July 2017 Moms

Nurseries

123457»

Re: Nurseries

• Loading the player...
  • @BusyZee the nursery looks gorgeous. Love how it came out. 
  • Wow, well done @BusyZee!  That looks sophisticated and perfect for a baby both at the same time!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @busyzee I love the gallery wall! Your nursery turned out so well. 
  • @BusyZee love your nursery, especially the balloon floor lamp and the sesame street collage!
  • @lanie1000 - where did you get the decor over the crib? If baby is a girl I want coral accents and I havent found anything!
  • @OperaSingerMommy I need to know where you go the bookshelf!
  • mrsla0512 said:
    @OperaSingerMommy I need to know where you go the bookshelf!
    Land of Nod!  The color was called azure but it is basically teal.  They have a whole Jenny Lind collection there :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @OperaSingerMommy at Michaels! They're just paper fans so I felt comfortable with them hanging over the crib in the land of earthquakes. They came as a set with 2 more fans we didn't end up using. Super affordable and they come in several colors. You can arrange them however you choose since they're separate pieces. 
  • XathXath member
    Oh man @OperaSingerMommy.  I wish I'd never discovered Land of Nod.  I love all of their stuff but just spent way too much money buying things for my boys' new room.
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers