Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 6/23

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Tell me about something you didn't understand when you were a kid that seems simple now. 
Me: 29 | DH: 29
Married 12/2016
DSS born 01/2016
TTC since 01/2017
Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: TWW Friday 6/23

• Loading the player...
  • @kbamomma33 - That doughnut sounds delish! And I'm impressed that you think calculus is easy now!
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • @pebbledam Yay for ovulation! I know that you are probably feeling worn out and jaded that you had to wait 60 days for that O, but I'm glad that it came for you! 
    I'm laughing at your newspaper vending machine answer. It always seemed so scandalous to me, as a kid, to give people access to all the newspapers when they only paid for one. Dangerous! 
    Re: calculus- I had to do a lot of it in school, so it became easy by default, I guess. I was actually only 2 classes away from a math minor, but by the end of my degree program, I was so tweaked out on coffee and ready to be done that I said nope and just graduated without. Looking back now, I wish I had just gone ahead and done it. 
  • @kbamomma33 - It's funny how impatient we get toward the end of college. I was the same way with psych. I wish in had stayed and double majored. I took calc I and II, but retained none of it. This is the gist of my calculus knowledge:

Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • Month/Cycle: 5/3

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: -3, - 0

Testing: probably tomorrow, 

R/R: we settle on the sale of our house today, last night we took the kids to see if one last time, and it heart breaking watching them. I was also awake all night from cramps, and was really nauseous last night, which makes me BSC..... Rave, other than the boringness of settlement, it should be a pretty fun day.  We are going to the library this morning, then dinner with DH and shopping after.

CS/Q: none.  Ff and I are in disagreement of my O day, but I am sticking with my gut, since CP and symptoms agreement with me, not FF.

GTKY: Tell me about something you didn't understand when you were a kid that seems simple now. 

This is a hard one.  I guess I didn't understand why parents didn't let you do whatever you pleased.  Seems pretty obvious now.
  • Happy Friday Ladies!

@kbamomma33, and now I know what is wrong with my day.....I am starting with oatmeal and not birthday cake donuts! Yum!

@pebbledam, Yay for O! 

Augusta108 Have a great time at your conference!

holly321 Congrats on the sale. Even though I am sure it is bittersweet. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/11

Timing: -2, O

Testing: still not thinking about it this month. 

R/R: Date night, sun is shining and I actually managed to get a good few hours sleep last night. 

CS/Q:  

GTKY: Escalators.......they used to freak me out as a kid, lol. 
  • @Augusta108 Yay cardigans!  ;) That awards reception sounds like it's going to be cool. I hope that you enjoy it!

@holly321 Hi testing buddy! We just sold our first house last year and it was very bittersweet. I love our new home, but I still cry about it sometimes. I know your feels! It's hard. Congrats on your sale though!

@nitnat007 Enjoy date night! 
  • kiki75 said:
    GTKY: uhhh, this one's pretty lame but I could never understand why my mom drove herself crazy cleaning the house before we left on vacation. Um, it's not like we're going to be here anyways. Now I find myself doing the same thing because it sucks to roll in from vacation to find a disaster waiting for you. 
    Yes girl. Exactly this! I totally clean before vacation for the same reason.
  • hedgepig we haven't decided yet. But likely go out for dinner and if the nice weather holds, a walk on the water front. *TW* My DH has an 8yo son who is with us most of the time, so its nice to just do some adult things sometimes :wink: *TW* Have fun with the party! :smile:
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2 after months on the bench ALs

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: -2,-1

Testing: hold out as long as I can

R/R: yay! my temp stayed up and I'm still here in TWW! I think its official now. rant: just the weather today. fri, sat and sundays should neeever be full of rain.

CS/Q: nope

wow, I really don't know at the moment.

@kbamomma33 mmm donut. that sounds awesome.

