TTC After a Loss
Options

July TWW

Re: July TWW

• Options
    @ladipale that's such a hard decision.  I hope you get the break you need.  i hope you get that BFP this month first.  But I completely understand. Best wishes 
  • Options
    @ladipale TTC is a stressful and sometimes all-consuming process. I know it's a hard decision, but taking time off to get re-centered and to put more balance into your life can be a wonderful gift to yourself. Either way, I hope for all good things for you. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    pghrenpghren member
    @ladipale I hope your break does for you what you need it to do. This can be hard on top of everything else, so I get it. Best wishes
  • Options
    I'm out for this cycle. So happy to see so many BFPs though!
    *TW*

TTC#1 - 6.3.16
    BFP#1 - 7.1.16, (mo-di twins + singleton) due 3.15.17
    MC singleton - 7.13.16 - 5w
    MMC identical twins - 8.5.16 - 8w+2d
    Misoprostol 4x
    D&C - 9.12.16
    Hysteroscopy - 11.21.16 - Retained tissue filling half of uterus removed, blocked left tube, benched for 2 cycles, on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days
    HSG - 2.7.17 - Asherman's Syndrome. Both tubes open.
    Hysteroscopy 2.13.17 - Incomplete adhesiolysis for Asherman's, benched & on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days. At least two more surgeries needed...
    Hysteroscopy 3.21.17 - Adhesiolysis for Asherman's, benched & on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days.
    TTCAL #1: 4.24.17
    Hysteroscopy 5.23.17 - Scars reformed. Adhesiolysis. Unsure what to do next...
    Fertility acupuncture - started 6.13.17
  • Options
    pghrenpghren member
    @weareturtles sorry you're out
  • Options
    I'm sorry @ladipale I'm sure that was a very difficult decision. I'm crossing everything hoping you get your bfp this cycle and don't even have to take your break.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. We have so much uncertainty in our lives right now and his feels like the one piece we can put on pause to make our lives feel less chaotic. 
    **** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
  • Options
    AF arrived.  Heading to WTO. 
  • Options
    pghrenpghren member
    @Mack2342 sorry you're out 

This is bumming me out. Who's still in? 
  • Options
    @ladipale Best wishes! 

@Mack2342 so sorry  :'(
  • Options
    jchpgjchpg member
    Sorry @Mack2342

Im still in, but worried it's not for long. BFN at dpo 8 and 10ish. AF should start Wednesday. I'm still hoping it was just too early... if it's a no go this cycle I'm meeting with my OB mid August to discuss next steps.    

• Options
    Still in but not getting my hopes up.
  • Options
    I'm still in, since my O was so late, I'm just 5dpo. I tend not to test positive until 10 to 11 dpo too, so I'll close out the bar, so to speak.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @ladipale you need to do what's best for you. Have you thought about what method you would use? I may be in the minority but heard from a few other friends,too, that after pregnancy, the pill really messed with their body. 
  • Options
    pghrenpghren member
    edited July 2017
    @jchpg fx that it was just too early
  • Options
    pghrenpghren member
    I'm at 9dpo, bfn this morning but I know its early
  • Options
    @rklinge0 - i don't know. probably an IUD. I haven't been on hormonal birth control in over ten years. I have a funky uterus and hormones so I have to chat with my OB and figure out what she recommends. 
    ~~ married 8.11.07
  • Options
    pghrenpghren member
    Dumb question: are iud's hormonal? I've never been on bc
  • Options
    Some are copper, the other are hormonal. The iud behaves in a different way than the pills. The birth control pill keeps your body from releasing the egg, while iud is supposed to keep the sperm from reaching the egg. IUD, even hormonal, has less hormones than the pill.  

• Options
    @allowachick - what @rkline0 said. I have some reservations about IUDs too because of my uterus placement but we will see. We used condoms FOREVER and just over it after a couple years of NOT using condoms! LOL. 
    ~~ married 8.11.07
  • Options
    pghrenpghren member
    Thanks @rklinge0 and @ladipale

@ladipale if you don't mind, what is your uterus placement? Also I hear you about condoms being a drag. We used them on the bench and it was a major turnoff
  • Options
    Approximately 5dpo. Thought I wouldn't mind the TWW, but I am getting a little anxious!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    pghrenpghren member
    Tested again this morning, 10 dpo, bfn ... and now there's an evap line taunting me several hours later. Evil cheap tests. They're out to get me. 
  • Options
    @allowachick I almost tested this am but I didn't. I have like 2 cheap tests left.  :p
  • Options
    jchpgjchpg member
    @allowachick that's the worst. I tested 9 dpo and 11 dpo and got a BFN. AF should Be here tomorrow. I'm trying not to think about it... if she's late I'm going to wait a few days before testing....

• Options
    pghrenpghren member
    @jchpg fx that she doesn't show

@sprkls8506 stay strong! What dpo are you?
  • Options
  • Options
    I guess I go here now? No definitive O, but the witch should be showing up in the next week or so if my cycle isn't completely jacked. 
    We need some more BFPs on this thread, I've got my fingers crossed for everyone still in it this month!
  • Options
    Dropping in quick to wish everyone luck this TWW. Last day of vaca and it's been great. 

@ladipale. I understand needing a break and you gotta do what's right for you. I'm still officially on my summer break of ttc and it's been lovely. No pressure and no stress. I'm starting to see us as an only child family and feeling ok with that. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @ladipale I've been AWOL due to vacation too, but I second above. Do what's best for you, we will miss you girl.  :(
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Options
    hdaleyhdaley member
    **** lurking****

congrats @allowachick!!!  Great news.

Baby #1: BFP on 10/12/2011, EDD 6/24/2012 Born: 6/16/2012 Boy!

Baby #2: BFP on 11/11/2016, EDD 7/25/2017 - MC 1/2/2017

• Options
    @allowachick congrats!!! That's great!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    **lurking***

@allowachick  woo hoo.  Congrats lady  :)
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Options
    @allowachick- sweet on the bfp! Congrats!
    as for my uterus placement - it's tilted weird. It's what caused a major mistake on my first D&C- perforated uterus and pregnancy tissue remained. 

Somehow I'm still in it this cycle. Day 28- longest cycle I've had since my loss. I have avoided testing and already scheduled OB appt to talk about birth control but who knows. I've been thinking period is starting for a couple days. 
    ~~ married 8.11.07
  • Options
  • Options
    @allowachick Yay!!  Congratulations!!  When you mentioned an evap line yesterday I had a good feeling it wasn't an evap line at all :)  Happy 9 months to you!
  • Options
    pghrenpghren member
    Thanks all
    @ladipale fx AF just doesn't show
  • Options