February 2018 Moms
Options

Ultrasound pics!

Re: Ultrasound pics!

• Options
    MrsM00re87MrsM00re87 member
    edited June 2017
    @akaye40_7 @Knottie76262392 I go for my ultrasound on Tuesday, eager to find out who else will be my due date twin. I figured I ovulated late and by that i estimate due date of February 10th but we will see come Tuesday. 

Loving all the little beans. Anxiously waiting to see mine too. 
    Me:28 (PCOS, DOR), DH: 32 (low morphology)
    TTC since March 2012
    2013-2014 - 6 rounds of Clomid - BFNs
    3 failed IUIs in 2015
    October 2015 - wait listed for IVF #1
    IVF #1 March 2016 - bfn, zero frosties!
    Femara cycle 1 May 2016 - POAS starting May 21st / beta testing May 25th....

• Options
    Anyone due around feb 7th
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have mine the very next day on the 28th due Feb 2nd
  • Options
    We r due the same day!!! 
  • Options
    mommaSG said:
    I am due Feb 7th as of right now!
  • Options
    mommaSG said:
    Wooooo whens your U/S

• Options
    mommaSG said:
    mommaSG said:
    Wooooo whens your U/S

I am AMA so already having them.  I had one last week at 6 weeks but all that we could see was the sac.  Too early.  Nurse just called to tell me they are doing another one next week at 7 weeks to check my progress.  I have my 8 week appointment on the 29th. So my LO is getting a lot of photos taken.
  • Options
    mommaSG said:
    mommaSG said:
    Wooooo whens your U/S

I am AMA so already having them.  I had one last week at 6 weeks but all that we could see was the sac.  Too early.  Nurse just called to tell me they are doing another one next week at 7 weeks to check my progress.  I have my 8 week appointment on the 29th. So my LO is getting a lot of photos taken.
    lucky when i was pregnant with my DS i didn't know that i was until four months along so i didn't feel that i have to wait to see the US at all. I just was really sick the first four months and it went unnoticed. Now 8 years later i am going nuts waiting to see and hear it s little HB that 4 more weeks sounds and feels like a life time. The only bonus is it will be a birthday present for me to hear the LO
  • Options
    What a great birthday present @mommaSG!!!  FX for a good strong HB!!
  • Options
    @MrsJ2410 yay! So happy for you! Congratulations!
    **TW child mentioned and loss mentioned**
    Me: 40 DH: 46
    Married: Oct 2013
    TTC #1 since Oct 2013.
    dx: unexplained (age)
    Aug 2014 - IUI#1 + injectables - BFP (m/c 11/6/2014 - 14 weeks placental abruption)
    Feb 2015 - IUI#2 + injectables - BFP (m/c 3/31/2015 - 9 weeks unknown cause)
    Jun 2015 - IUI#3 + injectables - BFP delivered healthy baby girl 03/23/2016
    TTC #2 since Sept 2016
    Dec 2016 - spontaneous BFP (first ever!) - beta#1-57, beta #2-17 CP
    May 2017 - clomid challenge
  • Options
    @MrsJ2410 beautiful!!! Congrats!!
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Options
    tayant814tayant814 member
    edited June 2017
    congrats everyone!
  • Options
    @Megzb510 yay! congratulations! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We seen bub on Monday. Seen the little heart flutter measuring 7weeks 2 days. Heartbeat was 147bpm
  • Options
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    6 weeks 4 days!!! ♡♡♡♡
  • Options

6w6d!  Saw the HB today.  HB of 112!
    Finally had mine today at 6w5d, saw LOs sweet little heart beating at 120bpm! Relieved and so happy. Photos are on a disc and those are a pain, so no pics for now :)
  • Options

6w6d!  Saw the HB today.  HB of 112!
    Finally had mine today at 6w5d, saw LOs sweet little heart beating at 120bpm! Relieved and so happy. Photos are on a disc and those are a pain, so no pics for now :)
    I've been looking to see when you would post!!  Yay!!
  • Options
    Hey ladies! So yesterday was my confirmation appointment and I thought I was 7w6d based on LMP. Wellll turns out I am 12w3d and have an EDD of 01/01/2018. My US isn't the best picture since the baby was moving around like CRAZY!

I am going to hop to the January 2018 board, but want to wish you all the most happy and most healthy months ahead of you!!! 
    Wow, what a great surprise. You're almost out of the first trimester, congratulations

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• Options
    @sabriel1 thank you so much! Can't believe I'm almost out of the first trimester!
  • Options
    6 weeks 6 days heart beat 156bpm
  • Options
    Grr all these amazing us pica and i sti habe to wait 3 weeks
  • Options
    US from 5 weeks 5 days :) getting another one tomorrow at 7 weeks 5 days! <3 
  • Options
    @shannencbooks We're ultrasound buddies! I went at 5w5d and I'm going back at 7w6d! I'm a few days behind you though. My appt is Friday. GL tomorrow!
  • Options
    @chucksmom15 @mommaSG I'm due 2/8! But unfortunately I don't get an ultrasound until 13 weeks and then again at 20 weeks. I think I'll go nuts waiting another month and a half so I bought a baby Doppler online in hopes that I can hear something.