February 2018 Moms
Options

Randoms Week of 10.30

Re: Randoms Week of 10.30

• Options
    @meatballs37 praying so hard for all of you. 
  • Options
    Sending you so many good thoughts and energy your way, @meatballs37
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sending positive thoughts to you and your family @meatballs37 <3
  • Options
    Sending strength and prayers to you and Abraham and the whole family @meatballs37 <3

• Options
    So many hugs and positive thoughts coming your way, @meatballs37. Be strong, baby Abraham, we're all behind you. <3
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    Sending you prayers and positive vibes @meatballs37
  • Options
    Oh, @meatballs37 , been thinking of your little family nonstop.  Sending prayers and keeping you all close to my heart.  
  • Options
    Thinking of you and your family @meatballs37 I know your little guy is a fighter!
  • Options
    Praying for your family of five @meatballs37
    DD - 4.15.16
  • Options
    Praying that Abraham gets the best care possible and makes it through! Love to you and your family @meatballs37 I wish there was more we could do from afar as you recover and are doing so much with all the different arrangements for your boys.
  • Options
    @meatballs37 Sending prayers for a healthy recovery for you, strength for your family as you grieve Sheperd, and encouragement and hope for Abraham to grow and wisdom for the doctors and nurses handling his care. 
  • Options
    Thinking of you and your precious little boys @meatballs37
  • Options
    @meatballs37 here's to a healthy recovery for you, strength for your family, and the fight that all preemies have in them for Abraham. I do wish there was more we could all contribute at this time and in the following weeks. 
  • Options
    @meatballs37 thinking of you, praying for Abraham. Keep us posted. 
  • Options
    chucksmom15chucksmom15 member
    edited November 2017
    I played my last tennis match of my pregnancy last night.  It's been a good run but my hips hurt so bad when I was done.  From here on out walking Chuck is gonna be my exercise.
  • Options
    @chucksmom15 Along the same lines, I wore my last pair of high heels yesterday. I am sad to give them up because they make me feel like a badass lady lawyer on days when I need an extra confidence boost, but my hips hurt and my feet were all gross and swollen. Also - walking our dogs is my only form of exercise, too! 
  • Options
    @chucksmom15 @ash0625 I hope walking the dogs counts as exercise because it's all I've had the energy to do for weeks. I feel my muscles disappearing but I just can't get the motivation to do more.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    I gave up heels months ago @ash0625.  My office is super casual so no one noticed.

Dog walking absolutely counts @eggplantface! My doctor said as long as Chuck behaves himself whatever keeps me walking is good.
  • Options
    DD is 19 months old. We talk about baby Michael being in my tummy. If you ask her where he is she will pull up my shirt and pat my stomach. Sometimes she kisses it or tries to shove food or toys through my belly button which is funny. I know she doesn't really get it though.

Anyway she said "baby Micheal" to my stomach the other day so we've been trying to get her to say it again but she refuses. It is sooooo funny. If she even hears you say Michael in conversation she goes "NO". DH works with a Michael and mentioned him yesterday in the car and she was like NO NO. So much sass. 
    Stop with the cuteness lol!  I love that she is trying to share her toys with him.
  • Options
    DD is 19 months old. We talk about baby Michael being in my tummy. If you ask her where he is she will pull up my shirt and pat my stomach. Sometimes she kisses it or tries to shove food or toys through my belly button which is funny. I know she doesn't really get it though.

Anyway she said "baby Micheal" to my stomach the other day so we've been trying to get her to say it again but she refuses. It is sooooo funny. If she even hears you say Michael in conversation she goes "NO". DH works with a Michael and mentioned him yesterday in the car and she was like NO NO. So much sass. 
    Lol
    my 2 y.o likes to give the baby kisses and demands to pull my shirt up so he can kiss my belly button. 
  • Options
    GoogleMD said:

Lol
    my 2 y.o likes to give the baby kisses and demands to pull my shirt up so he can kiss my belly button. 
    She gets annoyed if I have maternity pants on too. Bare skin or bust!!
  • Options
    I don't want to drive to Texas to get a goat tomorrow. 
  • Options
    I don't want to drive to Texas to get a goat tomorrow. 
    Yes you do! It’s a goat! I love goats....
  • Options
    @chucksmom15 , @eggplantface , & @ash0625 , walking my dog is totally my exercise, too.  After a day of teaching preschool, it's just about the only thing I can muster energy for! 
  • Options
    @chucksmom15 , @eggplantface , & @ash0625 , walking my dog is totally my exercise, too.  After a day of teaching preschool, it's just about the only thing I can muster energy for! 
    YES!
  • Options
    At urgent care with DH.  Low grade fever and body aches.  Testing him for flu and strep.  Yay for me lol.  If he has the flu I am getting a round of Tamiflu for me too.
  • Options
    I'm at lab doing glucose. They gave me 5 min. To drink juice...had that puppy slammed in less than a minute. It was tasty. 
  • Options
    @Chawk17 that's the way to do it! Just throw it back.
    DD - 4.15.16
  • Options
    Update---  no flu or strep but highly contagious virus.  

@Chawk17 I have that Friday morning.  They only gave me 4 minutes to drink it the first time I did it.  So much pressure!!!
  • Options
    @chucksmom15 yay for no flu...boo contagious virus. 
  • Options
    Chawk17 said:
    I'm at lab doing glucose. They gave me 5 min. To drink juice...had that puppy slammed in less than a minute. It was tasty. 
    Ugh I think it is disgusting. I almost puked in the office when I did it with my last preg. 

Mine is scheduled for the Monday after thanksgiving... they told me not to load up on carbs 24-48 hrs before the test  :# 
  • Options
    That sucks @GoogleMD!  No chance you can move it?

I know @Chawk17.  We got him a steroid shot so hopefully that makes him feel better.  The doctor said "you really shouldn't be in a clinic full of sick people" to me.  
  • Options
    GoogleMD said:
    Chawk17 said:
    Ugh I think it is disgusting. I almost puked in the office when I did it with my last preg. 

Mine is scheduled for the Monday after thanksgiving... they told me not to load up on carbs 24-48 hrs before the test  :# 
    Mine told me to fast, for accurate results. Dont know if it makes a difference.
  • Options
    Mine told me not to fast but to be smart about what I was eating ahead of time. 

I had made myself an omlette and ate about an hour and a half before the appt. I passed, but have no idea if eating something different would have changed the results 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I’m not going to fast, I didn’t fast last time either. You shouldn’t need to, just avoid high carbs since the glucola is straight sugar. 
  • Options
    My dr said fast for 3 hours. I was so nauseated. And lucky me, I got to do it twice. Once at 18 weeks and again at 26. I did it on Halloween. 

The realtor came over today to see what we could list at, so all morning was balls to the wall cleaning and 5 min before he got her I rearranged the couch cushions and DH legit got upset that I didn't like how he had done it. I was so annoyed; like wtf is that even worth arguing about? I didn't even say anything to him about it. Now I'm having Braxton hicks and my back is killing me. Damnit 2nd pregnancy ain't no joke. 
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• Options
    We left at 2am to get this goat. It's 6pm and we still aren't home. Plus we go immediately to MIL's for "family Halloween"