February 2018 Moms

Ultrasound pics!

12346»

Re: Ultrasound pics!

• baby girl with her legs over her head!

• It’s a girl!

• Loading the player...
  • Had my follow up ultrasound yesterday and got to see this cute little girl  <3.  They got all the measurements finally and is measuring just right :smiley: 
  • I am new here ladies! Wanted to share my baby girl pic!! I've loved the ultrasounnds everyone has shared! From blasts until fetus until baby! Amazing!!!!
  • @Ll1212 Your full name, birthday, and doctor’s office are on the photo. Crop those out, stranger danger and all. 
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Hi Mommies,

I went in today for my 30 week check up and I was thrown 4 a loop. At 22 weeks our ultrasound scan was plain as day with baby legs up and wide open and the dr said it's a girl. It had no penis or scrotum.Was so thrilled started shopping and getting things in order. Lots of pink. Today at 30 weeks baby legs were closed and there was something round near the closed area. Dr taught it was a baby boy now but there was no penis and only one round area. Baby is already head down and I am getting very paranoid. Please give advice. New mommy to be. Thank you. Congratulations to all mommies 
  • Hi Mommies,

I went in today for my 30 week check up and I was thrown 4 a loop. At 22 weeks our ultrasound scan was plain as day with baby legs up and wide open and the dr said it's a girl. It had no penis or scrotum.Was so thrilled started shopping and getting things in order. Lots of pink. Today at 30 weeks baby legs were closed and there was something round near the closed area. Dr taught it was a baby boy now but there was no penis and only one round area. Baby is already head down and I am getting very paranoid. Please give advice. New mommy to be. Thank you. Congratulations to all mommies 
    Welcome! You should post in our intro thread and jump into some of our daily/weekly threads so we can get to know you better!

I don't have much advice besides try to relax; getting the sex wrong in an ultrasound isn't the end of the world. Baby will be what he/she will be and you'll see it plain as day soon! Unless the roundness indicates a health concern, don't waste time worrying about it just for clothing's sake. In the meantime invest in gender-neutral items!

And I'm a FTM so others can correct me if I'm wrong, but the baby's position is largely irrelevant at this point. I feel mine switching from upside down to right side up all the time.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18