May 2018 Moms

Symptoms week of 9/9

Re: Symptoms week of 9/9

• My sciatic pain never went away after DD. So while it's not necessarily new because of pregnancy it is there and it sucks so bad. I'm feeling better today but still super tired. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Loading the player...
  • @courtinthewebb so hot here too!  Took me by surprise twice now. 

Heartburn has already started....
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have a headache. My nipples are so sensitive I want to punch all the things (breastfeeding has been fun because of that.) I also want to punch all the things. So much anger... And I'm starving while also having no appetite. Does that make sense?
  • @sparkymcgeee Oh that sucks that you have it right from the start. How bad did it get with your last pregnancy? I get bouts of it every now and then and I'm worried about how much pregnancy is going to magnify it.

@heelsidehero I'm over in Australia and winter has only just ended so the weather is pretty mild. I think I'm just a hormonal hot mess. How far along are you? I'm waiting for the heartburn to start hoping it takes it's time.. 
  • @courtinthewebb It was 50 when I left the house this morning (a bit warmer in my car) but I was hot and had to turn on the a/c. I'm 5 weeks today. I usually deal with heartburn when I'm not pregnant but not nearly this often. It's becoming daily. 

@ivyvines6 completely understand starving but not wanting to eat!  Nothing sounds or tastes good. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Nausea and fatigue. Incredibly grateful that the fire in my breasts went out!

@sparkymcgeee I am so sorry you've been dealing with that for so long. How awful.  :(

@ivyvines6 Defintely know that feeling. One of the worst. Are you having a lot of food aversions?
  • @sparkymcgeee Oh that sucks that you have it right from the start. How bad did it get with your last pregnancy? I get bouts of it every now and then and I'm worried about how much pregnancy is going to magnify it.

@heelsidehero I'm over in Australia and winter has only just ended so the weather is pretty mild. I think I'm just a hormonal hot mess. How far along are you? I'm waiting for the heartburn to start hoping it takes it's time.. 
    That's my biggest fear. How much worse is it going to get? I plan on going to a chiropractor who specializes in prenatal care throughout so I can keep it somewhat at bay.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Meimsx no more
  • Nausea and fatigue. Incredibly grateful that the fire in my breasts went out!

@sparkymcgeee I am so sorry you've been dealing with that for so long. How awful.  :(

@ivyvines6 Defintely know that feeling. One of the worst. Are you having a lot of food aversions?
    Not really. I'm not sick to my stomach, or anything like that. I'm just meh about food.
  • @ivyvines6 That's good at least, but the overall hungry but no appetite still sucks! My nausea is causing so many food aversions, which is super annoying, but I actually want to eat. Ugh.
  • Light brown verrrrry light spotting this afternoon into evening.  It's a weird sort of stringy discharge... I'm basically just continuing to lose my mind in between trips to the bathroom to analyze the toilet paper.

feelkng kind of achey today and low energy, too.  My skin seems to be turning a corner but my boobs still hurt.  Still no m/s. 
  • lincbeesmomlincbeesmom member
    edited September 2017
    Just utter exhaustion and bloating. I feel like I look six months pregnant and I can't stay awake past 3 pm. I've been needing to nap at the same time every day. Doesn't really work out too well with a 3.5 year old at home :(

ETA: words are hard 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mostly all day nausea, trying not to throw up, started Thursday. I'm having a hard time finding something to eat. I've kept a majority of it down but the diarrhea has picked back up and the exhaustion is unreal. Also my hips are already starting to hurt which has lasted through my entire first two pregnancies.
  • So pretty stressed right now. I didn't have morning sickness with my first but looks like I'm not that lucky this time. Spent the entire night fighting the need to be sick. Was even dealing with those hot and cold flashes you get right before you throw up.

What makes that even worse is that I got less than 3 hrs of sleep and am about to board an 8 hr flight home-please dear god don't let me get sick on the plane.
  • @sharkmama39 good luck on the flight!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am with @Ivyvines6 hungry with no appetite. Exhausted and on and off nausea. 

For those ladies struggling with sciatic nerve pain - it hasn't flared up for me yet this time but I had it bad last pregnancy and the chiropractor really helped
  • Nausea has started to kick in.  I am hungry allll the time!  I feel like gaining a healthy weight in this pregnancy is going to be impossible.  Still tired all the time and woke up 2x last night to pee.  Ridiculous. 
    fail halloween fall costume minions GIF
  • Sore boobs. Sleepy. I expect the violent morning sickness to start in about 2 weeks. Yay! Last time I was pregnant, I tore my esophagus, so here's to hoping it's not so bad this time!
    Together since '07
    Married since '12
    Off the pill since 5/14
    BFP: 8/10/14 -- CP 8/22/14
    BFP: 12/10/15 -- Prayers requested

• I get migraines at the beginning of my period, and it seems that pregnancy hormones have the same effect at times.  I had one of those headaches that feel like someone drove a long nail through your eyeball to the back of your head and then kept hitting it lightly with a mallet.

• I've been super nauseous but haven't thrown up so I guess that's a plus. All food sounds bad but I'm so hungry, I have to force myself to eat. Fatigue, sore boobs, headaches at night. 

@britJonathan you poor thing! Torn esophagus? So you had to have surgery and everything?!

@zaclina ugh I hear you, in getting up multiple times a night to pee too. No fun.

@Pearlvirus boo hemorrhoids suck. I'm sorry. I'll be there with you soon though I think.  :/

• I've been nauseous for two weeks, but I barfed for the first time today.  I'm exhausted and the nausea is overwhelming.  Working (teaching first grade) is going to be hard.
    Jenna
    Mama to a crazy toddler (J-5/28/15)
    EDD 5-3-18

• @rachelg777 no surgery! Small tears that healed on their own! I just vomited blood for a few days. I started taking Zofran 24/7 after that. I can't believe I am willingly doing this again, lol!  
    Together since '07
    Married since '12
    Off the pill since 5/14
    BFP: 8/10/14 -- CP 8/22/14
    BFP: 12/10/15 -- Prayers requested

• Oh constant peeing starts right away. Hormones and (although you can't see it) your growing ute makes you pee all the time. Plus, you should be drinking more water while pregnancy so all the pee. 

I'm actually a little concerned about the constant peeing because in April when I had my most recent loss they found a cyst on my bladder during my U/S. I'm wondering how that on top of the other things will impact me. 

Meimsx no more
  • Nauseous, but nothing has come up as of yet. With my two previous I maybe got sick once or twice with each. I'm absolutely exhausted and the frequent urination is already driving me nuts. I got up four times last night to pee. Other than that the cramps and pains have disappeared (knock on wood). And I've been eating a little bit more. 6 1/2 weeks.. halfway through the dreaded 1st tri. 
  • So far only bloating and peeing. My nausea didn't hit me until after 6 weeks last time, so I'm expecting that will start later this week (6 weeks tomorrow). 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @charlestonchew. I would share said antelope w you.  Constanttttt hunger.  
    fail halloween fall costume minions GIF
  • @zaclina I don't know about you, but it's very weird to me to feel both nauseous and hungry at the same time. I guess pregnancy is a magical time.
  • Does morning sickness feel like being hung over? I've felt that today. Bought some ginger candy to help @_@!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @allison1derlnd this is my first time but that's kind of what I'm feeling. Like a seasickness.
  • I am having the same problem, both ravenous and nauseous at the same time.

Also dying of exhaustion.