April 2018 Moms

*Introductions!*

Re: *Introductions!*

• Hi all!
    I'm Morgan, a FTM living in central Kentucky. I got my BFP on 8-3 and was shocked because this was our first cycle TTGP, and I had convinced myself that it surely wouldn't work on the first try, but I am oh so glad that it did! :) My EDD is 8-13 and I wont have my first OB appointment until 9-7. How am I supposed to survive these next 3 weeks?! So far my only symptoms are major fatigue (could also be that I quit caffeine cold turkey after getting the BFP), very sore boobs, and some minor cramping every now and then. I am glad to be a part of this community and looking forward to getting to know you all! 
  • Finally another KY person!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi ladies. My name is Cate and I live in Ireland with my family. This is my 5th baby so I'm happy to be adding to my little family even thought I'll be even busier. I'll be having my first US in a couple of wks to see if things are good and hopefully I'll see a sticky baby. EDD 04/04/18
    Hope to see you on the April 18 group. 
  • Hi everyone! It's been one week since my positive test so I am technically 7 weeks along according to how they count it from your last missed period. I am 33, first time, have PCOS and have been trying to conceive  the lazy way for exactly one year. I just made my doc appointment and it's not until 9/11 which will be 10-11 weeks :( This makes me nervous so I'm going to keep calling every week before then to see if they can squeeze me in.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @cater13 Welcome! Back in the day after college, I lived in N. Ireland for a time. Where in Ireland do you live?

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• edited August 2017
    Hello from sunny California!! I am a stm and we have been trying for over a year. I had an early miscarriage in February and we were devastated. Funny enough the day My ob made my first infertility appointment was the day I found out I was pregnant! Talk about gods timing huh? We are over the moon excited and according to my ovulation, due April 15th. I'll have my first ultrasound on the 29th and we're (Im)patiently waiting to see our little one. Anyone else with the same due date?!?
  • Mine is due April 15th also! But I have to wait till sept 19th for my first appointment, it's driving me nuts. 
  • Hi all! I just found out I'm pregnant with my fourth (and definitely last!!) child, due date 4/29. My oldest is 5 and our house is already crazy, so I figured... why not go all in with the crazy?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • @mignov my DS turns 2 in November too! :)
  • Sissy42Sissy42 member
    edited August 2017
    Hello ladies - I'm a third-time mom this round. My oldest just started kindergarten on Wednesday (say what!?), and I have a 3 year old - both girls. I also have two babies in Heaven. This is definitely our last rodeo, so I'm trying to savor it and stay calm. I *think* my EDD is April 23, but it's early days and my cycle is erratic, so we'll see what the doc says. I absolutely adore the mom board from my first baby (although it has long since moved to FB) and wish I'd joined a board with my second. Looking forward to getting to know you! 
    *ETA, I'm a part time SAHM and have a part time job, and am from the Houston area. I also have NO idea how I ended up with Sissy42 for my user name?? But I must have picked it at some point! Who knows!?
  • Sissy42Sissy42 member
    edited August 2017
    I did the 2u2 thing too - and it's definitely got its trials, but your munchkins will be so close!

.... I thought I was replying to another comment, and it must not have worked. Going to read up on how to use the Bump again before I post anything else!

• FTM here with EDD of 3/31/18 but I already feel too behind to join March. Hope it is okay if I hang here instead :) 
    My first was a May 30 due date, and my water finally broke the night of June 12. I totally should have been a "June Mom" instead! Those first borns can be stubborn!
  • @Sissy42 Welcome! There are a few people from Houston here. 

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @sissy42 I figured odds were I would go over!! Hopefully not a full 12 days yikes you must have been READY!!
  • Hi everyone! I am a third time mom. I have a 3 year old boy and a 18 month girl. Baby #3 took 8 months to conceive and we had a mc in april... So we are over the moon excited for this sweet baby! Estimated due date 4/29.
  • Hey everyone!  I'm Kat. 38 when this one is born. I'm married and live in AZ. We are due with baby #5 on 4/19/2018 but given my history and high risk, we'll probably go early.

We are a blended family. I have an almost 18 year old son, he has an almost 17 year old son and 13 year old daughter. We have an almost 4 year old together. 

We had had to do several rounds of fertility treatment to conceive the 4 year old. We were about to begin doing them again with this cycle when lo and behold, we got pregnant on our own after 4 years!

