Options

AW: ***Ultrasound Thread***

Re: AW: ***Ultrasound Thread***

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Deleted due to wrong name on account. 
  • Options
    @xxkberxx congrats so glad I got some twin mama counterparts! 
  • Options
    @xxkberxx congrats! I will also be delivering in August (middle) for high risk so I'll keep track of you. 
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies! I had my followup US, and the little bean is doing great. 150 heart rate and growing so fast! Plus my doc shaved two days off his estimate. I have a feeling I'll end up at my original EDD soon. ;)
  • Options
    Hello ladies, my 6w 4d ultrasound pic is super blurry awful, so I haven’t posted here. I plan to after the next one. BUT, I just got the ultrasound results, I had to go in because of some bleeding which has since stopped. 
       After the ultrasound my ob called to say “you’re not out of the woods yet for miscarriage, but it isn’t ectopic”.  :|

I refuse to google having learned with dd it just makes things worse. ...yet I’m here posting looking for thoughts/experiences... ‘cause I can’t help myself. *eyeroll*

Looks to me like the little minnow is measuring good and had a decent heartrate? I’m focuing on that and ignoring the hematoma bit... I see my ob on the 14th.

Anyone have similar results? Experiences? Medical translating skills?  Input of any kind? o:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

• Options
    I had a SCH with both previous pregnancies and there was a lot of bleeding .. thy told me to stay off my feet and the bleeding did stop after several days.  Both went on to be healthy babies .. wishing you the best !!!!
               5 years IF & 2 losses

~~ DS Born 2/28/2013 ~~
                8lb 13 oz 22 inches 
    Happily expecting another miracle !
     EDD 11/20

• Options
  • Options
    @lnzjo thanks! I was surprised they did the 3D image, but really happy to have it.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    *Image Removed by Admin*

Got to see our little baby this morning! Everything is looking good, but learned I have a tilted uterus.
    You're going to want to edit your personal info out of this photo.

Also, Congrats!
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks! Edited it, though it looks like your comment has the original photo.
  • Options
    @coloradocaroline not to be creepin but I am delivering at the same hospital! My ob is in the building opposite of yours!
  • Options
    Here is our little bean... Measuring 7 weeks (LMD is 7+3) but doc is keep DD at 9/30 

• Options
    babybam2018babybam2018 member
    edited February 2018
  • Options

Baby gummy bear looking good at 8 weeks :-)
  • Options
    Oh shoot omg 
  • Options
    Oh shoot omg 
    Hm?
  • Options
    This is my ultrasound at 8 weeks and 3days 165bpm and 1.9cm(which i hear is big?)