April 2018 Moms
Options

*Introductions!*

Re: *Introductions!*

• Options
    I have, I hope this helps!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @allen4tl oh nice, birthday twins! I definitely want my kids to be able to have their "own" day, even if they are close together. Plus I wasn't crazy about a 4/20 baby, haha (she was 10 days past her due date) and I don't know what it would mean to have two! I am loving the stage she's in now. I'm hoping having a sibling close in age will be a good thing
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi @mountainsmama! I also have an "A16" baby who came ten days late and turned into an M16 baby. I wasn't very active on the bmb but it's nice to see some old bmb neighbors! 
  • Options
    Go Blue! Our 18 yo (my stepson) was accepted and starts in a few short weeks! We stayed in Ann Arbor in June during his orientation. So excited for him!
  • Options
    sadieb13 said:
    Go Blue! Our 18 yo (my stepson) was accepted and starts in a few short weeks! We stayed in Ann Arbor in June during his orientation. So excited for him!
    Congrats to your stepson! 
  • Options
    Updating my due date! The first one was based on LMP but when we went back and looked, i ovulated day 27. I got my BFP 8dpo!! My first two betas came back right in line with that so until an ultrasound, looks like my EDD is around April 13. 

Me (33). DH (37). DD (2.2012). MCs x4. After 4 years & 7 months, due 4.2018!

• Options
    @sadieb13 That's awesome! I absolutely  <3 Ann Arbor. He will have a great experience there and probably won't want to leave. I worked for UM for 4 years after graduating and I would go back in a heartbeat!
  • Options
    RadMomma0815RadMomma0815 member
    edited August 2017
    @peppersmith22 Hi! I'm a STM too, and my babies are also due to be 20 months apart! When is your first baby's birthday?
  • Options
    RadMomma0815RadMomma0815 member
    edited August 2017
    Hello!

I really can't believe I'm pregnant again, but I'm going along with it and pretending it's actually happening...

I'm a STM due 4/7/18. Got my BFP on Sunday, 7/30 (totally forgot my period was due 7/29!), and I carry my pee stick everywhere for when I need a reality check!!! I have a sweet rainbow baby boy who will be 1 on August 15th. That's right! I'll have 2 under 2! It took 3 years of battling male factor infertility to conceive my son. My very first pregnancy didn't come until 2.5 years of TTC and ended at 7 weeks, but my pregnancy with my son was perfect. In fact, he was 8 days overdue! We are still proudly and happily breastfeeding, which makes it extra shocking that I conceived only 11 months postpartum, on only my 2nd regular cycle! Sooo, I'll have been continuously pregnant and/or breastfeeding since November 2015, and well into 2019 I'm sure! I just can't wrap my head around it.

Hubby and I have been married for 6 years this October. I'm 26 years old and work as an x-ray tech (meaning I have to declare my pregnancy at early at work for safety) but trying to be a WAHM after waiting so long for my babies. We have a dog and 2 cats and are moving the crew from SoCal to Upstate NY by October--even more of an undertaking now with Baby 2 on the way!
  • Options
    @RadMomma0815
    Welcome EDD buddy! I can't believe you're planning on moving! That sounds like a lot! 
  • Options
    @RadMomma0815 - welcome. My first two were 2u2 (19 months apart) and now the second two will be 17 months apart -- meaning we're just barely missing 3u3. You got this. 
  • Options
    kmalls said:
    @RadMomma0815 - welcome. My first two were 2u2 (19 months apart) and now the second two will be 17 months apart -- meaning we're just barely missing 3u3. You got this. 
    The term "3u3" immediately gives me a visceral reaction.  Clearly my brain has not reconciled the idea yet.  Maybe sometime around week 38 or 39....
    ***March '18 October Siggy Challenge: Halloween Costume Fails***

• Options
  • Options
    kmalls said:
    The term "3u3" immediately gives me a visceral reaction.  Clearly my brain has not reconciled the idea yet.  Maybe sometime around week 38 or 39....
    @bettyvonsomethingstein - GIRL I KNOW. I'm just pretending that it's something happening far off in the future and everything is rainbows and butterflies. 

• Options
    Hi all! STM here due April 10th and hoping for a vbac! Congrats everybody!
  • Options
    @RJWatkins, I'm also trying for a VBAC this pregnancy & my EDD is april 11th!
  • Options
    @RadMomma0815 Wow we have a lot in common! I'm a STM, my baby boy will be 1 on August 6th so they will be 20 months apart, 2 under 2, and hubby and I will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary on October 22!
  • Options
    STM got my BFP July 27 @11 DPO.  This is my second pregnancy. DS is 2. EDD is April 10th.  
  • Options
    FTM here with a due date of April 1. We got a BFP at home on 7-22 and it was confirmed at the dr.'s office on 7-24. My husband and I have been married for 9 years and have been battling infertility for the past several years. In the past year and a half, I've done 3 rounds of clomid and ovidrel paired with IUIs, and two rounds of injectables (follistim and ovidrel) paired with IUIs, as well as many rounds of OPKs and timed intercourse. This time around was a follistim/ovidrel/IUI combination. I just turned 37 on 7-26, so I am super nervous that everything will go ok! I am a teacher, so I'll be starting back to work full time soon. It's a busy time of year!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Heyo! Just got a verrry faint bfp today at 10 dpo. Counting it. I have a three year old boy, 8 month old baby girl, and *TW* one boy lost to still birth two years on Friday with an mc after that */TW*. Baby girl is the "rainbow baby" so this one is less nerve wracking, but still, as always, a bit scary. Can't wait to get to know you all! ❤️
  • Options
    Welcome, @CaitlinSchwanke! If that's your real first and last name, I would suggest changing your username to something less revealing. Stranger danger is real! 
  • Options
    I saw that and I'm not sure why it's showimg my full name... That's not what my un shows. I'll figure it out... Thank you!
  • Options
    Hey ladies! I found out over the weekend that my DH and I are expecting our 3rd child in April (obviously ☺)!  We have 2 darling little girls and I'm excited for baby number 3 to compete our family. I'm looking forward to this new journey and wish each of you the best during your pregnancies!
  • Options
    This is my third pregancy and child. I have two and five year old boys. I'm so busy with those two that I've hardly had time to think about this pregnancy! But I love the groups of moms I've met on the bump before, so here I am again, haha.
  • Options
    @Dumbgurl04 I was also on the Nov14 board! Good to see another from that board on here!
  • Options
    @RadMomma0815  Hi there! DS was born in Nov 2015 so he's 20 months now :) EDD buddies!
  • Options
    @auntiechelle01, that was my plan if I hadn't met my husband when I did!  The mad scientist in me still wistfully dreams of shopping for the perfect genes like that :p.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Hello everyone! 
    I'm an esthetician from Albuquerque, NM. I got my BFP last week and my DH and I could not be more excited! My EDD is April 4th. I am a FTM!!
  • Options
    Hello everyone! 
    I'm an esthetician from Albuquerque, NM. I got my BFP last week and my DH and I could not be more excited! My EDD is April 4th. I am a FTM!!
    Welcome!! You can change your username on the knot (make sure you log in and log out) so we can tag you easily! Congrats!
  • Options
    tgortneytgortney member
    edited August 2017

I'm a STM with a son, a husband, and 2 dogs. I live in NC. I was apart of the May 16 board so SHOUT OUT to any May 16 ladies on this BMB!

TW...I had a MC in June so now I'm back again on TB and hopefully stick around. Fingers crossed...End TW. 

Excited to get to know everyone, I love my  May 16 BMB so I hope this one will be just as amazing!
  • Options
    @tgortney yay for more NC moms!!!
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I'm a STM, my DD is 21 months (Nov'15). My DH and I are so excited to give her a sibling and grow our family! 
    My BFP was a few days ago and my EDD is April 10. We had been TTC for a little while so we are thrilled. My first appointment isn't until Aug 29 which feels so far away!! 
    I am a first grade teacher in WA.