February 2018 Moms

It's a boy/girl!!!!

Re: It's a boy/girl!!!!

• I did the Maternit21 on 7/20, and still waiting!!
  • @awb1216 We talked about that in the NIPT thread. I'm going crazy myself!
  • Loading the player...
  • I did Maternit21 and they said 2 weeks @awb1216 We find out on 8/10.
  • @awb1216 - I did the Harmony screening with my youngest. I received results 11 days after the blood draw.
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• @awb1216  I did Counsyl and it took a week.  They give you a bar code when you give the sample and you can log into their site so I saw the results as soon as they were posted, two days before my dr called. 
  • mpp06 said:
    @LadyMillil anytime we've had our anatomy scan, tech was always the one to give us our results about gender. If they have a screen, it is VERY clean most of the time whether it is a boy or a girl! They don't ever give me any other information, but I've always received a photo with it's a boy/ girl. It very well may be different where you are, but I hope it works out like mine have so you don't have to wait an extra week!
    My paperwork states that the techs aren't able to tell me the sex of the baby. It also has some BS about how they won't check if they are running late. I'm hoping if it's pretty obvious they'll say something. 
  • @LadyMillil that is crazy! Hopefully you'll be able to clearly see! I know with all of mine it has been pretty obvious! Good luck! Maybe you'll get a super nice tech!
  • Just had my first prenatal appt. and the nurse said we won't know the sex until 18-20 weeks when I have an ultrasound. Too bad. :(  I am just gonna live vicariously through you ladies and enjoy your excitement as you find out for the next 2 months if that's ok.  :D
  • Just found out super unexpectedly at our Nuchal Translucency ultrasound at 13 weeks that we are having a GIRL! I was convinced we were having a boy, and haven't let myself even look at girl things. I'M OVER THE MOON!!!
    Kind of hoping this will be the case for us so I don't have to pay $40 bucks at the local US place. Found out with DS at 14 weeks and there was no mistaken. NT scheduled for 13+3.
  • Just found out super unexpectedly at our Nuchal Translucency ultrasound at 13 weeks that we are having a GIRL! I was convinced we were having a boy, and haven't let myself even look at girl things. I'M OVER THE MOON!!!
    Kind of hoping this will be the case for us so I don't have to pay $40 bucks at the local US place. Found out with DS at 14 weeks and there was no mistaken. NT scheduled for 13+3.
    Ladies!  Just warning you to be careful with this and make sure they confirm at your anatomy scan! My nephew was supposed to be my niece!
  • I know that 13 weeks is very early for gender determination, but I was at a perinatologist's office with a highly trained ultrasound technician. She said not to go out and paint the room pink, but was confident enough to type out "It's a girl" on the ultrasound, knowing we were convinced it was a boy. Here are the shots below to show what we saw. We go back in 3 weeks for our 16 week gender scan so we will see then if she was right!!

• @soonergirl1313 sure looks like a girl to me! You can almost see the lines in the first one. Congrats!
  • Team pink! Total shock 
  • awb1216 said:
    For those who have had NIPT done and have your results, how long did it take and what brand of test was it?  I had my blood drawn for the Harmony test last Wednesday and am impatiently waiting the results.
    I had percept, and the results took 5 days. 
  • Had my NT scan this morning and the tech confirmed, without a doubt and with some very obvious anatomy, it's a BOY! I had planned to ask and planned not to put any stock into the answer, but with a pic as clear as this it's pretty undeniable. Thrilled to be expecting sweet DS2!
  • Team Green and I'm excited!! I can totally see how exciting it is for all of you Momma's finding out but I loved finding out when our DS was born!
  • @soulcupcake congrats!! I'm ALWAYS wrong when I guess! :lol:
  • @ashhsa congrats! I'm so excited for the girls to share a room, but I never shared a room so have no idea what to expect!
  • Just received results. Low risk for everything and little sprout is a boy, as I expected. My intuition has been right six times. Woot! 
    Congrats!! That is amazing intuition! I was right the first time with DD and wrong this time! 50% accuracy for me haha. 
  • seitzy3 said:
    Holy shit balls! After three lovely girls we are TEAM BLUE!!! I honestly cannot believe it. So happy!!! 
    Yay!!!  So happy for you!!
  • My NT scan is next week and I will be closer to 13 weeks than 12. Is it awful to hope we get a good crotch shot for a "maybe" boy or girl?! If not we are doing the elective 16 week scan. I totally envy people who are able to go team green! I'm too much of a planner. 
  • Can we get a sticky on this thread please @BumpAdmin?

• I got my harmony results back today.  Low risk on everything,  and a boy!  My results were in yesterday so at 7 days exactly from the test and i am now 6/7 for my intuitive guess.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • NIPT  results are back! Low risk, and it's a girl!!! DS has been saying he wants a sister since I found out I was expecting.

Married 1/09/10

BFP 6/10/14
    EDD 2/17/15
    DS 2/17/15

BFP 6/12/17
    EDD 2/18/17
    Deja vu??

• edited August 2017
    It's a BOY! We did an elective ultrasound to find out (impatient here)

edit to add photo

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker