August 2018 Moms

Introduction

Welcome! I noticed I am the first one in here and wanted to start the thread. My name is Kristen and I was on the bump with my first, Collin, who is now 5 years old. My due date is August 9th and we are hoping for a girl this time around!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Introduction

• Loading the player...
  • Hi @SmashJam ! **waving**

Its so good to see you here too @leahcimmichael!  
  • @legallykate I think we mostly missed each other on TTGP but noticed your absence yesterday when I was lurking so glad to see you here! Yay!
  • @SmashJam AAAHHH Yeah!!!! Hopefully this BMB ends better.

@legallykate HI!!!!!! I hope this is a h&h 9 months for you!

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• @smashjam, I didn’t realize you had a J15 baby too! I was pretty active on that BMB under a different screen name. Glad to see I have someone straddling boards with me! 
  • @blair_krank I was mostly a lurker on that board...i joined like, second trimester after a unsettling experience in the first trimester boards before I found the month boards. I don't remember an awful lot of the screen names from back then. Also....so many J's now that I realize it... i was june 15...are we still the same j? lol
  • Further: finally have a new phone and space for the app. Functions better (the typos and crashes on the website were ridic) but man, I miss seeing sigs!!! 

Im an oldie, been on the boards since I got engaged (the knot) in 2004. Off and on now, my Jan 13 and June 15 groups are on fb. I don’t love the forced organization though I know it’s the culture the bump insists upon now. 

11/18/16 missed m/c 9w1
    05/2017 cp
    08/03/17 no hb 8w

• **lurking**
    @mrslittlemac and @LC12261012
    hello ladies!  :#  :#  :#:#

Pregnancy Ticker
  • SmashJam said:
    @blair_krank I was mostly a lurker on that board...i joined like, second trimester after a unsettling experience in the first trimester boards before I found the month boards. I don't remember an awful lot of the screen names from back then. Also....so many J's now that I realize it... i was june 15...are we still the same j? lol
    lol, yes. You said June in your first post. We probably didn’t cross paths since I moved over to TCF with the implosion about halfway through the pregnancy. 
  • Hi Ladies,
    My name is Blaine and my EDD is 8/5. I have a daughter who is almost 2 (was a lurker on the Dec 2015 board but she decided to hang out a little longer
  • @mhlocke where in New England?? I’m in CT. 

As sad as it is to see so many other pgal moms here, it’ll be nice to have that support and understanding :heart:

11/18/16 missed m/c 9w1
    05/2017 cp
    08/03/17 no hb 8w

• Hi ladies! My name is Julie. 39(tomorrow), and this is my 3rd pregnancy with two losses before 8 weeks. I am 5 weeks 1 day with a due date of Aug 3rd. 
    I also was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes after my last loss 9 months ago. I have the odds stacked against me but I am cautiously optimistic. 
    Excited to get to know you all!

•  @pghctwife I live in NH, so not too far from CT.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • mhlocke said:
     @pghctwife I live in NH, so not too far from CT.
    Nice! Love love northern New England. So pretty. We did the North Conway polar express a couple years ago and just had such a great time. I really hope to do it again while we have believers... it was pure magic.

11/18/16 missed m/c 9w1
    05/2017 cp
    08/03/17 no hb 8w