Infertility
Options

March 2018 IUI

Re: March 2018 IUI

• Options
    manders85-2manders85-2 member
    edited March 2018
    @Chartleib, I'm so sorry about AF. Ugh. It's just the worst, isn't it?

Did your power come back @FutureMrsMerati?

**TW**
    So I'm confused and worried I'm about to get AF. I took a FRER yesterday at 12 DPO and it was a squinter. I mean, it wouldn't even show up on a photo. My husband saw it too so I don't feel crazy, but it wasn't anywhere near a strong BFP. 
    I had cramping a lot yesterday like AF was coming but just brown spotting. I've been having brown spotting when I pee on and off for the last 24 hours. I almost wonder if what happened to @Chartleib will start for me tomorrow.
    I did do another POAS today at 13 DPO. It was a blue dye test though that measures higher HCG and I didn't see any line after 2 mins. After 8-10 mins though there was another squinter. Again, no darker than the day before.
    I'm obsessing and am just thinking this month is another bust. Wouldn't today's test have been darker or show more? I'm really kicking myself for not buying the same test.
    Also, I don't usually spot before a period but this is after clomid and clomid has made me spot before instead of get a period. I suppose I'll just test tomorrow or maybe Sunday too if I don't start a full on bleed. I had trouble sleeping last night because of bad cramping. I finally got 8 hours but am feeling WIPED today. Any advice? 
    TTC History in Spolier:
    Me: 32, DH: 33
    Diagnosis: Me: Unexplained. Him: 1% morphology pre-washed.
    IUI  - CANCELLED Jan IUI - 100 mg Clomid Days 3-7. Cancelled after Estrace stunted follicle growth. BFN 
    IUI #1 - Feb/March, 2017 IUI - IUI+7 days Clomid+HCG trigger shot. March 1st IUI. 3/15 BFN
    IUI # 2 - August, 2017 IUI -  7 days Clomid + HCG trigger shot. IUI on August 12. 8/26 BFN 
    *TW* November 1st, BFP. Ended in MC @ 6 w 3 days. 11/20/17. **Natural Cycle with Acupuncture & Chinese Herbs. 
    IUI #3 Feb 24 2018, IUI + 7 days Clomid + HCG Trigger Shot. Feb 24 IUI. 3/12 BFN
    *TW* 5/10/18 BFP/MC. Natural Cycle. 1st Beta 232, 2nd 850. No Fetal pole seen on U/S, 5/30/18. Medicated MC on 6/23. 
    IVF #1, Stims begin on August 17th. ER, 8/28/18. 32 Eggs Retrieved, 18 mature, 18 Fertilized. 12 Day 5. 6 Blasts Tested Normal with CCS. 
    FET 1, 11/6/19. 1 Embryo Transferred. NEG BETA 11/15
    FET 2, 1/29. 1 Embryo to Transfer. +HPT 2/5. Beta 2/7 = 137, 2nd HCG = 317. MC at 6w4d. No fetal pole seen on U/S

• Options
    @wishiwaspreggo Yeah, this is my first time with meds. The other 5 were all natural.  

Starting the process all over again. Gonna have my ultrasound Monday and start lestrezole for 10 days and try again! FX for the rest of y'all!
    Me: 29 DH: 30Married 07/05/2008TTC since 09/2013IUI: Oct. 17 2015 BFN: 11/05/15IUI: June 14 2016 BFP: 07/04/16 (Miscarried07/06/16)IUI: Sep. 21 2016 BFN: 10/05/16IUI: Oct. 24 2016 BFN: 10/29/16IUI: Nov. 11 2016 BFN: 11/25/16IUI Feb. 26 2018 BFN: 03/08/18 (First IUI with meds)IUI March 26 2018 BFP: 04/10/18Furbaby: Copper (Shiba Inu) 3 years old

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Had my IUI today. Went in at 715 am and hubby first sample was too low so we cane back this afternoon and it was much better! Feeling bloated and crampy. Dreading the 2ww. Anyone got a BFP yet? Baby dust to everyone!
  • Options
    Oh @Chartleib I'm so sorry AF showed up. GL on your prep for the next and prob the cycle that would give you your BFP <3

@FutureMrsMerati The timing of this Nor'easter to hit is awful, especially now that you are on your TWW. This reminded me of a lady at my July/Aug IVF 2017 group, that was scheduled for an Egg Retrieval around the time Hurricane Irma was building up. Everybody on the board was worried but it went ok and she got her *TW* BFP soon after her FET *end TW*. I hope the same for you, to be a (soon to be) mommy who had weathered the storm.

AFM, I'm in grad school, so for my TWW, I have to work on two big papers. They're giving me so much stress. I don't know what got into me when I decided to do ART and grad school at the same time!

Oh, and I have no beta scheduled. I contact my clinic when I get/don't get AF. Do you have a sched for beta?

Today, I went to my clinic to get a 3000iu HCG shot, well at least I won't have to deal with the stress of fighting over whether to POAS or not. The amount of HCG in my body right now would surpass my TWW timeframe.

@manders85-2 I have no advice but an encouragement. I hear on these boards time and again that 'a line is a line'. I'm still holding out hope for you and pray that those lines would get darker and darker, well even if they don't, you'd get a positive on your beta day, when are you scheduled for a beta?

@nurserin07 Congrats on your IUI! It was nice that your DH could go with you in the afternoon. I hope that you'd get fun things to do during this TWW.
  • Options
    @linz36 Squeeeee!!!! I believe it! I pray that your beta will confirm your BFP!!! This is a happy news. I so <3 it!!
  • Options
    linz36linz36 member
    edited March 2018
    @tinjp78 I’m so happy but really nervous...just doesn’t seem real. Thanks for your excitement

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Options
    I don’t know why but it keeps cutting off my post. @tinjp78 I have my fingers crossed for you. I hope your TWW goes by incredible fast and ends with a BFP!!!!

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

• Options
    @linz36 Congrats!!!! Praying for a sticky baby!

@manders85-2 I really hope this is your BFP! 

@Chartleib I'm sorry AF cand, especially so early, can your doctor do anything to lengthen your cycle, since the mess seem to messing with them?

@scikap Isn't your beta day coming up? Good luck!!!!

I hope everyone on their TWW gets a good strong BFP this month! My wife had her baseline scan on Thursday, and everything looked good. The doctor actually came into the room and addressed all my wife's concerns, and came up with a game plan. He told her that he would rather wait and see the lining on her next scan, bc it looks really good right now, so probably the clomid just messed us up this cycle. She asked about the p test 7dpiu but he said if he prescribed it to her at that point that it can mess with implantation, so in his opinion he would rather not. And also that it is hard to know what each persons p is supposed to be 7 days after their cycle bc it varies from person to person and isn't a one size fits all. He always does a p test with our first beta and will adress it then if it's an issue. I looked up what he said, and there seems to be a group of thought that agrees, so for now I'm trusting him on this. He is doing letrozole with us this cycle again and ovidrel to trigger, but he said he will try injectibles next cycle if it doesn't work. He said he doesn't like to move to the right away when there's no reason to, and that we do have a proven pregnancy with this method, so he wants to give it one more try. I'm just happy he sat and addressed all the concerns and was really forthcoming and nice. I think we're going to hear him out for this.
  • Options
    @rmartin_ttc I’m so glad to hear that your doctor sat down with you and your wife and addressed all of your questions and concerns...that’s great. It’s also great that her lining is good since clomid messes so many. I’m hoping this is the cycle for you guys!!! Sending hugs and positive energy your way!!!

@manders85-2 how are your doing? I’ve still got my fingers crossed that this really is your BFP!!!!

AFM
    I’ve taken about 15 tests all from different companies and two digitals and they are all positive. My clinic won’t do a beta until tomorrow and I’ve been overly worried that this wasn’t really happening. I’m still being cautiously optimistic at this point. 

• Options
    @linz36 Congratulations on YOUR BFP! I would probably do the same thing if I were you and take a bunch of different tests to be sure. It sounds completely legit so all you can do now is enjoy the excitement and knowing it's your time! So happy for you.

@rmartin_ttc, I'm glad you felt heard by your doctor and he addressed your wife's concerns. That's so important and I've had the same trouble with clomid on my lining. It was as long as 5 mm one month. The month we got pregnant in the fall, I had a super rich lining. 17 mm! That was not on clomid so go figure.

As for me, i POAS on Saturday which was 14 dpiui for me and the result was inconclusive. A squinter again but lighter than 12 dpiui. This was on a FRER. I took one of those easy at home amazon ones and the line didn't register whatsoever. I've had more brown spotting. No AF just brown spotting only when I pee. At this point I'm thinking I could have had a chemical. I'll test tomorrow just to be sure but expect it to be negative. I don't want to go for a blood test after my last MC and beta hell unless I see something register on a test again. 
    TTC History in Spolier:
    IUI  - CANCELLED Jan IUI - 100 mg Clomid Days 3-7. Cancelled after Estrace stunted follicle growth. BFN 
    IUI #1 - Feb/March, 2017 IUI - IUI+7 days Clomid+HCG trigger shot. March 1st IUI. 3/15 BFN
    IUI # 2 - August, 2017 IUI -  7 days Clomid + HCG trigger shot. IUI on August 12. 8/26 BFN 
    *TW* November 1st, BFP. Ended in MC @ 6 w 3 days. 11/20/17. **Natural Cycle with Acupuncture & Chinese Herbs. 
    IUI #3 Feb 24 2018, IUI + 7 days Clomid + HCG Trigger Shot. Feb 24 IUI. 3/12 BFN
    *TW* 5/10/18 BFP/MC. Natural Cycle. 1st Beta 232, 2nd 850. No Fetal pole seen on U/S, 5/30/18. Medicated MC on 6/23. 
    IVF #1, Stims begin on August 17th. ER, 8/28/18. 32 Eggs Retrieved, 18 mature, 18 Fertilized. 12 Day 5. 6 Blasts Tested Normal with CCS. 
    FET 2, 1/29. 1 Embryo to Transfer. +HPT 2/5. Beta 2/7 = 137, 2nd HCG = 317. MC at 6w4d. No fetal pole seen on U/S

• Options
    @linz36  Your post made me tear up in excitement! 15 tests! Amazing, I didn't know there are that many. I'd be thinking and praying for you on your beta day tomorrow!

@rmartin_ttc I'm glad to hear that your Dr finally had a change of heart and decided to start communicating well with you. It's also wonderful to hear that he has a game plan. Fx for you and YW on this cycle.

@manders85-2  I'm still holding out hope for you. I know that this process is full of uncertainties and it is truly exhausting physically and emotionally.  Hang in there. Keep us updated on how your test tomorrow would go. For the meantime, I'm sending you lots of sticky vibes <3

AFM, slept last night with sharp pains around my ovaries, much like O. When I woke up, I felt more tired than when I slept. I had a weird dream and it kept my brain working all night. Well, it wasn't so weird, i dreamt of me and DH in McDonald's and ordered 3 set meals with 3 large fries. I prob miss junk food that's why I had that dream.  
  • Options
    Haha I love that dream @tinjp78 did you get anything to satisfy your craving when you woke up? I had some crazy food cravings dreams recently too.... but for Thai food, my favorite. It must be part of the IUI meds or something that make it feel pregnant?! I can’t imagine the actual cravings that will come when the magic time hits. 

I am looking forward to the test tmw and knowing one way or another. This is tmi but I’ve had the worst gas ever today. I ate the same thing as my husband and he’s fine and usually he’s the one with the sensitive stomach. Idk. If I’m not pregnant than what the heck is going on?!? Either way, will be glad to know the final answer tomorrow and will let you all know 
    TTC History in Spolier:

• Options
    Unfortunately @manders85-2 breakfast was plain, but I love fruits so I just had myself a banana. Did you say you love Thai? Me too! The funny thing is, when DH and I were there in Thailand last year for a holiday, though I was determined to try out as many yummy meals as I could, I wasn't able to because of its spicyness. I love hot food but Idk what happened to my digestive system that time, it just didn't cooperate (sorry tmi). Or prob because I just had a lap to remove my chocolate cyst 2 months before the trip? Anywho, as for food cravings during that magic time, ill embrace it with open arms :smiley: I'm not sure though about the heightened sense of smell, even on normal days, I'm already usually very sensitive to smells, good or bad. Well, I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

I'll be thinking of you on your test tomorrow! <3
  • Options
    Hi All, just an update: as I peed this mornijf onto my final pregnancy test, AF came. I’m out. Obviously the test was negative. I must have had a CP? I definitely had a faint line on 12 dpiui. But now on 16 dpo, nothing. Oh well. I guess third IUI is not the charm after all. :-1: 
    TTC History in Spolier:

• Options
    @manders85-2 so sorry to hear you got AF :( I hate getting excited and then being disappointed. Sending hugs to you!

@rmartin_ttc soooo relieved to hear your doctor was more receptive this time around! That must make you feel more confident in their decisions. Hoping this round is THE round for you! :) 

AFM, wanted to send an update since I've been MIA seeking refuge from our power outage all weekend! ;) We've officially got power and cable back up and running, so I'm feeling like a real person again! I'm 1 week post my first IUI of the back to back and have no symptoms yet. I had a progesterone and estrogen check on Friday and the doctor called back and said my progesterone was great (even higher than when I had my CP in IUI #2), but my estrogen was really low - target is 120+ and I was only 20. They said they sometimes see that with the Fermara they switched me to, so I've been taking Estrace since Friday night to supplement the estrogen deficiency. I have bloodwork scheduled for tomorrow to verify that the pills are working. Beta check is scheduled for 3/20, so please keep your FX for me! Otherwise I'll be leaving this page and heading over to the intimidating world of IVF...  :s
  • Options
    @nurserin07 FX for this to be your month!

@linz36 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praying and good vibes your way!!!!

@manders85-2 So sorry AF came. It freaking sucks. Praying for you. 

AFM, I had my ultrasound today and it'd cd5 but everything looks good, no remnants from last cycle or anything. I'm on letrozole again and will have my next ultrasound on cd14 instead of earlier like last cycle. I had a big bout of the stomach flu early last week and my doc seems to think that's what brought AF so early. 

Me: 29 DH: 30Married 07/05/2008TTC since 09/2013IUI: Oct. 17 2015 BFN: 11/05/15IUI: June 14 2016 BFP: 07/04/16 (Miscarried07/06/16)IUI: Sep. 21 2016 BFN: 10/05/16IUI: Oct. 24 2016 BFN: 10/29/16IUI: Nov. 11 2016 BFN: 11/25/16IUI Feb. 26 2018 BFN: 03/08/18 (First IUI with meds)IUI March 26 2018 BFP: 04/10/18Furbaby: Copper (Shiba Inu) 3 years old

• Options
    @manders85-2 I'm no sorry AF came...I'm sending hugs and positive energy your way.

@FutureMrsMerati Glad to hear that your power is back on and things are going back to normal. FX that your beta brings you good news on 3/20!!!!

@tinjp78 I have crazy food dreams all of the time. It generally involves me trying to decided which candy to buy during a flash sale and I only have so much time to decide. I have a thing for sugar apparently lol.

AFM
    I had my beta today and my level was 51 and my progesterone was 15.5. My doctor says that is perfect since I'm only 12dpIUI and that I shouldn't be worried. I guess because I caught it so early I expected it to be higher. But I'm happy that this is actually happening. My next beta is on Friday which seems so long away. I asked him if I should check it earlier and he said no, that we needed to let things happen. So I'm going to try my hardest to preoccupy myself over the next few days. 

• Options
    @linz36 CONGRATULATIONS!!! So excited for you.
  • Options
    @manders85-2 I'm sorry AF came. This is such a roller coaster. Be kind to yourself today and let's not get these sad events get the best of us. I'm still rooting for you and hoping that you'll get your BFP on the next cycle. (((Hugs)))

@FutureMrsMerati  I'm glad to hear you got your power back on. As for the no symptoms, that's totally alright, I've heard lots of ladies say they had their BFP without feeling any. Fx you jump over to the PAIF side and not on the IVF one!

@Chartlieb  Happy to hear all is ok during your u/s. It's interesting to hear what your dr said abt the stomach flu, I wouldn't have guessed it could cause af to come.

@linz36  This is so awesome!!! Congrats!!! Friday will come soon, I know it. <3

AFM, I got no rest again during sleep last night. This time, the movie that played in my head had an all star cast of talking Lions!!! 
  • Options
    I’m new to the group but had my iui on March 7th- it was my first one. Since then I’ve had cramping and today, 5dpiui, I had morning sickness which I understand could be from my March 5th trigger.

My husband has low count and morphology and I don’t have any issues. Trying to prepare myself for whatever news it will be.
  • Options
    Hello and welcome @eabrahamson I'm sorry that you had to be here, but I hope that your stay would be as short as possible. Congrats on your first IUI and GL on your TWW. Could you tell us a bit of yourself, like when you started TTC and how you started your cycle leading to IUI and stuff like that? 
  • Options
    @eabrahamson Good luck to You! Maybe this will be both our months! 

my IUI was on the 9th and I triggered on the 7th. I've had terrible bloating, heartburn, and nausea too. I took a tested today and it was negative so hopefully the trigger is already out of my system. And I'm so emotional! Anyone else have these symptoms with their IUI/ovidrel??
  • Options
    @nurserin07 The ovidrel made me super emotional...so much so that my sister kept asking me if everything was okay. It took me a while to realize that it was the medication making me crazy. It took until 10 days after trigger for it to leave my system completely so hang in there!

@eabrahamson Welcome to the group, hopefully you'll have a short stay!

@tinjp78 and @FutureMrsMerati Is it a bad thing that I'm keeping myself from being excited? I want to get excited but I'm worried at the same time. It's a weird emotion that I've never experienced before. 

