Infertility
Options

February FET

12345679»

Re: February FET

• Options
    @msd1001 I have my next ultrasound on Monday. After that I’ll be released to the OB. I already have an appt with them bc they’re so far out. I’m super nervous. The time between u/s is when we lost baby B last time. Im on all my mess until 12 weeks, my last day is April 11! I. Can’t. Wait. 
  • Options
    @ashleymarie512 good luck at your ultrasound ! I agree can’t wait to be out of the first trimester ... it’s so scary ! I’m done April 11 as well, that’s my last day on the PIOs. I’m super nervous about my bleed still because it hasn’t gotten smaller I hope it doesn’t cause issues down the line . My next US is April 2nd I’ll be midway through my 10th week then . 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @msd1001 Hopefully the bleed shrinks soon! After I’m releasesd (hopefully) tomorrow, my next appt is my NT scan on April 18. It’ll be a whole month without monitoring. I hate switching from RE to OB. I’m high risk bc of my HELLP last time, so I’ll be referred to the MFM at some point. 
  • Options
    Update: ultrasound went great—measured two days ahead with a HR of 178. I was released from the RE and have my first OB appt on April 18 (sooo far away!). Meds stop on the 11th! 
  • Options
    @ashleymarie512 Congrats girl !!! It’s so scary being released !! We both stop our meds on the 11th so I think that probably means we are measuring the same and have the same due date. Good luck at your OB ! 
  • Options
    @msd1001 Yay! Only 23 more days lol. I’ll be 9 weeks tmw and due date is Oct 24...what about you?
  • Options
    TRIGGER WARNING

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I am have MIA, we went on vacation and then I was on pins and needles for a while. At my first ultrasound they found bebe a few days behind schedule, with a slower than desired heart beat, and a large clot. They had be come back today, and well no heart beat and no growth. Scheduling a D&C. Thank you for your support through this process - hope to see more success from you ladies in the coming months. I will be taking an approximately 4 month break (per docs orders) and then will be back. 

Married 2010

TTC Sept 2012

Clomid with TI Jan, Feb Mar 2013 - All BFN

IUI #1-3, Aug, Sept, Oct 2014 - All BFN

IVF #1 ER 2/19/14, 34R, 33F, 21 on ice, Freeze All

FET #1 4/11/14, Beta on 4/22

Beta #1 1238, Beta #2 - 4000 - BFP 

Twin Girls Born 11/25/14

• Options
    @KathrynShustek Oh no, I am so sorry :( Take care of yourself and best of luck in your next steps. 
  • Options
    @KathrynShustek I am so sorry ! My prayers are with you and take care of yourself !
  • Options
    @KathrynShustek - I'm so sorry. :(
  • Options
    Thank you ladies. I really appreciate it. 

Working really hard with my acupuncturist to try naturally while we wait to 1 save some money and 2 until the time comes where a FET would be advised. 

Best of luck to everyone. 

Married 2010

TTC Sept 2012

Clomid with TI Jan, Feb Mar 2013 - All BFN

IUI #1-3, Aug, Sept, Oct 2014 - All BFN

IVF #1 ER 2/19/14, 34R, 33F, 21 on ice, Freeze All

FET #1 4/11/14, Beta on 4/22

Beta #1 1238, Beta #2 - 4000 - BFP 

Twin Girls Born 11/25/14