@holly321 good luck tomorrow!
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • @kiwi2628 - I'm still confused why some people suck so much.
    @Augusta108 - Have fun in Chicago! Will you be riding on any trains, by chance?
    @holly321 - Have fun at the library!
    @kiki75 - Your mom was a smart lady! I try to get a lot of the cleaning done before vacay, too! 
    @hedgepig - I definitely think math makes a lot more sense now! Back in HS it just seemed unnecessarily complicated. 
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • nitnat007nitnat007 member
    edited June 2017
    @looeezeSEE! Traumatized lol. Hope your pup is ok. I have had a few dogs over the years that have been so terrified of storms. Would have to sit in the bedroom with the tv blasting to try and stop them from hyperventilating. By boy now, couldn't care less though. 

• @nitnat007 - Without the '@' symbol, TB doesn't create a notification for the person you're tagging, just FYI. 
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • nitnat007nitnat007 member
    edited June 2017
    @pebbledamthank you! My computer seems to like deleting it. 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: -6, -5, -4, -1, 0

Testing: Either this weekend or next week

R/R: I feel so sick today and I need a nap... that is all! =/

CS/Q: nope

HAHA literally how a baby is made... had a strange conversation with my mom when I was 10 maybe...  I thought guys just peed on women and that was how babies were made.  I mean I was sort of close, right?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @purplg8r omg yes I even googled and it said dude Ranch but I'm editing my post now lol 
  • @vflux33 I know. I guess that's a notch for the "born an INTJ" theory. 

Real footage of what was in my brain as a kid:

• @doxiemoxie212 I remember thinking similar things about "real" people on tv when I was a kid too. Blew my mind when I learned they were pretending to be other people.

@purplg8r sorry about your temp drop. I have a stroller and car seat hidden away in an upstairs closet that I pretend don't exist but I also couldn't say no to, so I feel you.
  • @kbamomma33 um a cake cake donut sounds amazing!  I love donuts.  Yes please test!
    @pebbledam Yay for ovulating!
    @kiki75 do you normally have breast tenderness during your tww?  I usually get super sore nipples before and after O but that's it.
    @doxiemoxie212 that's really weird about your electric company!
    @purplg8r sometimes you can't pass on a good deal!  I don't think there's anything wrong with buying things before you need it :)

Month/Cycle: 15/14

CD/DPO: 27/ 12 or 13

Timing: Doesn't matter

Testing:BFN

R/R: Sigh.  I'm stopping progesterone tonight.  I'm not going to keep taking it to just postpone this cycle.  I just want to get it done and over with and move forward to this up coming medicated cycle.

CS/Q: Nope

Hmm I don't remember really much.
    I know it's not an answer to the question but I remember in elementary school when I learned about sex.  I was like you do what with what?!?  It totally blew my mind haha.
  • I'm sorry @mispanda. I hope your medicated cycle goes smoothly. I'm sorry if you mentioned this previously, I can't recall, do you know yet what your meds will be? And are you doing medicated TI or IUI? 
  • @vflux33 I'll be doing Femara and Ovidrel with TI for the first 3 cycles.  Then we will switch things up.  
  • *lurking*

@doxiemoxie212 I LOVED Hey Dude! I even "follow" it on FB. I'm so lame :smiley:
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • JBcakes08JBcakes08 member
    edited June 2017
    Hi everyone, I posted last week in the newbie/intro thread - this is my first official posting! 

Month/Cycle: let's call it 13/13

CD/DPO: 24/?

Timing: I'm not temping but I am tracking CM. BD'd every 2 days while I had EWCM 

Testing: not sure if I will

R/R: I took my 1 year old puppy to a cardiologist today because he was diagnosed with a ventricular septal defect in his heart as well as a grade 3 murmur. we found out he does NOT have to have heart surgery so I'm very relieved! 

CS/Q: n/a

This makes me seems totally incompetent but until I was probably 21 I had an extremely difficult time with pumping gas. I didn't know for several years about clipping the latch on so you could walk away while it pumped and I would just stand there holding the lever down. I drove away from a pump one time because I couldn't figure out how to work it and to this day pumping gas gives me anxiety. 

KSMcClary 
    mispanda 
    I totally agree with you about being mind blown about what sex was. I remember watching this show called 'A Baby Story' on TLC as a kid with my mom and I would ask her what people meant when they said they were "trying" to have a baby - she didn't want to have that conversation so she said she didn't know and I just thought all those people were idiots. I guess I thought it just happened?? I remember for awhile thinking if a man and woman slept in the same bed naked and kissed then she would get pregnant because that's what I saw on TV lol

Edited for clarity
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: May 2008
    DD Born: March 2018
    DS Born: April 2019
    Due with #3 December 2020!
  • kiki75kiki75 member
    @KSMcClary The same type of how babies are made story was popular in my elementary school, too. I was grossed out that my parents had done that and did not plan to have any kids if it meant I had to get peed on.

@doxiemoxie212 That is insanity about the electric company. And of course I remember Hey Dude. I had crushes on all the boys and wanted to be all the girls. 

@purplg8r That's a score on that stroller! Sorry it doesn't look like this cycle is it, though. 

@vllux33 I'm the same about the damn trigger. I spent all of last IUI cycle wondering if the trigger shot ever takes a long time to work. This one I'm Googling if there are times it doesn't work at all. I was all jazzed to quit temping but now I regret it, too. Have an awesome time at the concert!

@mispanda I usually get tenderness and creamy CM at 4 DPO. I get the CM because of the progesterone suppositories but not having the tenderness is bizarre. I'm sorry for your BFN. Hopefully the meds are just what you need. 

@JBcakes08 You should move to Oregon, where they don't even allow you to pump your own gas!  :D

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • So, I caved and tested. BFFN.

@hedgepig Enjoy the party! 

@looeeze Aw, poor pup. Have you ever tried the thunder shirt?

@KSMcClary Guys peeing on women for babies... not too far off I guess.  :D

@doxiemoxie212 I totally loved Hey Dude. 

@purplg8r That is a great deal for a jogging stroller. I don't blame you one bit fir snatching it up.

@vflux33 What concert are you guys going to?

@mispanda Hugs for the BFN  <3
  • @purplg8r  My mom went to a garage sale a few weeks ago and picked up a really nice stroller, baby swing sleeper, and little red tricycle all for $35.  It was a great deal, but also makes me nervous that she already bought it.  But when there is a deal, sometimes you just go for it.  I told her she can't tell my DH and just keep a hold of it until the time comes.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @kiki75 Are you not testing yours? I'm pretty sure mine worked because I got a false positive HPT and a +OPK at the same time the morning of my IUI. Or are you googling whether it doesn't work but still gives you false positives? I thought I'd be less BSC because of the IUI and meds, but nope!

@kbamomma33 Sorry for your BFN. You're not out till you're out, but definitely frustrating. This is why I'm not sure I want to test this cycle once I know the trigger is out of my system. We're going to see Tool. H is a BIG Tool fan. I didn't used to like them, but I've warmed up to them over the years. 
  • kiki75kiki75 member
    @vflux33 It's definitely in there. I did a HPT the day of the trigger just because it's nice to see a +. I still had a good shadow of a line last night, too. I'm just so weirded out by the lack of some of my post-o symptoms that I'm driving myself crazy with wondering if you ever trigger and just hold onto the eggs anyways. *eyeroll* It's nuts. It's going to be a long week. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • @kbamomma33 Sorry for the BFN. I hope next cycle is yours. AFM, my dog's anxiety during storms is no match for the thundershirt. A little Benadryl goes a long way though.
  • Month/Cycle: 18/14

CD/DPO: 18/2

Timing: -2,-1,0

Testing: 14 dpo

R/R: I'm late to the party because I have been so busy! But it's been a good day! I am moving here even though I don't have cross hairs because I triggered, and I've had 2 high temps so I know I probably ovulated 2 days ago which was 42 hours past trigger.

CS/Q: Nothing special.

GTKY: The finer points of video games. I replay video games, and I remember them being so hard. And now I'm like, ooooh. I can use all these tricks to boost this or that and it's actually a breeze!
    Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy