TTC After a Loss
Options

July TWW

Re: July TWW

• Options
    amazing news @allowachick. Wishing you a healthy 9 months ahead!
  • Options
    @ladipale when I had my first mc u/s the dr told me my uterus was tilted as well, I'm curious if he thinks this might be a problem as to why I can't stay pregnant
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @allowachick Wooo!!!! I was hoping that your "evap line" the other day was an early BFP! Congrats!!!
  • Options
    jchpgjchpg member
  • Options
    Congratulations @allowachick :)
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Options
    @allowachick Congratulations!!! I am so happy for u! And good luck this month to those who are still in! My AF is due 7/31 so I'm trying to wait until then to test. 
  • Options
    @40momma I don't think so. I have two children and my uterus has been tilted at least since end of that first pregnancy. But it's worth asking!
    **** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
  • Options
    @babybakie Fingers crossed for you!

My app is telling me AF is due 8/2 and I ovulated a few days later than normal, so I might end up in the August TWW!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks @silvergreen and fingers crossed for you as well!  Doesn't time just drag during the TWW?? I never knew days could be so long! 
  • Options
  • Options
    @babybakie Hah! Yeah!! I was acting all cool like I'm not going to test until my period is due...but as the days drag by I'm getting increasingly restless. I caved and did a cheapie this morning even though I'm only around 6dpo. :s
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    jchpgjchpg member
    I'm outta here and over to WTO... bummer. CD1. Good luck to the rest of you who are left here! 

• Options
    @jchpg sorry to hear that ☹️

@silvergreen I know! It's so tempting! 6dpo is so early so you're still in it for sure! I think I have been able to hold out from testing only bc I don't want to see a bfn. Still having hope makes me feel happy. I am using the Ovia app as if I am pregnant, so the other day it said implantation took place. I am sure I am making it worse for myself if AF comes but just living in my dream for at least the next few days!

• Options
    @babybakie Ooh, that app sounds awesome! I'm definitely going to take a look at that.

I'm hoping I'm not having phantom symptoms but I had a somewhat difficult BM yesterday evening, which is unusual for me. Just now I got a metallic taste in my mouth that made me anxious, but then I remembered that this is also another possible symptom of pregnancy. It's not something I remember noticing the first time I was pregnant.

HPT tested negative again this morning, but it's still a little too early to be testing. It was 11dpo the first time I got a BFP. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats @allowachick!  Serious vibes for a happy and healthy nine months!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh, I'm at 8dpo and I'm dying to test. My temps are driving me crazy because they have been rocky, but still way above my historical average.  I'm not sure if it is a result of the miscarriage last month, or I should legit get excited.  I'm going out for drinks tonight, so my temp will spike tomorrow and the torture will continue.  At least I can test on Sunday (I tend to test positive at day 10/11, if I do get KU).
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Damn. My Hail Mary cycle was not to be. Have appt with my OB to discuss birth control in 2 weeks so I guess I have one last cycle to see what happens. This is so hard. 
    **** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
  • Options
    @ladipale I'm sorry that sucks 
  • Options
    @ladipale I'm so sorry :(  
  • Options
    @ngolimento Fx! My MC was last month too, so I am not really sure what to expect from my body at this point either. Good luck! Supposedly we are more fertile 3mos post MC so I like to think our bodies are more ready than ever. 

@silvergreen, metallic taste is a symptom?! Yesterday morning I kept retasting a chicken stock I was making because I thought it tasted like the metal pot it was in! 
    I'm dying to feel any symptom but nothing really yet. I keep secretly squeezing my boobs all day at work hoping they will hurt. 

I think you guys inspired me to buy tests on the way home now.
  • Options
    I'm sorry @ladipale - I know this all sucks
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ngolimentongolimento member
    edited July 2017
    Shit, I'm a moron and tested early, then walked away and came back to an evap line.  Why am I doing this to myself?
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry @ngolimento - I may sound jaded but I don't even test anymore. What's the point?
  • Options
    If I remember correctly @vlagrl29 I think me and you are one of the few people who don't flip a positive until after 4 weeks. I was 5 weeks with my first and even then that line was faint. 
  • Options
    @ngolimento Do your tests usually give you evap lines? FX that it's an early positive! 
  • Options
    oh wow @rklinge0 I'm not the only one thank god!  I thought I was a weirdo.  I was 4 weeks with my DD when I got the positive.  So sick and didn't know what was wrong with me.  With my loss I was fine but at 4 weeks I boobs and uterus hurt plus I was getting positive  OPKs at the time.  If it wasn't for the multiple positive OPKs I wouldn't have preg tested.
  • Options
    @ladipale so sorry

@babybakie I've heard the same thing about the first 3 months after a miscarriage!
  • Options
    @ngolimento so does that mean +? Fingers crossed for you that it does! 
    DS born 04/22/15, Pregnant again 03/01/17 however loss due to PPROM at 20+6 weeks now TTC rainbow
  • Options
    julzyjulzy member
    6dpo here and I've got a bunch of cheap tests under the sink taunting me. I know it's too early. Waiting is so hard.

I'm not feeling all that positive this month. We have one BD the day of an OPK but I would have liked for more tries. We had a house guest and I had some late work days making it hard.

This month would have been my EDD so I'm feeling more urgency. We've been casually trying since 1 month after my loss but this is my first cycle I really started charting because I'm getting pretty frustrated.

My anxiety is feeling high today. I had one glass of champagne and my heart is racing. So now I'm symptom spotting because I had heart palpitations when pregnant with DS but rationally I know it's too damn early. Bah! 

Rant over. 
  • Options
    @julzy -  is your EDD in August?  Mine is end of August.  I was for sure I'd be pregnant by now.  I was opposite of you.  I took 1 month off for mental reasons but when I went back into TTC I went with effort - lots of BD, OPKs, but the last 2 months I've said F-it and it will be the same for August as well.
  • Options
    Congrats @sprkls8506! That's great!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Well, I am scared as heck, but after three days of darkening lines, I guess I can't keep doing a "wait and see" and should admit I'm KU.  God I hope this sticks.  My temps aren't going up as much as I'd like, so I'm still holding my breath.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations, @sprkls8506 and @ngolimento!
  • Options
    Yay! Congratulations @sprkls8506 and @ngolimento. Healthy happy vibes coming your way!
  • Options
    Congrats, too @ngolimento
  • Options
    Congrats @ngolimento and @sprkls8506 - Hope they stick this time!
  • Options
    Congrats ladies!