February 2018 Moms
Options

Randoms Week of 10.30

Re: Randoms Week of 10.30

• Options
    @rainafire77 there is a part time option built into FMLA. You can look into that to see if it would work for you. Then they can't say no.
  • Options
    @meatballs37 so many prayers for you and baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mamaof5already & @the_other_mother I talked to HR last night. My boss is female which makes this more annoying. There's already precedent with people returning from maternity leave part time and working from home for several weeks so my boss can't say I'm not eligible to do that. HR said I will have coverage and there will be coverage for my co-worker and I will not be expected to cover her job as well. She said that's not fair and it's not right and she will make sure that I have all the legal time I'm eligible to take. California has an additional 12 weeks (6 weeks of which are paid for baby bonding) so I'm protected there. She said that she will deal with my boss of necessary but is hopeful that in having a "friendly" chat with my boss she will remind her that I have rights. 

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Options
    Yesterday my coworker says to me "Just think, next Halloween you'll have a child to dress up!" I said "As opposed to my two current children, who I do, in fact, put in costumes?" Meaning, my dogs. My dogs are still my furry children, show some respect! :)
    Exactly. My boys ( dogs) were here first. 
  • Options
    amb929 said:
    amb929 said:
    Yesterday my coworker says to me "Just think, next Halloween you'll have a child to dress up!" I said "As opposed to my two current children, who I do, in fact, put in costumes?" Meaning, my dogs. My dogs are still my furry children, show some respect! :)
    What did you dress your dogs as? My sister has a new puppy and took the puppy to a Halloween parade dressed as Wonder Woman  B)
    Pictures please!  I love dogs in costumes!!
    As requested 

Image may contain one or more people dog and outdoor
    That's just dang cute. 
  • Options
    I find it odd when people’s first posts are HDBD. 
    Agree
  • Options
    Just catching up this morning... I hope @meatballs37 is ok! Thinking of you!
  • Options
    Just catching up this morning... I hope @meatballs37 is ok! Thinking of you!
    I know I saw that and my heart dropped. I hope @meatballs37 and Baby A are doing alright.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Options
    I was wondering last night where you have been @TattoosandLace!!
  • Options
    @chucksmom15 at first they said 95hours to help recover my Apple ID. Then at 94.5 hours I got an email that said NOVEMBER 22! WTAF! 
    I've been missing you guys. I got put on bedrest Friday and the weekend without anything bump related especially blew. Monday was reevaluated to "modified bedrest" 
  • Options
    I kept DS home today because he had a fever last night. We’ve been cuddled in bed all day watching Netflix and eating his Halloween candy. I started have some strong cramping at the top of my stomach and was in clear pain. DS kisses my belly and tells his little brother by name to go to bed. Lol I love my kid so much I don’t know how I can love both these boys. My heart is going to explode when LO gets here. Btw we send the dog to bed when she is bad so this has become DS’s response for when people are misbehaving. Also selfishly I love keeping DS Home from school.

Also holy hell should I be concerned about cramping at the top of my bump? I’m thinking maybe gas pain? Too much candy? 
  • Options
    Also @TattoosandLace I wondered where you went! Welcome back!
  • Options
    Welcome back, @tattoosandlace ! I hope everything is ok with you and your LO. 
  • Options
    Why the bedrest @TattoosandLace?  Is everything ok??
  • Options
    @chucksmom15 at first they said 95hours to help recover my Apple ID. Then at 94.5 hours I got an email that said NOVEMBER 22! WTAF! 
    I've been missing you guys. I got put on bedrest Friday and the weekend without anything bump related especially blew. Monday was reevaluated to "modified bedrest" 
    I hope you and LO are okay! 

Ive been dealing with that ridiculous Apple ID issue for MONTHS. My advice is is just call them. I’ve been dealing with it since August and still don’t have mine recovered:/. Hopefully yours is easier to find. Lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Why the bedrest @TattoosandLace?  Is everything ok??
    LO isn't staying put. <3 
    I've had pelvic pain/pressure for a few months, but chalked it up to third pregnancy. Last Friday at coop, I started spotting. That, coupled with the pelvic fun and backache had DH taking me in. On the way to the dr's, contractions started, but they weren't organized, so more BH than preterm labor. I might need to give up my teaching spot at the coop earlier than planned, which makes me really sad. 

• Options
    @Starynightsky24 why is it so hard?!
  • Options
    eggplantfaceeggplantface member
    edited November 2017
    Yeah, I think I missed something @TattoosandLace! What happened?

ETA: I must've posted this as you wrote your response and didn't refresh! I'm sorry for the scare. C'mon, baby, stay in!
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    @TattoosandLace I’m sorry. Prayers your LO cooperates. 
  • Options
    @meatballs37 praying for you all!

@TattoosandLace I hope things settle a bit more for you!

And random...I had another US this morning and I just realized there was gel in my almost non existent belly button. 
  • Options
    @meatballs37 You're absolutely in our prayers and I've asked our Sunday School class to lift you and your family up as well, especially little Abraham.   <3
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @meatballs37 So many prayers for your family and Abraham!
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    night_nursenight_nurse member
    edited November 2017
    Crying as I read this.
    Happy Birthday to Abraham, and his brother Shepherd who is watching over him.

Praying for you @meatballs37 and your entire family. I know you might be entirely occupied over the coming days but let us know specific prayer requests when you can.

I have thought about you, your husband, and meatballs from the beginning of your TTTS journey, and even more so now. So many thoughts and love your way, I feel words fail to convey my sincerity.

ETA: because spelling :/
  • Options
    Prayers for you both @meatballs37 and @TattoosandLace!
  • Options
    @meatballs37 praying for you, your family and your little fighter! 
  • Options
    @meatballs37 praying for you and baby Abraham  <3

DD angel baby 10/16 <3
    Rainbow Due 02/20/18

• Options
    So much love, hugs, and prayers @meatballs37
  • Options
    @TattoosandLace I’d like to know that too.  I told them that resetting a password some of the oldest technology… But apparently they have it all set up so that nobody can reset it for safety reasons.  We have been calling them every few days about it… I’m super angry because DD’s  whole life in pictures and videos is basically in the cloud on that ID. 

Some ID’s can be reset by calling  and answering some personal questions from your account. Apparently mine was not set up that way… But it’s worth trying. 

Praying for Abraham and your entire family @meatballs37

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Prayers for you and Abraham @meatballs37!!  Shepherd is watching over both of you and I have a feeling Abraham is a fighter.  Keep us posted when you can!
  • Options
    @meatballs37 prayers for your entire family, especially baby Abraham. I hope that you still got to have the moment that you wanted with Shepherd.

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• Options
    Prayers and love are being sent to baby Abraham, @meatballs37 .  He's already shown that he's a fighter!

• Options
    Many good thoughts for Abraham and your family, @meatballs37. (((hugs)))
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• Options
    All of my love and prayers, @meatballs37. We are here for you whenever you want. <3 
  • Options
    Love, thoughts and good energy @meatballs37 for you and Abraham. Shepherd will watch over his little brother. That little fighter will pull through. Much love and blessings. 

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• Options
    Praying so hard for your family, @meatballs37
  • Options
    @meatballs37 Praying so hard for Abraham and your family! Shepard is for sure watching over all of you! Biggest of hugs, momma. 
  • Options
    Sending you and your precious family many positive thoughts and prayers @meatballs37.  ((hugs))