February 2018 Moms

Randoms Week of 10.30

1235»

Re: Randoms Week of 10.30

• Did you go across the country to get the goat @TattoosandLace?!?!  I would have stayed home,
  • @Chawk17 I actually enjoyed the glucose drink too!! It was a lot of sweetness at once but the taste itself was good! It reminded me of the orange pop we would get a McDonald's when I was younger! 
  • Loading the player...
  • GoogleMD said:
    Mine is scheduled for the Monday after thanksgiving... they told me not to load up on carbs 24-48 hrs before the test  :#

Stuck in the box, but mine is the day before Thanksgiving, first thing in the AM.  I didn't plan intentionally, but I feel like that will work well.  I'm so nervous about it, since my mom had GD (and maybe I'm more likely to? I don't even know if that's true...). 
  • @SarahFoley725 OMG accidently hit report on one of you posts while scrolling. I told it cancel and backed out of it but I don't know if it went through. I'm sorry!

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• @TattoosandLace what's family Halloween? 
  • @SarahFoley725 OMG accidently hit report on one of you posts while scrolling. I told it cancel and backed out of it but I don't know if it went through. I'm sorry!

WOW OKAY I SEE HOW IT IS
    jk it happens to me all the time. 
  • kbrinks2 said:
    @Chawk17 I actually enjoyed the glucose drink too!! It was a lot of sweetness at once but the taste itself was good! It reminded me of the orange pop we would get a McDonald's when I was younger! 
    I can't stomach the orange. This will be my third glucose test this pregnancy. I'll be asking for the fruit punch again. Its the only one I can keep down.
  • @jlcrunchberry there is a fruit punch one???
  • @kbrinks2 there is. Availbility is dependant on the lab. It's actually a clear liquid but fruit punch flavored.
  • Did you go across the country to get the goat @TattoosandLace?!?!  I would have stayed home,
    Texas is technically next door, but it was like 900miles round trip.
  • Chawk17 said:
    @TattoosandLace what's family Halloween? 
    Apparently my in laws require everyone dress up together (all the kids anyway) and take photos together and get candy from all the aunts and uncles. 
  • @TattoosandLace with the goat? Can you accidentally let the goat run inside the house...
    If you do this please video it.  
  • I don't want to drive to Texas to get a goat tomorrow. 
    Yes you do! It’s a goat! I love goats....

Is that a dappled boer? Buck or doe?
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • @TattoosandLace with the goat? Can you accidentally let the goat run inside the house...
    Oh my gosh I should have! We unloaded him to the pen before going back to MIL’s. I have never been so thankful for daylight savings. One kid just got up (8am) and the other is still asleep. 
  • I don't want to drive to Texas to get a goat tomorrow. 
    Yes you do! It’s a goat! I love goats....

Is that a dappled boer? Buck or doe?
    He’s a Nubian buck. He has Saada lines. 
    (I don’t really know what that means, but my husband and the breeder talked forever about it.)
  • I’m about to cause some serious damage on SOs bank card at Sephora. He shoulda thought this one through before he handed it to me...I’m thinking it probably was the uncontrollable crying this morning.
    Walking home right now with a full Sephora bag in hand. Also wearing bright red lipstick with my sweats and hat, and will keep it on as while i stay in tonight to do laundry and clean the bathroom. Yay, Sephora Sunday!!!
  • I’m about to cause some serious damage on SOs bank card at Sephora. He shoulda thought this one through before he handed it to me...I’m thinking it probably was the uncontrollable crying this morning.
    Walking home right now with a full Sephora bag in hand. Also wearing bright red lipstick with my sweats and hat, and will keep it on as while i stay in tonight to do laundry and clean the bathroom. Yay, Sephora Sunday!!!
    I got home and the eye shadow palette I got had a few busted!  I was so annoyed!  But really that just means I get to go back to exchange and we all know that means find some other need.
  • Anyone else contemplating putting up holiday decorations? Maybe this belings in UO but i don’t think you can put up decorations soon enough after Halloween. Also- bought LO a mini stocking <3
  • Anyone else contemplating putting up holiday decorations? Maybe this belings in UO but i don’t think you can put up decorations soon enough after Halloween. Also- bought LO a mini stocking <3
    I just ordered this baby a stocking today! Last year I got DH, DD and I matching ones and I'm too afraid to wait until next year in case the Etsy shop closes. 
  • I have made all of our stockings.  I think I'm going to wait until after lo is born to start,  although i may regret it,  but I'll still have like 10 months til his first Christmas so it should be okay. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • I also bought us all matching stockings last year. I bought DS2 his already as well lol. I did not want to risk it not being around next year. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have matching stockings for all of us and the dogs.  Thankfully I bought some extras so I just need to get with the friend who embroidered ours and get one made for our LO.