February 2018 Moms

*Introductions!*

Re: *Introductions!*

• Hello! My daughter just turned five, my son is two-and-a-half, and baby #3 is due on 2/4 (at which point I will be 39). For my previous pregnancies, I was lucky to have group prenatal care. Now that we've moved and that's not an option, I'm hoping to find a community here!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi ladies!

I'm expecting my 2nd on Feb 19th! I have a toddler, he will be 2 in January! Number 2 was unexpected but we are so excited. 
  • kbialakbiala member
    Hi Ladies! My name is Keitha and I am a STM. My son is almost 2 and we are very excited for this next little one. My EDD is Feb 25th, but I have not seen the doctor yet, so that may change slightly. Congrats to everyone! 
  • @lynn0405 @kenea My EDD is also 2/25! This is my first pregnancy and a complete, happy surprise for my husband and I. I'm excited to join the Bump community and wish congratulations to all the mama's on here!
  • rachelleckrachelleck member
    edited July 2017
    I'm finally ready to join this party! 

Hello and congrats to all of you! EDD is 2/21/18, I'll be a STM, and due to this being a repeat c-section I'll be having a baby on Valentine's Day! 

I received my BFP 6/13, a week before our vacation to Cabo. I'll be seeing a MFM in addition to my OB, but so far baby appears to be happy and healthy, and all labs have come back Zika free! 

I have PCOS, and with our DS I went through two rounds of clomid and a round of femara, and so we were beyond shocked and thankful to receive our unexpected BFP. 

Best wishes to all all of you in your pregnancies! I'm so excited to be a part of this group! 
  • dfc813dfc813 member
    I am 36 years old with a 3.5 year old. I have had two mc so I am nervous about this pregnancy. My edd is 2/26
  • I'm 10 weeks with my third baby. My two boys are 4 and almost 2. DS1 was born a little after 36 weeks when I was induced because of preeclampsia and DS2 came on his own at 38 weeks. EDD Feb 16.  
  • Hello everyone I am due Feb 19th. This is actually our 6th child (we have 2 biological and 3 older adopted siblings) we joke we are a going to be a weird version of the Brady bunch hehe. Congratulations to all of you! lots of health and luck wishes!
  • hr1116hr1116 member
    Hi ladies! I am 12 weeks in 2 days 
    Due on the 8th of Feb, we've heard the jelly beans heart beat :) 
    Got the results from the NIPT test today, everything came back low-risk, and they told us we're having a girl!!!!! Amazing how you can find out so early through a blood test (money well spent)
    I wish you all the best, pray for me (first time mama) experiencing crazy nausea ha ha 

• I'm due Feb 12th with my first baby. I'll be 34 on Sep 26th. My ex husband of 10 years couldn't have kids, so they were never on my radar. I have no idea what I'm doing as far as babies, but we were definitely trying for this baby.
    I tested for ovulation every day since February, and when the results were positive for the second time in a month, I took a pregnancy test (June 5th) and it was positive! I was in total shock, as I didn't think I'd get pregnant due to irregular periods my whole life. A couple of days before the positive test, I could smell chlorine in the water, really strong! It didn't occur to me that I was pregnant...I just thought there was a problem with the water. I was EXTREMELY IRRITABLE and I'm pretty sure my husband hated me for a while!
    Went to the doctor June 8th to confirm. 2 days later, it was our 1-yr wedding anniversary.❤ 
    I'm ready to be over the constant nausea! It's hard to brush my teeth without throwing up!! Almost through the 1st trimester!
  • Hello everyone and a huge CONGRATULATIONS to all of us!

I am a first-time mom and my EDD is February 20th. This is my husband's and my first child so we are really excited. My husband is 29 and i'm 27. I'm a licensed attorney and mediator in Georgia, but i'm seriously considering become a stay at home mom.

I suspected (I "knew") in my heart that I was pregnant a month before we found out - all the tests I took kept saying negative! It wasn't until I got a UTI around Week 5 that the pregnancy urine test at the urgent care center was able to detect my pregnancy!

I'm so happy to be pregnant but ready to be out of the first trimester like you @tally26 I'm tired of the nausea and not being able to eat like I used to (my hubby and I are big foodies). I'm placating myself with thoughts of all the restaurants and decadent dishes i will be able to eat again, hopefully soon.