• Options
    @linz36 I'm also still new to this and learning lots of things as each day goes by. That hesitation to fully accept that the BFP is a reality never seems to disappear no matter how much positivity you or everyone else around you exert. I know ladies from my previous IVF boards who are now on their 3rd trimester but still feel the same thing you are experiencing now. But, don't make every waking hour a struggle. Your lil one is there and he/she deserves a happy mommy. Sending you lots of <3
  • Options
    @tinjp78 believe it or not that actually makes me feel a little better...thank you :-)

• Options
    @linz36 I'm so hopeful that this is it for you! I've got everything crossed over here in CT :)
  • Options
    You guys are awesome. I’ve got my fingers crossed that it’s the month for you guys also!!!!!

• Options
    @linz36 congrats I'm so excited for
    you!!! Prayers that this is a sticky perfect little baby that you get to take home in 9 months!! 

My my wife tried acupuncture today and really liked it, hoping that this helps with our journey, can't wait for our next scan on Friday. I'm hoping for great news and an iui on Tuesday.
  • Options
    kra6789kra6789 member
    edited March 2018
    . Can the mod delete this post?
    Me - 29 PCOS, Hypothyroidism, elevated Prolactin 
    DH - 30 Azoospermia 
    Dating since 2007, married since 2014

TTC since 11/16
    IVF w/ICS I#1 9/17 - 0 eggs fertilized 
    IUI w/DS - 3/10/18
  • Options
    Hi everyone. This is my first time posting on any forum but thought today was a good day to start. I just had my first IUI w/DS March 10th. I did Femara CD 3-7 and Orvidrel the 8th. I had 1 20mm follicle on my left side on my u/s the 8th, with some smaller ones on both sides. DS post wash was 12.4 million, 72% motility. They also said on a scale of 1-4 it was a 3 but I don’t remember what they were talking about?

Just a little background. DH and I have been TTC since 11/16. **TW** We did IVF w/ICSI in Sept with 0 eggs fertilized. **end TW** It took a long time (and counseling) for us to decide to use DS. Fingers crossed for everyone this month. 
    Me - 29 PCOS, Hypothyroidism, elevated Prolactin 
    DH - 30 Azoospermia 
    Dating since 2007, married since 2014

TTC since 11/16
    IVF w/ICS I#1 9/17 - 0 eggs fertilized 
    IUI w/DS - 3/10/18
  • Options
    @rmartin_ttc IUI on Tuesday? Wow it is just a week from now! I hope that this new plan would be THE ticket for you and YW. It's nice to hear YW enjoyed the 1st day of acupuncture. I'm really very eager to try it too but I haven't found any info regarding it in my city yet. I'm in Japan and the websites are in Japanese, so much struggle!

@khines10 Welcome to the March group and sorry that you also have to go through the hardships of IF. I also had IVF/ICSI end of Aug last year but my FET on Nov ended in a *TW* bfn *endTW*. We switched to a new clinic and I was put on a plan to try 3 IUIs and if there's still no success, we go back to IVF.  GL on your TWW and I fx that this is the month for you!
  • Options
    @rmartin_ttc I’m glad you guys are trying acupuncture. You’ll have to keep us updated. I heard that aside from helping with fertility it really helps people relax and can help with muscle spasms/pain. I have my fingers crossed for you guys!!!!

@kra6789 welcome to the group...hopefully you’ll have a short stay.

• Options
    @linz36 Wah000000000!!!!! So excited for you! 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    It's my 10dpiui today and I'm feeling heavy in my uterus and that AF is about to come. I'm feeling down all day thinking that this month would turn out to be a bust again. I know there is power in positive thinking, so I'd have to say to myself that I'll get a BFP each time negativity comes looming in. But it's soooo haaard!!! :'(
  • Options
    @tinjp78 please don’t let your hopes down yet, you’re always so positive and you need to be positive for yourself too!!!! I’m sending hugs and positive vibes your way and keeping my fingers and toes crossed that AF stays far away this month

• Options
    It's my turn to say thank you for the encouragement, hugs and good vibes @linz36 I need them badly this time :wink: I'm probably just tired from my restless nights of having weird dreams and the loads of work that I have to do. 
  • Options
    @tinjp78 I totally understand that feeling. Praying for you. Keep positive (as hard as that is) and try to stay as busy as possible. 

• Options
    @tinjp78 Hugs girl. I hope that af doesn't come at all, but also, this was iui#2? Hang in there! What protocol did they do last time and this time?
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    @tinjp78 So sorry to hear you're not feeling it. I'm feeling the same way... not that AF is coming, but that I'm not pregnant. No breast tenderness, no cramping, nothing. Unsure if the estrogen supplements I've been on have the ability to suppress any of those symptoms, but that's probably just wishful thinking Was hoping this was going to be the month for both of us. I'll let you know how the beta goes on 3/20.

@rmartin_ttc Glad your wife is doing acupuncture! I really like it, and my husband tolerates it ;)