June 2018 Moms

Randomy random randoms (1/8)

123457»

Re: Randomy random randoms (1/8)

• @Amphibious22 sorry to hear all the craziness. It def pours. Do you have someone you can stay with locally until you get on your feet? Right before weddings and right before baby is a great excuse to save. In the pregnancy book I finished earlier this week they lived with friends until a couple weeks before the baby came. I know it’s another move but you could keep your job and DH could get a job anyday. Things can turn around quickly. 
    Me:27 DH: 31 Married Since: 08/2016
    TTC: 08/2017 EDD: 6/11/2018 FTM
  • edited January 2018
    @Amphibious22 sorry you are feeling down. Sending positive thoughts for clarity. 

Y’all I was up late last night on west coast time and did not see the split poll discussion. I miss all the fun!
  • Loading the player...
  • Guys, my cousin is due with her second baby about a month after I'm due.  My mom told me today that my aunt (cousin's mom) told her that since she had a cold she was taking dayquil.  You know... high alcohol content and not recommended for pregnancy decongestant ingredients.  Smart.  Granted with her first pregnancy she went to an amusement park and rode rides and rollercoasters all day. She and her DH are the kind of people who should not have 2u2. 
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @Amphibious22 definitely don’t feel like you are pathetic or apologize for sharing. That is a really tough situation and your feeling are totally valid. ((Hugs))
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @Amphibious22 I'm late to the conversation in the evening time as always, but I'm thinking of you. Don't ever feel bad for leaning on us for a supportive ear. 

I hope it turns out to be less complicated than it feels and many blessings come your way  <3
  • @Amphibious22 that is such a tough decision. Before deciding to move could you reach out to potential employers in Arizona? Why is your H’s dad (if I remembered correctly) only willing to help you buy there? Would he help you elsewhere if you explain the situation or maybe co-sign your lease? 
  • @lisa2589 @sabby2 The struggle is real. DD goes to bed late and wakes up at the butt crack of dawn. She doesn't nap at home, so her emotions are all over the place. Her new thing is "fine, I'll never ____ again in my life!" whenever I tell her she can't do something-usually eat candy or watch youtube. 
  • So I'm not sure if it's stress or something I ate (or both) but I ended up getting really sick last night and spent most of the evening throwing up. Brought me back to those first tri days. Luckily I woke up feeling better. 

@ffw0617 the problem with couch surfing is that we have 2 dogs and a cat. It's a little much to impose on even my best friend and we don't have any family in the area. 

@marcus7676 as much as I love my FIL, he can be pretty manipulative. He's only willing to get us a house in PHX because that's where he lives and wants us to move there. It would be nice to have family and grandparents close by, but we're still trying to decide if giving up our independence is worth it. 

Thanks again for support and advice. I'm hoping the right answer will become obvious in the next few days. Honestly I can do whatever, I just want DH to find a way to be okay with life again. 
    Me 30 Him 30
    Married
     August 2015
    DS born 5/23/2018
    TTC #2 July 2020

• @Amphibious22 we live about 3 hours from any family right now and it’s pretty tough. If it’s any bearing on your decision making, if your in laws are people you love and would trust with LO, they can be a huge help. It’s one of the things I regret about having to live away from family is having no help with DS. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • *lurker*
    they did unpin and pin the new us thread haha we tagged them with every post but maybe if you have a pot stirrer (hopefully you don't) but if you do convince them to start a poll for a ridiculous reason and then you might get the bumpgods attention ;) also avoid that haha not fun but do tag them and have lots of different people do it too if you haven't already ;) hope you get that thread pinned asap!! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @Amphibious22 hang in there, and take care of yourself  <3
  • @Amphibious22 Sorry to hear about how much you are facing! I had to uproot and move to Phoenix three years ago...we just bought our in-laws house so we plan to stay for a while. It’s a fresh start and hot as hell, but cost of living is pretty reasonable. And, it was 75 here today, so there is always that! And, you’d have another June bug in the area ;)

there are a a few more zoos and wildlife preserves in and around phx too, so you might even have better luck than you’d think! Especially if you get in at one of the newer places where everyone is staring from scratch? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Amphibious22
    Please know you have someone here in your corner. Cheering you two (three) on!  
    Mama to a wonderful DD - Sep 2015, Wife to my DH since 2011, 2 dogs, a cat, and hoping to add No. 2 in May/June 2018. Canadian.
    5 - IUIs, 3 - IVF retrievals, 2- failed transfers (fresh, and frozen), PGS on second IVF resulted in 1 perfect emby, and DD. 
    3rd IVF w PGS resulted in 3! perfect embys. 1st transfer - Sep 2017 2 more on ice. 
  • Can anyone clarify?
    I'm 19.6 weeks {20 weeks tomorrow!} and I think nesting started.

Tuesday I was cleaning, and then HAD to start cleaning the pantry. Not just tidying. Remove everything and wipe shelves kind.
    Then another cupboard in the kitchen.

Generally I was tired of the mess, but when does nesting start? Could that be the beginning?
  • @MissKittyDanger I'm no expert, but that definitely sounds like nesting to me. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MissKittyDanger @LaceyBee522 that does sound like nesting, but for some reason I thought nesting was supposed to be like, the few weeks leading up to labor. 
  • @MissKittyDanger @LaceyBee522 that does sound like nesting, but for some reason I thought nesting was supposed to be like, the few weeks leading up to labor. 
    with DD, nesting came and went, and as we got close to her EDD, it was more panic haha
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker