July 2018 Moms

Introductions!

Re: Introductions!

• @bumptara @BumpCaitlin @BumpAdmin
    Can we get this post stickied?? 

• Luriking from M18- @christycalifornia I’m so happy so see you back on a BMB!  Happy and healthy 9 months to you! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @mileswithmyles!!! How've you been? It's so good to see you! You sweet May18 ladies are making me so happy, makes it a bit easier to feel positive and not so worried. <3<3 
  • @christycalifornia I’m good!  Heading into second tri and hoping to get some relief from morning sickness. I‘m so, so happy for you!  
  • @mileswithmyles Girl, enjoy that second tri! I already started symptoms last week, and with The Bean I had nothing until week 8! :s  I hope for relief soon for you!
  • @christycalifornia now you have ME crying happy tears! So glad you are back so soon, I can only imagine the rollercoaster of emotions this has been for you. I'll be lurking and rooting you on for sure!
  • @TalesOfASocialIntrovert Yaaaaaaas girl! Rock this pregnancy! I'll be lurking you! ;)

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • @christycalifornia I'm glad you're back! I'm sure a lot of emotions right now, but hopefully everything goes smoothly from here on out for you!! (Lurking From May 18 too!)
  • Aww, thanks @Sugargirl1019!! Glad to know I've got someone looking out for me :)

• Yay the board is finally up. :) my name is Bryana and my husband and I have been married seven years. We have a DS who is six, will be seven in February. *TW* I was part of the Oct 2015 group with a DD, Kali, who passed away at 32 weeks for unknown reasons. I was then part of a February 2016 group with a DS, Jack, who passed at 16 weeks due to a cord accident. I miss my angels quite a lot as any mother would, **end TW** but I am truly excited for this potential rainbow baby. It took us a year exactly to conceive this time around. I just got my positive test on Monday. I had betas done to confirm that day and had follow up betas today, showing my numbers tripling for HCG. I look forward to getting to know all of you wonderful ladies and sharing our experiences. ETA: my estimated due date is July 12th.
    I was in Feb16, so sorry for both of your losses! Prayers for a sticky, healthy baby!!
  • @theletlers Thank you! It means so much. <3 I hope you and your little one are doing well!
  • bdesterhousebdesterhouse member
    edited November 2017
    Yay the board is finally up. :) my name is Bryana and my husband and I have been married seven years. We have a DS who is six, will be seven in February. *TW* I was part of the Oct 2015 group with a DD, Kali, who passed away at 32 weeks for unknown reasons. I was then part of a February 2016 group with a DS, Jack, who passed at 16 weeks due to a cord accident. I miss my angels quite a lot as any mother would, **end TW** but I am truly excited for this potential rainbow baby. It took us a year exactly to conceive this time around. I just got my positive test on Monday. I had betas done to confirm that day and had follow up betas today, showing my numbers tripling for HCG. I look forward to getting to know all of you wonderful ladies and sharing our experiences. ETA: my estimated due date is July 12th.
    I was in Feb16, so sorry for both of your losses! Prayers for a sticky, healthy baby!!
    Thank you, I misspoke on the year, it was February 2017 board. ETA: it deleted half of what I wrote. Thank you for the prayers, they’re truly appreciated.

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @BumpCaitlin @BumpAdmin @bumptara can you sticky this please ? 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @ramfan05 Heyyyy Girl! So thrilled we're doing this together! ps. DH's job will be based out of Miami and might get free flights for us soooo hopefully our lil kiddos will meet in the future??  <3
  • @esscapelle woot woot D15 unite! ✌️
  • @celainev yes!! Husband job perks! 
  • @MrsMiller8588 Yayyyy!!! I’m so happy to see you here!!!!! Huge congrats!!!!! Let’s hope more TTGP ladies come over before the end of the month!
  • @MrsMiller8588 - I am so excited you are here too!! Yay!!
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22