I was active on the knot/bump under a different name for many years, but I no longer have my email address it was under and can't remember the password. I have asked them to unlock it, but it will take a bit and I'm impatient. When it gets unlocked, I'll likely repost this and close this account. 
  • Thanks for the help!
  • Hello! I'm an elementary teacher and this is my first pregnancy. My husband and I have been married for almost two years and are excited to begin this journey. I am due around mid-April from what I can figure. 
  • mskennedy16mskennedy16 member
    edited August 2017
    Congrats!
  • STM-to-be from Alberta Canada! I have a son turning 2 next month and I'm so excited to see him in the role of big brother.  Last night I took a test as I was feeling tired a lot the last couple weeks and a few random smells were setting me off. I got a squinter result with a blue dye test and being a chronic pee stick tester took another 2 today with pink dye tests (apparently these are better? I didn't know!!) both of which had a much stronger second line.
    Super excited to be adding to our little family. And a little nervous. It doesn't feel quite real yet. Due date is estimated at April 24 putting me at 4 weeks pregnant. Very happy to join this group! 
  • Hi ladies!
    FTM here! EDD is April 5, 2018!
    My first official appointment is Tuesday, I have been waiting 3 weeks for this appointment.
    My SO has an 8yo DD and a 3yo DS. I am hoping for a girl because I think it would be easier for the kids. His daughter would love a sister, she has let me know that and his son was great with my niece when they were both here. Really I just want a healthy, happy baby and I am excited that this one has decided to stick and praying Jellybean stays sticky!
  • @fishsticks-n-custard that's good to know! some of the Houston moms I met with DD1 are some of my favorite ladies. Thanks!
  • @sissy42 I figured odds were I would go over!! Hopefully not a full 12 days yikes you must have been READY!!
    MORE than ready!! My midwife was even starting to look antsy!
  • @Bgood8507, we have very similar histories. I'm so happy for you!
  • shouse11shouse11 member
    edited August 2017
    Hi all! STM here! EDD is April 7. So excited to be joining this group. My last experience with the bump in 2015 was great although it ended a bit oddly with all the changes within. I have a 2 y/o boy who keeps me on my toes! My family is currently in Wichita, Kansas but will bc moving to D.C. within the year (husband serves in the Air Force). I'm a SAHM by day and photographer by evening. Can't wait to make some friendships and get to know all of you a bit better! 

Side question: Are y'all able to connect to this group thru the app? The app used to connect you directly and easily, but I'm not seeing it anymore. I just have a "real questions" button which includes all birth months it looks like. 
    AF Wife/ Mama / Brewing Baby H / Photographer
  • @sew11 You should be able to set April as your BMB on the app so all you have to do is click on the link from your "Community" home screen. If you click "more" in the lower right hand corner and then hit "Community" you should be able to do it there. 
  • @kbamomma33 YAY!!!! Congratulations! So excited to see you here!! Hope you feel comfortable to contribute soon!  :)
  • cards10cards10 member
    edited August 2017
    @kbamomma33 omg congratulations!!!! I'm so excited to see you here :)

I rememeber your knee surgery benching you. Sorry about your knee staying injured for a while but this is a great reason to have to put it off!
  • @kbamomma33 Oh, and btw... I ovulated on CD11 last cycle when I got my BFP which is the earliest I have ever Oed. Back in January when I first started temping I was Oing on CD16-17. 
  • @kbamomma33 woahhhh!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so excited you're here!!!!
  • bossmom11bossmom11 member
    edited August 2017
    Hi all, I am a STM with a DD who will be 4 next month. A faint BFP was Sunday 8/13, had a confirmation appt 8/14 that was negative (probably too early and too much water at 5pm when I gave the sample). I took a test again 3 days later, since still no period and so nauseous, in the evening and I got another much brighter BFP on 8/17. My edd is 4/22. Hi due date friends!

I live in Western PA. I am a working mom and a runner (in a casual sense). I was on the bump with my DD's pregnancy in 2013 as Soccermom11 but so much has changed at the Bump and I no longer coach soccer. I hope I can figure it out. So excited for this new adventure and getting to know all of you!
    Lily Michaella       ~BFP 12-31-13      ~EDD 9-7-13       ~Lily was born 9-7-13 
    Baby #2                ~BFP 8-13-17        ~EDD 4-22-18    ~Can't wait to meet you

BabyFetus Ticker
  • peppersmith22 bysaid:
    @mignov my DS turns 2 in November too! :)
    Yeah I thought I recognized your screenname from N15 right? They grow up so fast, can't believe I'm back here already  :)
  • Hello! STM here. DS turns two this month. We are excited to meet the newest addition around April 10th.

I had a really hard pregnancy with DS, so I'm hoping things will be easier this time around.

Oh and we are team green people! Bring on the suspense!