want something new and know I would feel better about my grossness right now.
    What about long in the front and short in the back? That way you can still put it up. 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    @mama2bofthree what @hellopartyof5 said!  I have fine hair and I'm lazy and this is my go to cut.  I do the long bob with it shorter in the back.  Its long enough to pull up but easy to style when I actually have time to blow dry.  Sigh, and I'm jealous!  I need a cut and color so bad!
  • Options
    This is how I typically wear it...  I just can't decide if it's too short.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @knottieamusements I would love to do a pixie cut, but not sure I have the kahonas!  My hair is pretty curly, and I feel like it would look odd.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

The cool thing with curly hair in a pixie cut is that you can either style it or let it go wild. I love the top one. 
  • Options
    The trick on a pixie cut is finding something that looks feminine while also being short (unless you want a more masculine look- but I’m guessing that isn’t your style.)
  • Options
    BTW - I think your current style is also super cute.   B)
  • Options
    Switching subjects- There is something weird about the ads in the Bump app being targeted towards women with menopause...
  • Options
    I have been on vacation with my family since Sunday (DH, DD, DS, my mom, my sil, and two nieces) and I am so ready to go home. I have low tolerance for prolonged exposure to people and I’m ready to hurt someone. Everyone is grumpy and the kids are all insane from lack of sleep and excessive sugar. 

Thank goodness this this is our last night!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @knottieamusements ugh, when I was on the infertility board, all the ads were very pregnant women. It was awful. They should probably know their audience a bit better...
  • Options
    @Lisa3379 gooooooooo!!!! Those things are amazing! We have one in a few weeks and i volunteered just to shop early. 
  • Options
    By the end of today I decide my work pants were too tight in the waist...hello maternity pants! Only problem is, I don’t really have anything maternity for cold weather. 
  • Options
    My pants still fit, but I no longer have a waist to hold them up. I’m going to spend the whole weekend in leggings.  I might start with work tomorrow....
  • Options
    @krzyriver - that is excellent news!  
  • Options
    @krzyriver That's awesome! Good luck with the interview! Endo is lots of fun!
  • Options
    Hate endo. I have actually fallen asleep while chair siding. I work with an oral surgeon.
  • Options
    I woke up this morning and realized that I slept through the night! I haven't done that in weeks!!! But, now I'm worried that I'm dehydrated or that something is wrong with the baby.
  • Options
    @purple_2012 - how far along are you?   I’ve 12w2d, and the last few nights have been awesome. 
  • Options
    @krzyriver That's awesome news!! And a really good sign the new job might be yours!