April 2018 Moms
Options

*Introductions!*

Re: *Introductions!*

• Options
    Found out two weeks ago today.. due april 17th  and this is my husbands first and my third(a boy and a girl, both teenagers) our one year anniversary is next month.. soo excited..
  • Options

STM here. Was part of the March 2016 moms, but life kicked in. I got my BFP on Sunday. Thanks to tracking and following FloLiving I will be due some time in April 2018. I work full time and I am From Florida. My DS is 1year 5 months old.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello ladies,
    I got my BFP a couple weeks ago and I am expecting baby #3. It has been a few years since I was here and the rules and everything seems to have changed quite a bit.
    I already have 2 boys so I'm hoping for a girl this time around. My EDD is either 4/4 or 4/8. Every calculator gives me a diffrent answer and I won't been seen at the OB until the end of the month.
  • Options
    @k0leslaw Congratulations! I was also diagnosed with PCOS and am Letrozole/Ovidrel success story! All of the medication, monitoring, and injections were so worth it. Im 4w5d, and very impatiently waiting for that first US. So glad you are here!

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married 5/3/14, TTC ever since

DX: Lean PCOS, Clomid resistant

Femara 7.5 + Ovidrel = BFP! Due 4/15/18

• Options
    @lemr13 I'm also in Texas! Houston area here.  :)
  • Options
    @JJMNO1616 Awesome! I have a lot of family in Houston. I'm in San Antonio for now, but DH is fielding a few job offers that could take us to Houston in the next year!
  • Options
    @JJMNO1616 I am from Houston also
  • Options
    Super faint positive at 9 dpo today!!

I'll be a STM, I have one DS who is almost 22 months. Super excited and hoping this is for real!! 

EDD is 4/27!
  • Options
    First timer over here... BFP last Sunday 8/5 and using the due date calculator, we're expecting to have an April 12 baby! My husbands birth is April 19, so it will be a busy month! Only about 5.5 weeks but can't think about anything else and so excited to start planning. We just started telling family and friends because keeping secrets this huge is hard! :D
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Hi guys.heather from nz here.im have a 12yr old daughter and found out 2 weeks ago im pregnant again!not planned but excited :smile:  feel like ive completely forgotton how its all supposed to go. Should be 7weeks 1 day today going by LMP putting me at april 1st due date but have first scan on friday. Partners 1st baby so hes pretty excited! This time im sure its going to be harder on the body.last time i was 16. This time in 28!
  • Options
    @forgotten-it-all1_2 Hi Heather! Im in a very similar situation. I had my daughter at 17. She is now 11 and Im pregnant again at 29! It's pretty much like being pregnant for the first time.

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married 5/3/14, TTC ever since

DX: Lean PCOS, Clomid resistant

Femara 7.5 + Ovidrel = BFP! Due 4/15/18

• Options
    Hi ladies! Ftm, I have been ttc for off and on a little over 2 years, and was surprised this morning when I took a test and it was positive! I'm just starting to wrap my mind around it- it feels a bit surreal. I'm from new england, am 28 years old, and my edd is April 22nd!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Hello everyone ! My name is Keara , I'm a FTM my EDD is April 2nd . DH and I received our BFP July 20th, we are so excited . God bless you all , and I look forward to this journey with you  <3
  • Options
    Hello everyone ! My name is Keara , I'm a FTM my EDD is April 2nd . DH and I received our BFP July 20th, we are so excited . God bless you all , and I look forward to this journey with you  <3
    Welcome to April! When you get a chance I recommend you log into The Knot and change your user name so we can easily identify you from the other "Knotties". It's also a lot easier to tag when you don't have so many numbers in the SN.  :)
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm on #3 and had some surprise pregnancy symptoms and have gotten faint positives that have gotten progressively darker. EDD is 4/23. This will be my second homebirth! 
  • Options
    Hey I am Ashley! I am a STM with my first being my 17 month old Alice (3/19/16).

I literally found out yesterday, but my due date is 4/22/18 according to my bump app.

My first pregnancy ended in an emergency c-section after my daughter's heart rate dropped in half!  Ended up she had the cord wrapped around her neck twice.  After my c-section I developed a Seroma that had to be re-opened and I walked around with a wound vac and a new born (super fun!)

I also blog at Hampton Roads Moms with my sister (she doesn't know I am pregnant so shh!), if you want to check out some of my ramblings.  https://www.hrvamoms.com/
    Ashley Gillis
    Alice - 3/19/16
    Baby #2 - 4/22/18 (?)

Get more of me at Hampton Roads Moms.  
  • Options
    Hi. I am Stephanie.  STM to a 2 yo old daughter.  Got my BFP 8/9.  I am a part-time Stroller Strides Instructor for the FIT4MOM location near me.  My first visit to the OB was 8/10 and my levels came back strong. So I go again 8/31 and hope for an u/s.  Unfortunately my first was six weeks early so I am a little wary about this pregnancy...only time will tell I guess. Nice to meet everyone.
  • Options
    Hi, I am Anna. I have a 15 month old daughter, Heidi who is the love of my life. My husband and I live in Columbus, Ohio (GO BUCKS!) and were ecstatic to get my positive test tonight! EDD is 4/26. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.  
  • Options
    Hello ladies my name is Ale i am from Honduras but I live in Norway (my husband is norwegian) im pregnant with my 2nd baby. I have a son that will be 2 on September 1st, i got my bfp on August 4th and according to the app im now 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant, my dd is April 14. Hope you all are having a healthy pregnancy. 
  • Options
    *lurker*

Congrats @fishsticks-n-custard ! So happy for you!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    @fishsticks-n-custard Congratulations and welcome to April! I'm in Texas too! Houston area here.  :)
  • Options
    chrispyshaychrispyshay member
    edited August 2017
    **Image Removed by Admin**

Good morning! My name is Shannon,I'm 37, will be married a year the 20 th of this month and we are expecting our first child April 2018! Cannot wait to meet our little sweet pea!
  • Options
    @chrispyshay pictures of pee sticks are against TOU. I suggest you remove and read the newbie post 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @fishsticks-n-custard YAY!!!!! Congrats!!
  • Options
    **lurking**

@fishsticks-n-custard YES!!!!! So, so happy for you!! 

@mamaofboys17 Congrats! Hope you have a H&H9! 
  • Options
    Hello! I am expecting baby #5 on April 9th. I have a 13 and 11 year old sons, and boy/girl twins that will be 3 in November! This baby was a complete surprise. I'm still on pins and needles because I have had 3 early miscarriages in the past, all happening on or before the 6 week mark. I hit 6 weeks today so hopefully this will be sticky! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @fishsticks-n-custard I remember your old screen name from Jan 16 - congrats!!!  Nice to see you again!
  • Options
    Got the BFP this morning! Whoop! This will be the 3rd baby for us. Due late April. 
  • Options
    @fishsticks-n-custard I know you well from lurking, SO happy you're here with us!!