March 2018 Moms
Options

Randoms - Week of July 31

12346»

Re: Randoms - Week of July 31

• Options
    @becausescience I created one for both of my girls. I was dumb the first time and forgot to give an older birthdate, so I got denied. Therefore they both have yahoo.
  • Options
    mjcbwlbabymjcbwlbaby member
    edited August 2017
    Poof 

Eta wrong board :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Y'all, today was so hard :-( I was sooo tired and felt so gross. I did absolutely nothing and took two naps. Everyone is being awesome, even though my boys don't know what's up yet. I was basically like, yeah I'm not cooking dinner and no one even batted an eye and they all just got themselves food. The thought of cooking makes me feel awful. I need to figure something out because I can't just not cook every night and our budget can only take so many to-go orders. And I feel horrible that we have limited summer left and aren't out doing all the things like we were at the beginning. 
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • Options
    @MrsBalletStar05 Hugs! I truly know this guilt, but we can hope to feel better 2nd tri. I still don't feel *great* so my husband has been cooking in the evenings and for lunch the kids have been getting sandwiches or lunchables.  :| If they're fortunate enough to get to go outside I rarely move from the chair. We haven't been to the pool in ages. I mostly feel bad for my son because he's full days at school in just a month now and I always miss him so much! It makes me feel better if we at least watch movies together. If I'm feeling somewhat human I'll have them grab a game to play. Hang in there, get through the sick days, and plan something fu for when you feel good! 
  • Options
    @MrsBalletStar05 have you tried crock pot cooking? Just throw everything in in the morning and you don't really have to think much about it. I've been doing a lot of that lately...

I love my electric pressure cooker for that reason. It has the slow cooker setting on it. If I get desperate for time I can cook frozen chicken wings/thighs in as little as 30 minutes. It is a game-changer for dinner time.   
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @chasingroygbiv yes, that sounds just like my house. I'm big on the pool, but we haven't been much lately and yes, we have been watching movies, ect together. which helps me feel slightly less bad. And yeah, trying to hold on to the thought that I always feel better in 2nd tri, I know I will. Definitely planning more fun stuff then!

@heatherdubrow but then I have to smell it all day and ewwwww!! But I do usually feel best in the mornings so its not a bad idea to maybe prep something then. It's like I have this adversion to standing, smelling, and touching/preparing food....but I still want to EAT. Lol. It makes no sense. That was actually the thing that finally made me realize I was pregnant. One night I was hungry, but the thought of cooking made me feel sick...just like every time I was pregnant. Oooooh!  *lightbulb moment* lol
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder