TTC After a Loss

July TWW

Re: July TWW

• amazing news @allowachick. Wishing you a healthy 9 months ahead!
  • @ladipale when I had my first mc u/s the dr told me my uterus was tilted as well, I'm curious if he thinks this might be a problem as to why I can't stay pregnant
  • Loading the player...
  • @allowachick Wooo!!!! I was hoping that your "evap line" the other day was an early BFP! Congrats!!!
  • Congratulations @allowachick :)
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • @allowachick Congratulations!!! I am so happy for u! And good luck this month to those who are still in! My AF is due 7/31 so I'm trying to wait until then to test. 
  • @40momma I don't think so. I have two children and my uterus has been tilted at least since end of that first pregnancy. But it's worth asking!
    **** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
  • @babybakie Fingers crossed for you!

My app is telling me AF is due 8/2 and I ovulated a few days later than normal, so I might end up in the August TWW!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks @silvergreen and fingers crossed for you as well!  Doesn't time just drag during the TWW?? I never knew days could be so long! 
  • @babybakie Hah! Yeah!! I was acting all cool like I'm not going to test until my period is due...but as the days drag by I'm getting increasingly restless. I caved and did a cheapie this morning even though I'm only around 6dpo. :s
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • jchpgjchpg member
    I'm outta here and over to WTO... bummer. CD1. Good luck to the rest of you who are left here! 

• @jchpg sorry to hear that ☹️

@silvergreen I know! It's so tempting! 6dpo is so early so you're still in it for sure! I think I have been able to hold out from testing only bc I don't want to see a bfn. Still having hope makes me feel happy. I am using the Ovia app as if I am pregnant, so the other day it said implantation took place. I am sure I am making it worse for myself if AF comes but just living in my dream for at least the next few days!

• @babybakie Ooh, that app sounds awesome! I'm definitely going to take a look at that.

I'm hoping I'm not having phantom symptoms but I had a somewhat difficult BM yesterday evening, which is unusual for me. Just now I got a metallic taste in my mouth that made me anxious, but then I remembered that this is also another possible symptom of pregnancy. It's not something I remember noticing the first time I was pregnant.

HPT tested negative again this morning, but it's still a little too early to be testing. It was 11dpo the first time I got a BFP. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats @allowachick!  Serious vibes for a happy and healthy nine months!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Ugh, I'm at 8dpo and I'm dying to test. My temps are driving me crazy because they have been rocky, but still way above my historical average.  I'm not sure if it is a result of the miscarriage last month, or I should legit get excited.  I'm going out for drinks tonight, so my temp will spike tomorrow and the torture will continue.  At least I can test on Sunday (I tend to test positive at day 10/11, if I do get KU).
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Damn. My Hail Mary cycle was not to be. Have appt with my OB to discuss birth control in 2 weeks so I guess I have one last cycle to see what happens. This is so hard. 
    **** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
  • @ladipale I'm sorry that sucks 
  • @ngolimento Fx! My MC was last month too, so I am not really sure what to expect from my body at this point either. Good luck! Supposedly we are more fertile 3mos post MC so I like to think our bodies are more ready than ever. 

@silvergreen, metallic taste is a symptom?! Yesterday morning I kept retasting a chicken stock I was making because I thought it tasted like the metal pot it was in! 
    I'm dying to feel any symptom but nothing really yet. I keep secretly squeezing my boobs all day at work hoping they will hurt. 

I think you guys inspired me to buy tests on the way home now.
  • I'm sorry @ladipale - I know this all sucks
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ngolimentongolimento member
    edited July 2017
    Shit, I'm a moron and tested early, then walked away and came back to an evap line.  Why am I doing this to myself?
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Sorry @ngolimento - I may sound jaded but I don't even test anymore. What's the point?
  • If I remember correctly @vlagrl29 I think me and you are one of the few people who don't flip a positive until after 4 weeks. I was 5 weeks with my first and even then that line was faint. 
  • @ngolimento Do your tests usually give you evap lines? FX that it's an early positive! 
  • oh wow @rklinge0 I'm not the only one thank god!  I thought I was a weirdo.  I was 4 weeks with my DD when I got the positive.  So sick and didn't know what was wrong with me.  With my loss I was fine but at 4 weeks I boobs and uterus hurt plus I was getting positive  OPKs at the time.  If it wasn't for the multiple positive OPKs I wouldn't have preg tested.
  • @ladipale so sorry

@babybakie I've heard the same thing about the first 3 months after a miscarriage!
  • @ngolimento so does that mean +? Fingers crossed for you that it does! 
    DS born 04/22/15, Pregnant again 03/01/17 however loss due to PPROM at 20+6 weeks now TTC rainbow
  • julzyjulzy member
    6dpo here and I've got a bunch of cheap tests under the sink taunting me. I know it's too early. Waiting is so hard.

I'm not feeling all that positive this month. We have one BD the day of an OPK but I would have liked for more tries. We had a house guest and I had some late work days making it hard.

This month would have been my EDD so I'm feeling more urgency. We've been casually trying since 1 month after my loss but this is my first cycle I really started charting because I'm getting pretty frustrated.

My anxiety is feeling high today. I had one glass of champagne and my heart is racing. So now I'm symptom spotting because I had heart palpitations when pregnant with DS but rationally I know it's too damn early. Bah! 

Rant over. 
  • @julzy -  is your EDD in August?  Mine is end of August.  I was for sure I'd be pregnant by now.  I was opposite of you.  I took 1 month off for mental reasons but when I went back into TTC I went with effort - lots of BD, OPKs, but the last 2 months I've said F-it and it will be the same for August as well.
  • Congrats @sprkls8506! That's great!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats!
  • Well, I am scared as heck, but after three days of darkening lines, I guess I can't keep doing a "wait and see" and should admit I'm KU.  God I hope this sticks.  My temps aren't going up as much as I'd like, so I'm still holding my breath.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yay! Congratulations @sprkls8506 and @ngolimento. Healthy happy vibes coming your way!
  • Congrats @ngolimento and @sprkls8506 - Hope they stick this time!
  • Congrats ladies!