Infertility
Options

Anyone doing IVF in July/August?

Re: Anyone doing IVF in July/August?

• Options
    @BusinessWife I hope the next few days waiting for the update fly by!

@dragonette505 good news for trigger tonight or tomorrow! We're so close! I did my trigger last night with 500 of hcg, but it was in my belly. In the arm would be a nice break! Haha!

this wait for the ER is blah! I'm at work today and I just can't wait until the end of the day and go to sleep bc it's tomorrow! I'm uncomfortable anytkme
    i sit down. DOes the hcg trigger make the follies grow more also? I forgot to ask that yesterday. 
    Me 30 DH: 31 Married for 7 years
    Dx: MFI
    TTC since 2016
    August 2017: IVF #1 (11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 3 fertilized with ICIS, 2 Frozen)
    FET #1:  October 11th -- Beta only 12. CP 
    FET #2: January 12th -- BFP!
  • Options
    @tnh0413 You will get some growth after trigger... I think I posted a page or two back my last cycle and how much growth I got from trigger to retrieval!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Malibu45 you have amazing willpower to wait to listen to that voicemail! Hoping the best for you!

@dragonette505 I'm glad you have your instructions and won't miss your flight! Awesome timing there.
  • Options
    Yay congrats @Malibu45!
  • Options
    tnh0413tnh0413 member
    edited September 2017
    @Malibu45 hooray!!!! Soooo happy for you! 
    Me 30 DH: 31 Married for 7 years
    Dx: MFI
    TTC since 2016
    August 2017: IVF #1 (11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 3 fertilized with ICIS, 2 Frozen)
    FET #1:  October 11th -- Beta only 12. CP 
    FET #2: January 12th -- BFP!
  • Options
    @tinjp78 now I'm super curious about why the arm is preferred in this case. Part of me was thinking.... hmmm maybe because it's close to your brain?!? And the signals come from your brain? Lol

• Options
    @dragonette505 My favorite words are possibilities, opportunities and curiosity. :smiley: Well, I guess my shots are all in my upper arm because they are all administered in the hospital by a nurse. The upper arm is a difficult place to do a self administered IM shot as compared to the belly or thigh. But yeah, the proximity of the upper arm is pretty much closer to the brain ...lol
  • Options
    MagallytaMagallyta member
    edited September 2017
    @Malibu45 congrats!!! You must be so excited!!! 

I am feeling September to be a good month ❤️
  • Options
    @dragonette505. Is your trigger IM?
  • Options
    @Malibu45 so sweet about telling your daughter !!! I have a 4yr old daughter & she keeps asking when she will have a brother or sister. I always tell her "keep praying"!! 
  • Options
    @Magallyta...same !! My daughter will be 4 in January ! She asked if I could go to the store and buy her a baby brother or sister ! It broke my heart every time 
  • Options
    @dragonette505. Is your trigger IM?
    Yeah, so apparently using the muscle in the upper arm isn't completely unusual (after a quick google search I saw some folks who did it for im shots as well), but it's just like, why!?! I feel like they are doing it to make me *feel* like we are doing something special and unique!!! Lol
    im so suspicious!!!

• Options
    Congrats @Malibu45 !!! ❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    @Hopeful_mom lol I already forgot to take a dose of ganerelix over the long weekend ( literally the first day I was meant to double up) but I didn't feel bad about it since I had my morning dose and I'm pretty sure that was enough to keep me from ovulating... but I have never used the hgh.... I'm kinda scared to mess with it too much! Lol
    i don't think spicy food will be bad for you (unless you have inflammation issues). Get it in while you can! If you get KU this cycle you may not have the appetite for spicy for a while! 
  • Options
    dragonette505 dang it AGAIN i forgot to take my 3mg of estece at 9:30p what the hell is wrong with me.  Whether home or working its a mental block cause its not all these shots and just pills.
    I've forgotten shots, pills, suppositories.... you name it! Take it now, I guess... not so late this time! Lol