August 2018 Moms
Options

It’s a BOY / GIRL!

Re: It’s a BOY / GIRL!

• Options
    I will definetly be checking out Gap. It is going to be interesting to see what his little style will be. 
  • Options
    My two boys are so different in their style and I love it. My 3yo is SUCH a hipster, it's the cutest thing ever. Tight jeans, chuck t's, cardigans. Man I love little boy clothes. 

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I meant now that they're older! Andplusalso, I give them the style lol

• Options
    Lol they don’t have style perse but I’ve found their personality and preferences (and coloring and body type) totally inform how I dress my boys! 

Baby gap is great (big kid though... ughhh)

11/18/16 missed m/c 9w1
    05/2017 cp
    08/03/17 no hb 8w

• Options
    The cat and jack line is super cute for boys. I remember when I was pregnant with DS1 there were like no cute boy clothes that weren’t super expensive. I used to only shop gap sales. But I feel like lately there hasn’t been as many good options and find myself liking the cat and jack line more. Old navy also has an okay selection.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I love Carter's clothes. You can find them in a lot of places but the best deals are in actual carters stores or carters online. They always have great sales going on and you get 10 bucks back for every 100 you spend. 
  • Options
    @calimom2524 Cat & Jack is probably our 2nd favorite!  The pants fit my chunky short guy good!

• Options
    See and they fit my tall skinny bean bole! Another reason they're so awesome haha

• Options
    It's cause they understand that all pants should have elastic waists and ankles.  Genius!

I also heard later on when they stay in sizes longer that C&J will replace pants if they wear them out?  We don't have that issue yet, but it's good to know!
  • Options
    awww yay congrats @livinthesunnylife!!! Having two boys is so much fun!

• Options
    @hfooter haha I always say that my uterus will seek and destroy Y chromosome sperm because we have two girls.  We'll see how the current experiment went in a few weeks but if it's another girl I'm going to conclude that my theory is accurate.
  • Options
    A friend of DH's has a theory that men who deploy produce girls. She has four kids by three husbands (she's French, so for some reason that makes it seem very glamorous). Her first husband had a desk job in the army and no deployment- a son. Her next two husbands deployed and she has three daughters by them. Even DH's army friends in the US seem to be falling into that theory- his two friends that deployed had girls and his friend who didn't has two sons. DH has done 8 deployments over the years, so we'll see if the theory is true. 

I don't mind speculating over crazy theories like this (I kind of loved playing with the Chinese Gender Chart when I was TTC) but I would never treat it as actual science. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Options
    A friend of DH's has a theory that men who deploy produce girls. She has four kids by three husbands (she's French, so for some reason that makes it seem very glamorous). Her first husband had a desk job in the army and no deployment- a son. Her next two husbands deployed and she has three daughters by them. Even DH's army friends in the US seem to be falling into that theory- his two friends that deployed had girls and his friend who didn't has two sons. DH has done 8 deployments over the years, so we'll see if the theory is true. 

I don't mind speculating over crazy theories like this (I kind of loved playing with the Chinese Gender Chart when I was TTC) but I would never treat it as actual science. 
    My friend's husband is a fighter pilot and she insists he can't shoot Ys because of the radiation from flying so much. They have two girls. It sounds kind of bunk to me but I guess it is somewhat more scientific than the Chinese Gender Chart?
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Options

My friend's husband is a fighter pilot and she insists he can't shoot Ys because of the radiation from flying so much. They have two girls. It sounds kind of bunk to me but I guess it is somewhat more scientific than the Chinese Gender Chart?
    My best friend's husband is in the air national guard and has deployed several times.  He has only a son. ;-)

He is a commercial pilot as his day job, so he sees plenty of radiation!
  • Options
    I don't really think any of these theories are true, but it's fun to make wild guesses. 

Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Options
    @jsnakehole and @delujm0 that’s interesting! My dad was a pilot in the air force and they just had me and my sister! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @legallykate - YAY!!! Congratulations! I saw that you had updated this thread and got super excited that you would have an update for us!
    Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
    Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ssthomps said:
    We got the call today. Funny thing is my husband was off today because he didn’t feel well, so we were both here to receive the call. 

We are having a BOY! 

I am terrified. I didn’t have a preference, but I feel like I am a girls mom. This is definitely going to be an adjustment for me. We are ecstatic though because we have a daughter, so this will be a nice addition to our little family. I just have to wrap my mind around this news. 
    Great news! Congrats!
  • Options
    Team Green all the way! Although, SO would like to find out he has agreed that the surprise will be nice but it is making naming talks twice as hard :D
  • Options
    We are team green. We were with our first and did an Oval Office theme for the nursery. This baby will actually be sharing a nursery until we move. It was absolutely amazing to hear those words with our first after a long labor and nothing could ever sway me otherwise. There's absolutely nothing to plan that requires knowing the sex of the baby. We have a lot of boy clothes a girl could easily wear and a lot of girl clothes a boy could easily wear. And all of our gear works for either. 
  • Options
    @PurpleBrunette I’ve never heard of an Oval Office themed nursery—how neat!!
  • Options
    Yay @F47 ! Congratulations on the baby girl. Your boys will love her. Also yay to cute girl clothes and accessories!
    Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @brzvice Thank you! I’m already dreading learning how to fix hair! Haha
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Found out #4 is a girl! That's one boy and three girls in a row for us! Wr totally thought boy.  And my son cried when we did the gender reveal.  He wanted a baby brother so bad. Lol 
    Aww poor thing. 
  • Options
    vinerie said:
    We are having a boy! Second boy for us and 6 boys out of the 6 kids me and my two sisters have had. So that makes only girls growing up and all of us having only boys, haha. 
    My sister and I have 9 girls. No boys. lol. And SO’s brother and his wife only had 3 girls. I love it. :)