February 2018 Moms
Options

*Introductions!*

191011121315»

Re: *Introductions!*

• Options
    @jlcrunchberry Welcome.  We're due date buddies.
  • Options
    Hi I'm 24, this is my first pregnancy and my EDD is February 16th, 2018 with a girl. I believe I got my positive test around June 15th when I was 5 weeks along, wasn't expecting it at all but husband and I are very excited. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @courtneyw1993 I'm the same due date and having a girl too!
  • Options
    Chawk17 said:
    I'm back. I was here until week 8- I took a break when some were having miscarriages, or scary Ultrasounds.
    After first loss I couldn't handle it so I had to take a leave of absence. Currently 24 weeks with a girl.  starting to just feel "safe". So I am rejoining the group. 
    Glad you’re back!!! I was wondering where ya went. Congrats on a sweet little girl! 
  • Options
    Hi all! I'm a FTM. EDD is 2/10/18 and we are waiting to find out what we are expecting on delivery. So excited and scared for what's to come
  • Options
    I am a mother of 4.. 3 living and this tech. My 5th child my EDD is Feb 12, 2018 excepting a girl.. Last pregnancy didn't go well and everyone has been different. Thankful we've made it almost threw!
  • Options
    hi , my due date is feb 19 , but we will now be getting a scheduled caesarian date next week for 37 or 38 weeks now because the placenta hasnt moved off the cervix and isnt expected to.so early feb now ... im almost 34 weeks.my third. i have a 15 and 19 year old .
  • Options
    mt-mt- member
    edited January 2018
    Officially saying hello after popping in and out, lurking the past several months.

STM, EDD 2/21 but will be delivering 1/31 via scheduled c-section due to being diagnosed with choleostasis. It’s been a hot mess pregnancy - I have had hyperemesis all the way through and then the choleostasis was diagnosed in early December... once I was finally gaining weight and hyperemesis was improving, of course. *womp* *womp*

Excited to meet my son in 10 days and see my 2 year old become a big sister!
  • Options
    edited June 2018