February 2018 Moms
Options

It's a boy/girl!!!!

13»

Re: It's a boy/girl!!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    So envious of everyone getting their NIPT results! Still anxiously awaiting 6 business days later ... was told no more than 2 weeks so should be here by Friday.  
  • Options
    masopustmasopust member
    edited August 2017
    Had blood drawn for Harmony today. I think I'm going to bust before the 10 days. I just want to know that whatever cookin' in there is healthy. Not really swaying one way or the other on gender! *Edit* @awb1216 how long to get your results?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Sticky please @BumpAdmin
  • Options
    We got our Progenity results, all were negative! Yay! We got the results in 7 days. 
  • Options
    @BumpAdmin can we sticky this please?  
  • Options
    I posted in the poll, too, but our first kiddo is gonna be a boy! Excited because we had a agreed upon name already for a boy, so that'll make that part easy haha. Will keep this a secret from the fam until DH is back in town next month :-) That'll be a fun little treat for the grandparents to be!
  • Options
    Can we get a sticky on this please @BumpAdmin?  Anyone else want to help me beg?  They have been ignoring me for weeks.
  • Options
    @BumpAdmin please show us some love and sticky this!
  • Options
    Why do we need both "is it a boy/girl" threads pinned?

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• Options
    Sorry I don't understand a lot of this, but what does that mean? 
  • Options
    sabriel1 said:
    Why do we need both "is it a boy/girl" threads pinned?
    I started this one weeks ago.  The other one is just a poll I think.
  • Options
    I just see on the poll that there are two pages of people announcing so aren't these threads basically both the same? I just hate having so much pinned

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• Options
    I started this thread when I was 12 weeks which was 4 weeks ago.  To be honest I hadn't even looked at the other thread until last night bc I thought it was about actual sex and not the sex of the baby.  
  • Options
    @chucksmom15 I understand that you started this thread first, but I also think it's unnecessary to have two pinned posts for gender. Maybe we should just pick one and stick with it.
  • Options
    @chucksmom15 I thought the same thing about that poll!  I haven't looked at it so wouldn't even know it refers to gender

• Options
    Perhaps @TattoosandLace can update the name of that thread to make it more clear. I just suggest going with that one since the bump admins have already stickied it

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Just now seeing this tag. I can update the name.
  • Options
    Also, for the love of god can we stop posting potty shots?
  • Options
    Also, for the love of god can we stop posting potty shots?
    This. Please. 
  • Options
    I have been MIA but we found out last week we are having a girl! We will have 2 boys and 2 girls. :)
    SAHM to 3 kids- DD 8, DS 3, DS 1. Expecting one more!

Pregnancy Ticker