July 2018 Moms

The Almighty First Tri ULTRASOUND THREAD!!!

edited November 2017 in July 2018 Moms
Post those little tadpoles here!

Don't forget to trim off any identifying information...unless you're into internet stalking...no judgement. ;)

Re: The Almighty First Tri ULTRASOUND THREAD!!!

• edited November 2017
    FINALLY could upload the file! Stupid Bump. So anti-climactic. :s
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay!   I don't get to post here for another month but I'm so happy you got good news  <3
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • @christycalifornia I’m so glad it went well!! Sorry you didn’t see little one, but good news is definitely welcomed!!! 
    So happy for you!
    I was so eager to hear your update I told two coworkers and my DH you had your US sound today :D not creepy though. :D:D
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @gspmom21 LOL not at all! We creepy internet strangers gotta stick together!
  • @christycalifornia I was like “you know, this girl that I’ve never met that lives in a completely different state.” Bahaha
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @christycalifornia Yes!!!!!! So glad you got good news!!
  • @christycalifornia yay! So happy for you!
  • @christycalifornia AHH it looks so perfect yayy! 
  • Yay! Congratulations. That is so exciting <3 
    Ziggy       <3 07/2018-08/2018 <3
    Micah      <3 10/2015
    #recurrentpregnancylossawareness
  • edited November 2017
    stlmegs said:
    I mean, have you ever seen a better looking sack, really??

@stlmegs heh heh heh... :D

Never! 
  • @christycalifornia congrats!!!! Mine is a week from tomorrow.
    ps. I love that she uses vulva! That makes my sex educator heart so happy❤️❤️❤️
  • @dapple88 Girl, you and I are on the same page! Gender Studies minor here. Hope to teach it in high school one day, and I've already had to be in charge of sex ed talks on a volunteer basis. <3 
  • @christycalifornia YAAAAAAAAS! Sex Ed is my life! I run a sexual health textline for teens and parents as well as teaching it. ❤️
  • Yay @christycalifornia! It's a legit sack. ;) I can't wait to post mine in 12 days -- not that i'm counting. 
  • @emsnedds my first appointment in 1.5 weeks too, on 11/20!
  • Had an US today. There was a lovely sac haha but not much else. They didn’t make me feel very confident about it. I’m going back in 2 weeks for a “viability” US. Based on my last period, I should be 6 weeks 1 day. Should I be seeing more? 
  • MyBell524MyBell524 member
    edited November 2017
    My US isn't til 8weeks!! Dec 5th.  I cant wait!!
  • acunamatadaacunamatada member
    edited November 2017
    @karasmile your dates could be off, did you see a yolk sac?
    Typically there's a yolk sac by 5ish weeks and the heartbeat/fetus is visible by 6/7 weeks, sometimes later. 
  • @karasmile I went in at 6 weeks and you can see what I saw in mine. My doc says if they don't see a baby (which is really rare at that point in development) they're looking for a yolk and a nice round egg sac. Sounds like you're doing well!
  • @BumpAdmin  @bumptara  @BumpCaitlin  can we get this pinned? 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @acunamatada seriously! i feel so powerful

• @acunamatada I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw it was at the top :D
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks @acunamatada @christycalifornia for the reassurance. There was indeed a yolk sac so that makes me feel better. I’m just a bundle of anxiety at this point
  • Everyday feels like a hundred until my first ultrasound appt. I’ll feel so much better when i see this peanut on the screen. Come on Nov 30th!! 
  • First appointment on Monday I’ll be 6+5. Aside from bloating and some acne i don’t feel pregnant which scares me. My betas looks good last week at least. 
  • mamaabcmamaabc member
    edited November 2017
    I CAN'T BELIEVE I'm the first to post one of these!! I was dead-last in my last BMP. So surreal. 

Too early to see a baby, but Doc says everything is looking as it should! Nice, round, healthy sack, and in the uterus where it should be! Going in again in two weeks to see the heartbeat and for my own reassurance. :)

ETA: My kiddo was a riot. I gave her the rundown on what was going to happen before we got there, so when we got in she pointed out the "magic wand" to the doc, and told her "you goin' to put it up Mommy's vulva so we can see the little baby that looks like a ball on the compuooder an take a picture." And she helped her put the stirrups up and down. The doc was very impressed, and I was cracking up.

Congrats! And I could totally see my 4 year old doing the same thing. I love how you’re including her in this journey!
  • @acunamatada HOO-RAY!!!!!! You better believe it, sister, because that, right there, is one beautiful little nugget of a baby!!!!! I'm SO happy for all the amazing news!!! I know how hard it is to let go of those ghosts of fear, but it sounds like you're on your way to an amazing pregnancy! HOORAY HOORAY!!!!!!! Cake for everybody!!!!!
  • So glad to hear @acunamatada!!  Nothing better than the sound of that little heartbeat  <3 (and now I'm getting teary)
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • @acunamatada yay!!!!! I'm so glad you got good news AND we're able to hear a heartbeat!! You just got me so excited for my appt on the 20th!!
  • awesome at @acunamatada

• @acunamatada so happy you had a great appointment!! Your little one looks great!!!!! And a heartbeat!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!! Way to go Mama!!! I can’t  wait until my appointment on the 20th to join you ladies!
  • @acunamatada and now I want a donut. I'm getting one, dammit. CAKE FOR EVERYBODY!!!!!