But it's all worth it for my baby - i want to find out the gender as soon as possible. i think i know what i'm having but i don't want to say out loud until i know for sure :D

• @knottiefcea103da4f81291 Welcome! You should change your name so that you're easier to tag. 

I had to laugh when I read your post because I am also a FTM due on the 20th, am also a licensed attorney, and although we live in Kansas now, my husband is from Georgia! So much in common. 

• @ash0625 OMG that is so cool!! WOW! We're twins! I'm seriously tripping right now (also, you should know that I nearly teared up because everything makes me cry these days :D<3 ). 

How can I change my name? I keep trying to tinker with my profile but I can't find how to change it :(
  • starlastarla member
    @ash0625 OMG that is so cool!! WOW! We're twins! I'm seriously tripping right now (also, you should know that I nearly teared up because everything makes me cry these days :D<3 ). 

How can I change my name? I keep trying to tinker with my profile but I can't find how to change it :(
    Did you try changing it on The knot? Then log out and back in on the Bump. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• @starla thank you! I just tried that and the screen name changed on the knot but has not changed on The Bump :(
  • @knottiefcea103da4f81291 I have an option to change my username on the bump.  See if you can change it there.
  • knottiefcea103da4f81291 I was able to go to "My account" in The Bump app and change my username there. It's under the "More" section on the main page. Hope that helps.
  • @knottiefcea103da4f81291 I think you can change it on your profile on the bump website as well, but I'm not confident. I'm still trying to figure out how to change my password so I can log in from the bump app! 
  • You have to do it on a computer.  It will not change if you do it from your phone.
  • @olitwinturbosnprincess  @lynn0405  @chucksmom15  @ash0625  thank you! I'm going to try your suggestions

• So i was able to change my name on my phone - the username shows up as changed on my account when I go on the computer, but my old username is still showing up. However, everything is fixed on my phone
  • @olitwinturbosnprincess  @lynn0405  @chucksmom15  @ash0625  it's working! reintroducing myself as Omenka (my first name) Nneoma. Nne means mother in Igbo (my tribal language) and Oma means good or beautiful in Igbo. So Nne Oma means beautiful mother, which we all are <3
    Yay!  Glad you got it worked out.  Love your username.  So pretty.  I love hearing why people come up with their usernames.
  • Hi everyone! I have two daughters 4 and 21 months and we are due 2/5... HUGE surprise for us over here as we were on birth control! DH and I can't wait to see what we have cooking in there! BRING ON THE MINIVAN!
    ThreeTimeMama
  • @abgabber7@aol.com  hahaha at bring on the minivan!! :D

• Hi all! 

FTM, 35 and DH is 31. We have a confirmed DD 2/14 (our little Valentine!) and had our first US on 7/18 with a strong HB and a very wiggly active LO (made me giggle). So excited to be here!
  • Hi! FTM (and a teacher) due 2/16. 
  • spb27spb27 member
    Hi. I am a third time mom. DS1 is 7 and DS2 is 4. My due date is February 19th. 
  • Hi, just finally introducing myself. Been lurking for a while. I was on the bump in 2012 when I was pregnant with my daughter and loved it (and saw some crazy drama). I have 2 kids 5 and 3, and a 3rd on the way. Due date is 2/7. 
  • Hey all! First timer here, and also in the 35+ category, with an estimated due date of February 20th. We got our bfp (which was actually super faint and required some staring and debate) on father's day! 

So far all seems well aside from the fatigue and needing to pee in the middle of the night (wasn't expecting that til I got bigger). I could actually recognize my bee at the eight week sonogram, before they pointed it out! DH has already got a snap of it as his phone background.

Super excited to keep moving forward and hear everyone's stories!
  • Hello all, I'm 11w3d and still in shock! My due date is Valentine's Day. I waited until we actually confirmed a heartbeat. So all systems go! I look forward to being a part of this group. This is My 3rd and final...as I will be joining the 35+ board as well.
  • @mlpsjp

welcome! I just thought I'd let you know there's a mental health check in thread too! I don't know how active it is, but remember seeing it awhile back! I wish the best for you!
  • I am the same! Due date is feb 2nd but my last period has due date at Jan 31!