May 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms week of 9/9

Re: Symptoms week of 9/9

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Poppy0419 I'm often feeling the same!  While a lot of my symptoms can be pregnancy symptoms, I also experience them when not pregnant (headAches, heartburn, etc). It's great but also worrisome!

@ccvslp so glad you went in and now have a little piece of mind! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @heelsidehero same! I don't know what pregnancy and what's not. I didn't have morning sickness with my daughter so I'm expecting that to catch up with me this time. 

• Options
    @allison1derlnd  and @charlestonchew I had that for a little while but it usually goes away pretty quick.  I have oddly not had many symptoms.  My doctor says it's still early.  I do have itch nipples and when I rub them they get very hard and then I have a whole new problem.
  • Options
    i don't usually get any symptoms until 7-8 weeks and then I'm a miserable wreck
  • Options
    Uggghh bloated out to 20 weeks yesterday. Yikes! And then horrible gas all evening. How can I be only 5w1d? Plus I feel like I smell worse. Like I usually never smell myself but now I do, is that better sense of smell or more BO?!?
  • Options
    @ivyvines6 master of the gif
  • Options
    FX for you, @ccvslp.  That must be mentally exhausting.  

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• Options
    Basically 4 weeks along here so nothing to really report. Cramping and lower back pain which are normal. Heart burn and palpitations for the last week or so. Those are typically my first signs that I'm pregnant. I had HG with my DD so I'm happy in no symptom land for now. 
  • Options
    @ccvslp I'm right there with you hun. And I totally feel ya.  I still have brown spotting and I am 7 weeks. And, I had a massive bleed but US looked good.  Are you on progesterone? Oddly I stopped taking the progesterone this weekend when we thought things were over and I ended up not spotting at all. So now, I am linking my spotting directly to the progesterone.  Hang in there.
  • Options
    My skin and hair is SOOOOOO dry rn... It's normally oily, so I don't even know what to do. Dig the ancient bottle of conditioner out of the back of the cabinet? :D 
  • Options
    @ivyvines6 I resorted to the kitchen cabinet.....coconut oil.  My boobs are sooooo dry.  
  • Options
    So I normally have a super sniffer and when pregnant it is even worse. I can smell things like a block away. Well either I can now smell through walls into other buildings or strange things are going on. 

I swear I could smell a tuna sandwich earlier and now spaghetti. Neither of those things are happening in my house.  
  • Options
    justsuzie said:
    Has anyone ever researched why some get morning sickness and some don't. Hey, I'm not complaining over here, just wondering, and also feeling pretty bad about all the nausea I am seeing.  Strange thing is I have a super duper sensitive stomach and actually get sour stomach all the time but since pg....nothing.
    I want to know too! I think it has something to do with the way our individual bodies react to the hCG- but if that's true then why am I so much sicker the third time around? 
  • Options
    @justsuzie i want to know, too! Also want to know why some women are hungry/want to eat and literally nothing is appetizing to me. Ive had a few bites of oatmeal today, and thats it. 
  • Options
    @ccvslp - I am so sorry. Prayers that everything is fine and that the bleeding stops soon. 

AFM...**TW**
    add me to the list of ladies spotting. I woke up this morning with it. It is light pink. Even though I had it at the beginning of my last pregnancy it still makes me nervous. 

• Options
    Ceridwen77Ceridwen77 member
    edited September 2017
    No symptoms. I already had excessive thirst, peeing all the time, and exhaustion before I was pregnant. Having a toddler who barely naps and wakes up at 5am every day will do that to a person. I hope the sore boobs and nausea stay away; my last pregnancy that started around 7-8wks. 
  • Options
    Oh man, there must have been a skunk run over somewhere because a wave of the smell hit my car and I almost lost it. What do you do it you are driving and suddenly vomit?!?
  • Options
    @Pearlvirus keep bags in the car. The one time I puked last pregnancy...was in my car. No bag. My poor husband had to deal with that one. 
  • Options
    @Pearlvirus - my last pregnancy I had a long commute so I had a throw up kit in the car. Gallon ziplock bags, roll of paper towels, trash bags, and baby wipes

I also never left home without peppermints, saltines and a bottle of water.  
  • Options
    I wasn't really sick with DD but DS wasn't great. I had zofran and threw up a lot before I got on it. I pulled over a few times to throw up. My other pregnancies were more like my daughters. Nauseous but not to the point of puking. I hope it's the same this go around. Although I did almost puke brushing my teeth this morning. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    I never puked either of my other pregnancies so
    i am so not prepared for this!
  • Options
    Best wishes, @ccvslp, hope to see you back soon!

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• Options
    Also, I just ate my entire lunch... it's barely 10am here