July 2018 Moms
Options

Weekday Randoms Pt 1 3/11-3/12

1235»

Re: Weekday Randoms Pt 1 3/11-3/12

• Options
    @Sarafuss amazing news! I'm so glad to hear! What a scare. Now you can put it all behind you:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Sarafuss Yay! That's such great news. I'm glad everything is looking good :)
  • Options
    @Sarafuss awesome news, so happy that everything looked great. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @nimmle ok i'm sold, I'll have to check it out - i'm sure i'll be saying the same thing! Should make me feel better about the leprechaun poop macarons I whipped up on Tuesday...ugliest mac's i've ever made lol.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @gingerbride26 Omg yes! You will love it!
  • Options
    @Sarafuss Congrats on the good scan!
  • Options
    @Sarafuss yess!! What great news!! 

@KatyF0813 nothing wrong with being a boy mom, how rude! 
  • Options
    @Sarafuss HAPPY DANCE!!!! 

Image result for happy dance gif

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @Sarafuss yay!!!! So glad everything looked good. Fx for your GD test later this month too!
  • Options
    Another random complaint this week about DH. I spent most of my day stripping wallpaper. The house was a foreclosure and the people that "fixed it up" after the bank took possession mudded over the wallpaper instead of just ripping it down. I did one whole wall and DH's response when he got home? "We have enough projects already". Uh, no YOU have projects, I take care of DD all day and thought this was something a) relatively non-toxic I could accomplish while pregnant and b) doesn't cost any money. :neutral:
  • Options
    @Sarafuss Yayyyyyy!!!! So happy to hear!!

@KatyF0813 We’re having our second, boy #2 and decided when we found out to just tell our family we’re not finding out this time because I don’t want to deal with those comments. “Are you going to try again for a girl?” Uh.. what do you think we were doing this time!? *eyeroll*

We Just came back from our second anatomy scan because they couldn’t get all the pictures they needed the first time around. Baby is STILL breach and literally sitting there kicking me in the cervix! Ouch. If this kid could flip already that would be GREAT! I know we have tons of time, but I’m so afraid he won’t flip and I’ll have to get a csection. 
  • Options
    @paytonpedro baby has plenty of space to flip around and will probably do it a few times. Glad things look good otherwise!
  • Options
    @paytonpedro baby is currently kicking me in the cervix too.. not the most comfortable thing. my friend is like 34 weeks and her baby is breech right now too. She has until 36 weeks to flip I think and then it’s a csection for her. Its making me more nervous for both of us lol. 

Happy properly positioned baby thoughts to you! 
  • Options
    @paytonpedro glad things look good, I know he was sitting on my cervix when I went for my follow up but I seriously can't tell where he is normally. I know that I feel the most movement on my right side and that he is low (you can also tell because my belly is really all in the uterus and not above the belly button at all)
  • Options
    Here is my random: having my first time this pregnancy where the position of this baby ( somehow because it’s still so small) is making me uncomfortable. So I’m changing position and eating in hopes it will move and I can get comfortable and go to bed. In the meantime I’m watching scandal 
  • Options
    We are going away this weekend for my DSs birthday, it’s been planned for months and part of why we’re so short this month, and I asked DH to wake me up at 7:30. I just woke up and it’s 8:08. He can literally never wake me up when I ask. *eyeroll*
  • Options
    @kissableviv I do remember hearing about spinningbabies in my last pregnancy but didn’t need it then! Thanks for suggesting it! I’m definitely going to look into it if he doesn’t flip soon! While I know ultrasounds are notorious for being off on weight, they had him weighing 1lb 7oz yesterday!! 
  • Options
    @paytonpedro I've heard spinning babies is helpful too (no personal experience) but also a chiropractor trained in the Webster Technique. I'd definitely try that if I had a breach baby, as there's no real risk that I know of and it can only help. 
  • Options
    @zande2016 Thank you for the suggestion! I usually see a chiropractor, but I don’t know whether he is trained in that technique or not! I’ll definitely have to ask him!
  • Options
    +1 for the chiropractor and Webster technique:)
  • Options

Edited to add- sorry I’ve been kinda MIA. It’s been a busy week and it always seems like when I have tons of time to chat no one has anything to say but when I can’t theres like a million things to catch up on. Taking a deep breath and diving right in!
    This is so me!  I try so hard to keep up but it's just really tough some weeks!!
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Options
    @Sarafuss I am so glad to hear the follow up u/s went well!!
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Options
    SmashJamSmashJam member
    edited March 2018
    Spinning babies also has exercises you can do throughout pregnancy to get babe into optimal position for labor, or if you are overdue, and also during labor if you are stalled. I thought it was just about flipping breech babies but I guess not! All sorts of great info on that site.

DS woke up with a mild fever and still has a cough, so after he fell asleep on the way home from the store we had to skip gymnastics. Here's hoping he naps he looks kind miserable, but still wants to play!
  • Options
    @Sarafuss yay!!! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    @SmashJam isn't it awesome? I actually made a list of the activities and pinned them to my office board upstairs and kitchen board downstairs. I can't manage to do all of them in one day but it's a great reminder! Glad it's useful:)