June 2018 Moms

Randomy random randoms (1/8)

Re: Randomy random randoms (1/8)

• @May14th2011 I hope that YH gets the help he needs. Thank you for YH's service but I hope he doesn't feel pressured to stay in the Army if that isn't what he truly wants just for the salary. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Loading the player...
  • @krashke man when it rains it pours doesn’t it?!  So sorry to hear about your husband’s cousin’s loss.  I will keep them in my thoughts too.

@May14th2011 I agree with others that it’s good he is talking to you but hopefully he can decide what’s truly best for him and your family so he is happier.  
  • @krashke @Miz_Liz he has 3 years left on his contract, but we're already making plans/saving money in case he decides he wants out.
    He specifically picked a job in the Army that crosses over to the civilian world so he shouldn't have any troubles finding a job once he's out.
  • @RatParade That is so stinkin' cute!! We've just recently nicknamed this baby "Baby Dino," so this totally made me smile.
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
  • @ratparade. like @moonovergoldsboro, I also love it! DS has been calling him Rexy.... cause he wants to name him T-Rex lol. so this is great.
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • @ratparade I feel like I have seen so much cute dino stuff out and about lately!  I love it!
  • @RatParade that’s adorable!!
  • llamamama14llamamama14 member
    edited January 2018
    @doxiemoxie212 I use a similar method when straightening up. I'll put stuff in piles, baskets, or bags based on final destination.  I also hang a bag in the stairwell for things that need to be stored in the basement. (Not an issue for you in an apartment but you got me talking about my organization systems...) Gif of my life in the spoiler. (Except this mom does not have a good system.

• @marcus7676 Rex was an awesome suggestion!

In reference to a unique name and a not-so-unique name, I had a friend in middle school named Ashley. Her older sister's name was Jacquan.

• @catlady1215 I love that you celebrated with half baked ice cream! So yummy too. I am going to steal that idea for my 20 week picture! I'll credit you lol
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @catlady1215 we’re going to be in dc Saturday when I’m 20 weeks, but now I know that ice  cream has to be involved. ;) 
  • I love traditions that include ice cream. Now I know when I can look forward to eating a whole pint without the guilt. "What? It's tradition!"

Also loling at the T.Rex situation over here. That's amazing. 
  • @catlady1215 omg that is the best thing I've heard all week! Also half baked is one of the best ice creams out there. Yum!! Also I'm low key a little worried about ending up with GD. Not eating as well as I probably should, but I work it all off at work.. at least that's what I keep telling myself. 
    Me 30 Him 30
    Married
     August 2015
    DS born 5/23/2018
    TTC #2 July 2020

• @catlady1215 I love food traditions. After we found out we were having a boy (we opened a box of filled with ballons my coworkers put together outside a cajun restaurant- just the two of us- a waiter recorded it) we shared a bowl of gumbo (darn seafood restrictions) and we both order po'boys. To celebrate our first boy. It was funny it was MH's idea.
    Me:27 DH: 31 Married Since: 08/2016
    TTC: 08/2017 EDD: 6/11/2018 FTM
  • @krashke steal away! lol

@doxiemoxie212 yes, you must. any day that involves half baked is a good day! yummmm

@amys614 i could easily eat a pint of icecream. but I'd start feeling guilty and put 1/4th in the freezer lol. but there's no guilt on half baked day!!! I'm giving this baby a raincheck. the day i get my normal taste buds back in june, its ALL MINE. every last drop in one sitting. i'll lick the container clean.

@amphibious22 I'm terrified also. I go for my 3 hour either next sat or the following. I'm not eating horrible, but with working from home, i don't feel I'm getting enough exercise like they suggest. I'm not even worried about the ridiculous amount of extra tests and screenings, and finger jabs, and insulin shots. my worry is that i struggle with food this pregnancy so I'll cry if I'm stuck with that diet for HALF the pregnancy.

@ffw0617 awww i love that!! its those little memories that i love looking back on.

• @catlady1215 I hope you pass your 3-hour. Sending you good vibes!
    I have my 1-hour on Tuesday and even though I didn't develop GD until later on last time, I am pretty nervous. I stopped walking when MS really set in and I'd like to start back up but with this stupid* weather, it's been tough getting back into it. 

*Today's high is 68°; low is 60°. Tomorrow's high is 60; low is 18°.*
  • @kfren WHERE DO YOU LIVE THAT IT IS 68 DEGREES CAN I COME LIVE WITH YOU
  • edited January 2018
    @doxiemoxie212 I live in Northern* Kentucky. It was 68° at 6 am. Tomorrow morning at 6 am, it will be 38°, and below freezing just after lunch. It has rained most of the day here and will be raining in the morning, so you may want to reconsider ;)

*edited to remove exact location. 
  • @kfren That’s a huge shift in temperature tomorrow!

DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @kfren yes. Bham, AL over here and the high today is 69 but the low tomorrow is 25. Weather whiplash. Maddening, I tell ya. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I feel your pain @kfren! Today's high is 47 degrees, tomorrow's high is 15 :disappointed: Northern Wisconsin here though!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @dinodna3 Yup. Not looking forward to it. I've lived here my whole life and the joke has always been "If you don't like the weather, wait an hour." 
  • we were at -10 on Friday, schools closed. today? 61. this sunday? 18.   :| 

I hate winter so so much.

@kfren goodluck on Tuesday!
  • This weather pattern makes it really difficult to plan anything. To make matters worse, I just realized I forgot to get milk and bread last night.

milk bread GIF
  • edited January 2018
    @catlady1215 Yikes! That is definitely no good. I feel bad complaining about it, since I know there are people who have it a lot worse off, weather-wise. It's not so much the cold as it is not being able to plan accordingly. 
    Thanks for the luck-wishing!
  • I live on the Florida coast, so our weather is very consistent. It’s always so wild for me to hear how weather changes so much in other parts of the country. 
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @kfren agreed, so i just don't plan ;) lol. I literally hibernate in the winter!! its depressing.

• @catlady1215 Where are you??  that sounds like us.  We closed friday for the cold too.  

this was my winter break: 
    Off 12/22 to 1/2
    School 1/3
    Off 1/4 and 1/5 for snow and cold, weekend 1/6 1/7
    Early Dismissal 1/8 for ice
    Off 1/9 for ice.  

And now its 60 f-ing degrees. 
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker