February 2018 Moms

*Introductions!*

Re: *Introductions!*

• Welcome @bktosf78  - Glad you're here! 
  • Hey guys!! I am mostly mobile so i have been waiting for the chance to be on a computer so that i can easily introduce myself.

I was a bumpie for Nov 2012 and April 2014. Here i am for round 3! I am due Feb 27th and so excited to get back into the bump community. I cannot wait to get to know you ladies!
  • Loading the player...
  • Also, apparently this isnt the email I used for my previous pregnancies. My name is Lyndsi Hutson. I'm now going to try and locate my right profile lol....So this may change. Thanks for your patience with me ;)
  • OKAY GUYS! Let's try again, I am Lyndsi! i will have to get my profile updated but here i am and im so excited to get to know you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• OKAY GUYS! Let's try again, I am Lyndsi! i will have to get my profile updated but here i am and im so excited to get to know you!
    Welcome! I would suggest changing your name from your real name. Stranger danger. 
    Jump on in and join the conversation. 
  • How do i change it?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I wasn't sure I was going to join, since it's a public forum, but I didnt want to be a dirty lurker. 

I'm due Feb 19th with #4 and will be joining the Monday ticker change crowd. 
  • babymakes9babymakes9 member
    edited September 2017
    lyndsihutson said: loo
    How do i change it?
    Go to settings or account. I think you need to do it from a computer. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • Hello! STM here, due on 2/28. DD is almost 18 months and will be just under 2 yrs when #2 is born... excited and kind of nervous about having 2 under 2!
    Same here! DD is 3/10 and I'm due 2/23
  • This is my 4th pregnancy but will be my second child.  I have a 3.5 year old daughter and I am due 2/26 but will have a c-section at 39 weeks.
  • My OB said that if the LMP amd first ultrasound come up with a conception date within a week of each other, they go based on the LMP. That would put you on track for 2/2. :) 
  • Hello everyone! Found out on June 30th! Found out it was twins on July 17th! My due date is March 9th, but they will most likely be coming in January or February! I am a stm and ama.
  • Hi ladies! I'm finally going to jump in and say hi-- I'm due Feb 20th with my third (I have a nearly eight-year-old boy & a six-year-old girl). I'm a PhD student in history & I do freelance work on the side... I am a single Mom & life is quite full at the moment.  Hoping to connect to some other rad mommas on here. <3
    We're due on the same day! Glad to have you here. 
  • Hi ladies!  I redownloaded as soon as i found out at 7 weeks but I've just been a creepy creeper this time around until now lol (I feel like mostly because I start typing then get sidetracked trying to tame my crazy toddler).  My daughter will be 2 on the 29th of this month (september) and my second is due on the 25th of Feb.  I was doing real estate with my mom, but am currently taking a break.
  • @ahoneycutt12 I also have an almost 2 year old (Oct 29) and due at the end of Feb.  Welcome!
  • @txteacher27  Wow! I need a nap just reading about your summer.  Welcome to the AMA club.  I just turned 42.
  • Hi Im a FTM due February 16th! 
  • Hi! I'm a FTM, due February 2 with our baby BOY! I'm 30 years old and my husband is 37. We've been married for 5 years so we took awhile to get started, but now we can't wait to become parents. It's been an amazing experience so far and, based on his movements so far, I think we have a very active boy on our hands! 
  • Hi! I'm a FTM, due February 2 with our baby BOY! I'm 30 years old and my husband is 37. We've been married for 5 years so we took awhile to get started, but now we can't wait to become parents. It's been an amazing experience so far and, based on his movements so far, I think we have a very active boy on our hands! 
     Welcome! I'm due on the 2nd with a boy  as well!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • Hi! Stm... I have a little boy who is 13 months old! I’m due 2/21 with a girl! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • wonder85wonder85 member
    edited September 2017
  • KC here as a FTM. Having a baby boy due Feb 10th by LMP but Feb 15th based on my ovulation tests. The early ultrasounds all agreed with my date too but since they're within a week of each other, doc is using Feb 10th. 
  • Hey everyone. I'm Rachel, due feb 2018. I am a stm!!! My first was born 7wks early at 32 weeks on the 2016 may long weekend after going out atving... needless to say I won't be doing that again!!! He's doing amazing and if you were to meet him you'd think he was 2 not 16 months! Doctor says I may be one of those people who has big babies, I'm a 95lb shorty pregnancy so.. ya.. that's painful. Lol
  • So great to hear your son is doing well! Hope this one stays put until your due date!
  • mooses77 said:
    Hey. I've been too nervous to introduce myself. I'm due the 25th. This is my third pregnancy but no baby yet. I just had a cerclage placed so still nervous. 
    Welcome! I am due the 25th, too. Good luck and I hope this is a long and healthy pregnancy for you. 
  • amb929 said:
    Hello! I'm Amanda. I'm finally getting around to introducing myself but I've been lurking this board since it first opened. I turned 32 last weekend and my husband is 35. We live in New England. He works in tech and I was a teacher for about 8 years. At the end of the school year last year, I decided I wasn't happy teaching and now would be the perfect time to transition to a career as a freelance writer. We got our bfp in late May but it's taken this long for my anxiety to subside enough for me to accept that this is really happening. Once the anatomy scan came back I felt more like I could relax. We have one son who turned two in June and our second baby boy is due to arrive on February 11th. I'm looking forward to jumping into the boards if you'll have me. This seems like a a kind and supportive group of ladies. :smiley:
    Welcome!!!
  • Hi. First trimester was rough, so I am just getting around to meeting you all. Baby boy is due Feb 18, 2018 - and he was a complete surprise! I live in Indonesia (hubs and I work at an American school in Sumatra), and we come home to Texas every summer with our daughter. One of our "summer chores" is medical and dental visits. Imagine my surprise when I visit a new gyno for my well woman exam, and am told I am pregnant at 40! Due to my "advanced maternal age," we did the genetic testing. All looks normal and we learned at 13 weeks that we are having a boy. My 11 year old daughter is THRILLED! At 11 weeks, at my annual eye exam, a tear in my retina was detected. I have been through laser, cryo and finally surgery under general anesthesia (hence my profile pic). I am still healing, but all is well with the babe. That's my story. Nice to mee y'all!
    Wow! What a surprise! :) glad you’re here
  • Eep. A tad late. I thought I'd posted my intro but looking back, I guess not?

I'm Jessica. This will be baby #3 for us. DD is 5 and DS#1 just turned 4 this past Tuesday. Last week was our a/s, it's a boy! Woo, team blue. I'm due February 15th. :)