May 2018 Moms
Options

How Will you or how did you announce??

Re: How Will you or how did you announce??

• Options
    @tincupchalice wow you made those?  So awesome!
  • Options
    @tincupchalice wow you made those?  So awesome!
    Thanks!  I make a lot of clothes and stuff, I'd been planning those for months before we got our BFP!  :)
    November Siggy Challenge

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @hjk913 that's adorable!
  • Options
    suchaglencocosuchaglencoco member
    edited October 2017
    @justsuzie, positive thinking can work wonders!
  • Options

We we plan on doing a Harry Potter nursery so I want that, we want to announce at Halloween so I want the pumpkins. We want the kids involved so I want that. I want to incorporate the fact that this is a rainbow baby. 

Essentially i cant decide.
    Omg Harry Potter nursery!! When the time comes you have to post pictures. 
  • Options
    My announcement will come the day he/she is born. I've decided this time around to keep very quiet. 
  • Options
    I did the same with my other 2 kids, and planning to do it with #3. 
  • Options
    With DD1, there was a lot of drama and we had a scare so people knew and then couldn't keep a secret. With DD2,  I told my mom right away and she spilled the beans to some family members. We had a shirt that said "only child expiring October" and no one noticed. When we told them to read the shirt, no one understood.

This time, we're debating between having everyone over for some other celebration and announcing or just letting it come up in conversation. 

For people I don't see regularly, I'll email. I'm not up for all the conversations about it. I think we'll get a lot of surprised questions that will hurt me.