Me: 34 DH: 38
Married: June 2011
TTC since Feb 2016
BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18

Re: Symptoms Thread - Week of 7/24

• Options
    Low-grade (1) sore boobies/nipples, (2) nausea/heartburn, and (3) fatigue persissssssst. Oh and a lil bloated -- burping after every meal.  Which end, @kiki75?? Lol.
    Me: 39 <3  DP: 49
    TTC since Jan 2017
    BFP #2 7/11/17 | EDD 3/24/18
    BFP #1 5/2/17 | EDD 1/12/18 | MC 5/18/17

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    hdaleyhdaley member
    Gas city, sore boobs, tired ALL the time, vivid dreams that constantly wake me up, slight nausea in the morning if I don't eat right away.  

Baby #1: BFP on 10/12/2011, EDD 6/24/2012 Born: 6/16/2012 Boy!

Baby #2: BFP on 11/11/2016, EDD 7/25/2017 - MC 1/2/2017

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nauseated, tired, fainty, RLP, headaches, backache. I notice though if I walk too long I feel crampy and that freaks me out. Hoping for the best. 
  • Options
    So. Tired. I took 2 naps yesterday! I have to work today while DS naps so I can't nap and it's making me want to cry. So I guess I'll emotional to this list 
  • Options
    @ABombard12 mentioned it in the ticker change thread: heart palpitations! Ive been experiencing them lately and thought it was anxiety related but apparently it's normal? They're unnerving!  

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• Options
    Nauseous continues and seems worse this week especially this morning, fatigue the only thing getting me through my days is my one cup of coffee and my run, vivid weird dreams, lightheaded and bloated 
    Daisypath - nBGk

Lilypie - GQnA

• Options
    @notthefather thank you for tagging me in this thread!  Ugh, I am not sure if my first pregnancy I experienced them or not but man! Sometimes they are so strong its scary! With the cramping and spotting I guess it gives me a little reassurance.
  • Options

The vivid dreams.. ugh so real! Sore boobs. So tired on the weekends after all week at work. Got a slight fever and chest cold this weekend. Headaches, lightheadedness. Nausea is at what I think is its worst right now.

• Options
    I don't remember having them early last time but did end up getting an EKG in late second/early third trimester last pregnancy because my heart was doing funny things. I'm just glad you mentioned it! 

On our way to baby #2!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    EDD March 12, 2018

• Options
    tlcl13tlcl13 member
    So so tired! I wake up from one nap ready for my next. Sore boobs, nausea has started to hit, and I have always thought I had restless leg syndrome but it seems 100x worse now. My legs just jerk and move all night long. Wahhhhhhhhh (emotional too). 
  • Options
    My period-like cramps have gone away at this point. I should be 7 weeks tomorrow.

I was typing the previous sentence and thought, 'Am I hungry or nauseous? I can't tell.' I promptly threw up in my mouth and ran to the bathroom to yak for 2 minutes. This is the first sign of nausea/morning sickness I've had since getting my BFP and it hit me out of nowhere. After throwing up I feel better, we'll see what the rest of the day holds. 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: May 2008
    DD Born: March 2018
    DS Born: April 2019
    Due with #3 December 2020!
  • Options
    Same!! Can't win!
  • Options
    Gassy as well, keep finding things for my husband to do so he will leave the room. Also started my prenatal vitamins and with that always comes nausea for me and nothing sounds appetizing. I'm also having calf cramps this morning.
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    Some gassiness, some bloat. I'm flip flopping between exhaustion and insomnia. I may have had one nausea (may have been in my head) yesterday. Re said that it's still early and I prob won't feel anything until early August. Ugh. Just want to feel pregnant to ease my pgal brain 
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Options
    Gassy, cramping/burning/bloating (on and off), some nausea but able to control with snacking
    betwwen meals, hot flashes in my sleep
    at night (I may have to turn down the AC even more), and low back pain. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've been having bad headaches, I've been having pelvic pain but it's been one sided. My back is killing me, and when I stand I feel so faint. I am feeling okay today but from my the top of my hips down hurts. 
    DD born August 17, 2010
    DS born October 13, 2014
    Baby #3 due March 2018

• Options
    mdfarmchickmdfarmchick member
    edited July 2017
    After two days of hardly any nausea, it was back with a vengeance last night and kept waking me up. Plus all the headaches. Ugh

edit for grammar
  • Options
    I'm still just dealing with fatigue.  I have a pit in my stomach, but I think it has to do with DD's dx (see post in STM check in) and is not nausea related.  Am feeling a bit bloated.  

@heatherdubrow I love BodyPump too!  I started it up again like two weeks ago, but then stopped when I found out I was pg as I know you're not supposed to start anything new - and let's just say I hadn't worked out before that in... a while.  I was using the Les Mills On Demand app to do the classes as I don't have a gym nearby that offers it.  It was pretty cool and I plan on subscribing again pp.

Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • Options
    @kiki75 That GIF is perfect.

+1 for the vivid dreams! I'm usually a pretty vivid dreamer, so I was never sure how I could tell this was a pregnancy symptom or not, but this past week I've had one pretty much every morning, and they're extremely detailed and weird.  Definitely out of the norm, even for me.

I've also got the restless leg syndrome (which didn't set in until much later last time), and some foods have started to taste different to me, though no full-on aversions yet.  Just the spaghetti sauce at dinner last night tasted a little metally, and the veggie cream cheese I get on my bagel every Monday also tasted a little off.
  • Options
    Sore boobs, gassy and infrequent nausea.  It hit me hard yesterday and I puked for the first time but feel ok today.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    All. The. Nausea. Having trouble typing about it. And really angry at literally everyone, except DD who can bring me to tears just saying something sweet. I'm a mess, y'all.
  • Options
    Anyone else all of a sudden having fears of something happening to you? I, by accident, read about a rare post delivery emergency this morning and I've been a hot mess since. I'm sure my anxiety is kicking in... ugh. 
  • Options
    antoto said:
    Ugh just so damn tired and peeing every 20 minutes. Unfortunately today is the first day of school so I have to be friendly and perky and I have to hold my pee until class is over. Ughhhhh what I wouldn't give for a cubical job right now...
    @antoto, I would get downright grumpy near the end of my pregnancies when I had to hold it through the end of class! I can't believe you're starting school already--do you have year-round? I'll send prayers that your bladder survives and treats you nicely (kids, too!)!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Anyone else all of a sudden having fears of something happening to you? I, by accident, read about a rare post delivery emergency this morning and I've been a hot mess since. I'm sure my anxiety is kicking in... ugh. 
    @chasingroygbiv I usually get that anxiety in the third trimester and it's fierce. I really can't watch any of those medical dramas, real or imagined, when I'm pregnant because they trigger horrible anxiety and then ultimately, nerves when I go into my clinic and hospital (which is unlike me). Maybe if you read some amazing stories it'll balance it out?!

• Options
    Vivid dreams are usually my main pregnancy symptom, and I love them, but now fatigue and nausea have really taken the driver seat :frowning: 

I feel approximately 60 years older than I am, and I'm all sorts of tired. I'm a little nervous because I am definitely more tired than I was through my last two pregnancies, and I hope the second trimester brings some relief from this symptom. Volleyball season starts mid-August, so my days will go from waking up around 4am to riding a bus home near 11 on match nights (for the late ones). The day is beyond exhausting when I'm not pregnant, and I'm really hoping my body is up for the challenge. I was in my third trimester with DS when I coached my last match before cutting my season short due to preterm labor around 33 weeks. I was hoping that this time around having the season fall right on the second trimester would be a good thing. Fx.

I'm getting warmer now, which I didn't think happened this early last time. I remember running "hot" through the second half of my pregnancies, so it feels really early to feel so warm all the time.

I had a really bad day on Saturday and then the last two days have been pretty good. I'm trying to seize the good days and make the most of them, but I tend to overdo it then. Here's to finding balance this week...

• Options
    Ok y'all, no idea if this is a symptom, but I had the MOST VIVID dream last night/this morning that a rattlesnake was in our bedroom/bed and I had to save our dog from it. I killed it with my hamsa/evil eye keychain (they're protection symbols, which makes it extra freaky). I've been googling snake dream interpretations all day. Oh, and my boobs have never been more sore and I'm sleeping like 10 hours a night.
  • Options
    tirolatirola member
    Exhausted, nauseous 24/7 and emotional as heck. I just want to sleep for days. 
  • Options
    @LiveNLove44 yep we are year round!  We do get a summer but it's a few weeks shorter than everyone else's.  
  • Options
    I have gotten a small reprieve from the debilitating fatigue today.  I actually did laundry.  I looked back in my last baby's journal and it said finally at 11w5d I felt great.  That's so far away.  I want to feel normal again.  
  • Options
    Anybody else feel better this time around compared to their last pregnancy? Maybe I'm having a boy this time?! Lol 
  • Options
    kalawakalawa member
    Everything amped up this week. Vomitting all. The. Time. Starving, but nothing tastes, or is, appetizing. Sore everywhere. Exhausted...which is the hardest for me. I'm a very energetic person by nature, and now I'm needing to nap twice a day to function. 
  • Options
    Gut rut and gassy!
  • Options
    @kforbes14 I felt better with my second pregnancy than my first, and my first is a girl while my second is a boy. I'll be honest, I think the odds are still a good 50/50, but it's interesting to see everyone's experiences! I'm guessing girl this time because I feel like crap, but my intuition on this is usually wrong :wink: