Options

*Introductions!*

Re: *Introductions!*

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @JJMNO1616 Yes! Thank you!!
    AF Wife/ Mama / Brewing Baby H / Photographer
  • Options
    Hi! I just got my BFP yesterday,  super early.   I'm actually due May 3/4 based on LMP, but my first was a 33 weeker, so possible to likely this one will come early too.

I'm a middle school STEM teacher,  and mom to a 2.5 year old boy.   Looking forward to meeting you all!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers photo 401ba615-b560-419d-8272-b89fb96034ec.pngphoto sushilovers.png

• Options
    FTM in Reno, Nevada. I'm 28 and a research director at a marketing firm. EDD is April 20. I'm excited but mostly very nervous so happy to see this large community of knowledge and support is here!
  • Options
    bagowater said:
    Hey everyone! I know these threads get so big so I don't know if anyone still checks them, but I'd love to read through all 400 comments in time ;-) 

My husband and daughter (18 months) and I live in Northeast Ohio.
    Can't wait to get to know everyone!
    @bagowater well that's exciting!? Where are you in NE OH? I am in Western PA.
    Lily Michaella       ~BFP 12-31-13      ~EDD 9-7-13       ~Lily was born 9-7-13 
    Baby #2                ~BFP 8-13-17        ~EDD 4-22-18    ~Can't wait to meet you

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @bossmom11 Cleveland!
    Married: May 26, 2012
    Eden: February 8, 2016
    Ivy: April 3, 2018
    Baby 3.0: Due September 26, 2020
  • Options
    @adecembermom2015We have similar timeframes. I am due April 25 and my DS turns 2 in December as well :)

@sarelizr hello from MI. And I'm sorry about your previous loss. I know what the feels like. FX for sticky beans!
  • Options
    lzeolzeo member
    Hi Everyone! Im a 34-yr-old FTM from PA! EDD April 26! I have miscarried twice at 6w, but so far so good. Im only 4w4d tho so time will tell. Im a nervous wreck! My husband and I never had to "try" each pregnancy was a "one and done" lol so at least I know Im fertile! And I suspected my pregnancy almost immediately and got my FPT at 3 weeks! Already I feel nauseous, which didnt happen before so Im hoping the hormones are raging! Im also a martial arts instructor so Im a little worried about being tired at work and because I wont be sparring that people will find out before im ready to tell them. If anyone has any similar stories Id love to hear!
  • Options
    Hi all! I am due 4/29 according to LMP. This baby will make me a STM. My son was born 10/28/15 and I am still involved with that BMB on FB. I got a BFP on 8/17 and am super excited. 
  • Options
    Hello lovely ladies!

I am cautiously posting this, but I am currently 4+2 with an EDD of 4/28 based on LMP. I will be a STM, and currently have a 17mo DD. I was active on the April16 BMB before moving over to FB to connect. I had a CP in April, so I'm hoping for a more positive outcome this time around. 

My SO and I are both 25 and military. This will be his first child by birth. He is already a great father to my DD. 

I hope we all have a happy and healthy 9 months!

@mountainsmama are you running the Denver RNR by chance? I am also registered to run that and still plan on doing so. Coincidently, I ran a half during my first pregnancy at 16wks and was completely fine, if not a little slower than usual. I registered for both before knowing I was pregnant. 
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'll be a TTM and I'm definitely a bit nervous! We live on the coast on CA and have 5 year old and 16 month old sons. We were on the fence about having a third and our second month of NTNP got a BFP. My due date is technically May 2nd but I'll be a RCS so baby will be here the last week of April. Excited to meet everyone!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a STM, due April 11th. I have one son who is 15 months old right now, as well as a 16 year old stepdaughter. I'm pretty nervous still as we just experienced our second loss in May. Praying this one is sticky!!!
  • Options
    char245char245 member
    edited August 2017
    Hi Ladies! I will be a STM. My EDD is April 29th so I'm already feeling way behind all of you! Just got the BFP on Friday. Edited bc some of my message disappeared, looking forward to getting to know you all!
  • Options
    STM here! Just found out during our vacation! Took a test because I wanted to know if I could drink or not! Haha 
  • Options
    @rizzlig hey girl! I've got a 10/11/15 too. Think I Can guess you name from your handle:) so exciting! I think I already announced it the the October FB group so you can guess who I am :)
  • Options
    @capricelili very cool....going to find you now! I haven't announced in the FB group yet. Was going to wait a bit longer. I was wondering if I would see one of the group members in here!
  • Options
    Hi everyone. I am a FTM. I am excited and anxious about this pregnancy. I had a MC in December at 10 weeks. We have been TTC for 6 months again now. I got my BFP on 8/11 and my EDD is 4/13 (although I think this might be a little early). 
  • Options
    Morning! I'm a STM from outside of Toronto (Can). My DS is 18months and our expected due date is April 26th. 
  • Options
    Hi everyone. New here. FTM and really overwhelmed by all the acronyms everyone uses. I'm scared I'm going to get yelled at for using the threads wrong so I'm hoping people can forgive me.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a 3rd time mom. DD is 5, Ds is 3 and I'm pregnant with #3 due around April 23rd. I also have two bonus kids that are around on weekends BonusDD1 is 5 and BDD2 Is 2. Happy to be back here months everything is new!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    EBF, BLW, BW, CD, Waterbirth, Calm Birth, Homebirth, FC, GI Awareness, Informed Choice
    DD 5y
    DS 3y Generation Intact
    Step DD 5y
    Step DD 3y
  • Options
    @8bithearts I like your SN! Are you into vintage video games or chiptune?
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a FTM living in MN. My EDD is 04/18/18. I am currently a nursing student so it should be a fun challenge juggling school work and a newborn. :smile: I have my eight week U/S coming up in almost two weeks, and I can't wait to see our baby. Looking forward to getting to know you all!
  • Options
    8bithearts8bithearts member
    edited August 2017
    @hedgepig Both I guess!! :smile:
    BabyFruit Ticker
    EBF, BLW, BW, CD, Waterbirth, Calm Birth, Homebirth, FC, GI Awareness, Informed Choice
    DD 5y
    DS 3y Generation Intact
    Step DD 5y
    Step DD 3y