April 2018 Moms
Options

*Introductions!*

Re: *Introductions!*

• Options
    luna8433luna8433 member
    edited July 2017
    Hey ladies! Got my bpd today and I am so excited. I have been baby hungry for a while now. I am a STM to a boy who just turned 2 in May. I love my m15 tribe even after all the bumps in the road. Can't wait to share the journey again. EDD April 11
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hurricane1212hurricane1212 member
    edited July 2017
    Hi. I'm not ready for introductions... this is my sixth pregnancy since my three year old.
    We'll see!!
  • Options
    @soulfyre14 I can really relate to how you are feeling. It took three betas for me to calm down a little. Did your RE schedule an ultrasound for you yet? I am hoping seeing a heartbeat will help some. 

• Options
    ktw1518ktw1518 member
    edited July 2017
    Hello! I got my bfp last Wednesday! Due date is April 7th. My husband, 2 yr old son and I live in Michigan. New to TB but excited to go through this journey with you all!!
  • Options
    Hello! I'm a STM from Canada. My DS is 13 months old, and I'm excited to embrace the crazy that will come with 2 kids close in age! I got my BFP (x3) this morning...I'm still a bit in shock. 
    Me: 30 || DH: 32
    Married: May 3, 2014 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

SaveSave
  • Options
    @ktw1518 I'm from Michigan as well! Southeast. 
  • Options
    @beena722 I'm Southeast MI too!
  • Options
    @Dumbgurl04 I have a Nov 14 DS
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Hey @orangecup! Happy to see you here too :)
  • Options
    yay @kindbytealikat for Nov 14

The story behind my name @bettyvonsomethingstein is my old AOL screen name (pretty much use it for anything that needs a screen name) It started when I was creating my screen name for AOL and I was listening to music.  I was trying to go for something about theatre or drama since I'm a big musical theatre and live theatre fan.  Well everything I came up with was taken.  So a song came on by Lucy Woodward called Dumb girls.  So I went with that and the year I was going to graduate high school.  It seems to always be my go to screen name.  YAY for another Harry Potter Fan!!!!!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    Hello from little ol Wisconsin! my name is Valerie and I got my BFP on July 22nd. My due date is predicted for April 2nd! I am a first time mom and I'm very excited. I have to admit that reading about all of these MC really has me freaked out. im trying to keep positive! My husband and I were just married on July 8th and the day after we got back from our honeymoon in Hawaii we found out we will be having a baby! I'm really looking forward to getting to know all of you and share in this process together!  :) 
  • Options
    yay @kindbytealikat for Nov 14

The story behind my name @bettyvonsomethingstein is my old AOL screen name (pretty much use it for anything that needs a screen name) It started when I was creating my screen name for AOL and I was listening to music.  I was trying to go for something about theatre or drama since I'm a big musical theatre and live theatre fan.  Well everything I came up with was taken.  So a song came on by Lucy Woodward called Dumb girls.  So I went with that and the year I was going to graduate high school.  It seems to always be my go to screen name.  YAY for another Harry Potter Fan!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing!  I don't know the song but I'll check it out.
    ***March '18 October Siggy Challenge: Halloween Costume Fails***

• Options
    Hi everyone, I'm a STM from NY. I have an 11 month old daughter and I'm excited to get to know a new group of moms. Our Aug16 group is so close (hey @dirtyboots). We weren't ttc but I think our due date is April 10. I'm excited for this surprise baby and for both of them to be so close in age. Can't wait for these 9 months to fly by!
    Me: 27 DH: 29
    Baby #1 - DD 8/29/16
    Baby #2 - EDD 4/6/18

• Options
    Hello from little ol Wisconsin!
    Welcome neighbor (MN here)!
    DH(27) + Me (27) = 1/14
    Baby #1: Aug. 2016
    Baby #2: April 1st, 2018

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Hi everyone, I'm a STM from NY. I have an 11 month old daughter and I'm excited to get to know a new group of moms. Our Aug16 group is so close (hey @dirtyboots)...
    Hey mama! I was wondering when I would see you over here again. ;)

DH(27) + Me (27) = 1/14
    Baby #1: Aug. 2016
    Baby #2: April 1st, 2018

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Howdy neighbor! :)
  • Options
    Hi @saralee797-2!  Sorry... just checking back to the introductions page.  It seems my betas were so high they didn't bother with a third (I just had two).  My first ultrasound is scheduled for Friday.  I'm so nervous and constantly praying that everything is alright  :smiley:
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @soulfyre14 I am sure everything will be just perfect! Can't wait to hear about it. 
  • Options
    Excited to announce, baby number 3.  Our EDD is apx 4/16 but we don't have our first apt until the end of august.  Our family of 6 lives in sunny Florida.  We are a blended family with 2 from my previous marriage and 2 from his so a our version "Yours, Mine and Ours".  We are thankful for our final pregnancy at age 32.  We are going to cherish each second and day of this experience.

Now, if I could just figure out this stupid ticker....