February 2018 Moms
Options

*Introductions!*

Re: *Introductions!*

• Options
    Hello ladies!
    I am so excited the I have received my BFP! My EDD is 02/19.  I have one DD who is going to be 6 in one week. 
    I haven't been on "The Bump" since her birth, so I may be a little rusty on how "this goes". Feel free to direct me if I'm doing this wrong.
    *Mrs.Deloney* imageimageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    RSainiRSaini member
    Hi everyone!! My name is Raman and I am from Ontario, Canada. I am due with my second baby on Feb 16, 2018 and so very excited about my unexpected ppt!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Joon+Joon+ member
    Hey ladies, diving in after yesterday's BFP was confirmed with another today.  H and I are both 33 and I'm a STM, EDD Feb. 18/18 (according to online calculators).  DS is 2 and will turn 3 just after this LO's arrival (Feb. 26).  His BMB was, and still is, a lifeline to me.  I live in BC, Canada and am a part-time optometric assistant.  Still wrapping my head around the idea of a second, but trying not to get too far ahead of myself.  Looking forward to getting to know you all in the coming weeks!

Married the most patient man on the planet:  May 16, 2009
    Me:  30; DH:  30

BFP:  June 25, 2014; EDD:  March 9/10, 2015
    4 fur babies:  2 dogs & 2 cats

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    @kbrinks2

Congrats! I'm a teacher too! I'm a little nervous about how the whole maternity thing works. The timing is a little off. I was hoping to have a due date closer to April so I could go right into summer without worrying about childcare. Being due in February means I will likely have to go back to work before the end of the year. Not ideal, but I know women do it all the time. What are you planning to do? 
  • Options
    Hi Everyone!  I can't believe I'm about to do this whole baby thing all over again!  My name is Robin and I live in southwest Ohio.  I am a SAHM and have one daughter who is 17 months.  I was somewhat active on D15 but hope to participate more here - I had never joined an online community before and was a little hesitant to join in a lot of conversations back then.  But I've been around the block a time or two now and hope to get to know you all as these 9 months fly by.  Oh and my due date is approximately Feb 17th - winter babies are apparently my jam.  Healthy and happy 9 months to you all!
  • Options
    @joon+ were you part of March 2015 BMB? 
    BFP #1 1/4/14  |  Diagnosed with Trisomy 13 at 12 weeks 3/6/14  |  MMC 3/21/14  |   D&C 3/24/14
    BFP #2 7/1/14  |  DS born March 2015
    BFP#3 5/22/17 | MC 6/17/17 at 7w3d
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I got my BFP on Saturday after taking 3 pregnancy tests the weekend before that were negative. I really didn't think I was pregnant but that my cycles were messed up (from going off BC). But I've never missed a period or even been late without being pregnant, so after a week without it, I tried again. Faint line on a First Response and a "pregnant" on a clear blue digital...so I'm actually believing it now!
    I will be a STM. I have a 20 month old daughter. I have been married to my husband for 2.5 years. He is a realtor. I mostly stay home with our daughter, only working a few hours a week for my dad for some extra money. I am a former early childhood teacher - with no current plans to go back to teaching . But I am currently working on launching a blog this summer!
  • Options
    Hi ladies! Just got my BFP today!!!! Based off my last cycle that puts my EDD 2/20 just 2 days after my DD turns 2! I will likely go early due to a RCS.

I am 34 and DH is 35. We will both be one year older when this LO arrives. Exited to be here! Good luck ladies!
  • Options
    I was 
    until they moved to the place that shall not be named 
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• Options
    Hello. I am a stm, I have an awesome almost 14 month old. I just got my bfp on Friday with an edd of Feb 17 . Our first baby took a few months to conceive so we started just to not not try last month and surprise! I'm a teacher so I was thinking a May-June due date would be good timing with the end of the school year but February here we come!
    Same story here!  We wanted a May-July birth but thought we would start trying early since it took a few months last time. I'm a SAHM and my husband is a professor.
  • Options
    Hi ladies! Just got my BFP today!!!! Based off my last cycle that puts my EDD 2/20 just 2 days after my DD turns 2! I will likely go early due to a RCS.

I am 34 and DH is 35. We will both be one year older when this LO arrives. Exited to be here! Good luck ladies!
    My daughter will turn 2 in December!  I'm pretty nervous about the timing of it all - I'm afraid of how she is going to react to 'sharing' me.  I am also 34 and will be 35 when this one is born.  
  • Options
    @RSB1982 I just read you are from SW Ohio...I'm in NW Ohio. I too am worried how DD is going to react. Today she has been randomly just hugging me. While all cute, I know she won't understand until baby is home for good. 
  • Options
    Hello. First pregnancy ever. Est. DD Feb 14. BFP Sat June 10. One 175lb fur baby - working and starting my own businesses. 
  • Options
    Hello! I'm a little rusty with this- my daughter's are 7 years old and 5 years old. I'm 32 and we decided to give it a go for Baby #3. We are off to a rocky start. I had a BFP on May 5 only to have an early MC the following week. Now got my second BFP on June 8. Finger crossed this time! 
  • Options
    Hello Mommas! 
    I am a FTM and First time to discussion boards! I got my BFP on 6/8/17 and my EDD is 2/14/18. I think it would be so much fun to have a valentine's day baby!! I am 27 and a RN from Indianapolis, IN. I am so stoked for this journey!! But I will admit that I have taken about 2 HPTs a day since I got my BFP just bc I can't believe it is true and I feel like there's this chance that I may have been wrong. Is this weird?
  • Options
    I got my BFP on same day as you! When I had my first baby I took a few tests too, just to be sure! 
  • Options
    @kbrinks2 @krjones328 I'm a teacher too. I'm pretty happy with the Feb due date because I'll have to go back to work for three weeks to a month at the end of the year, then I'll have all summer at home with baby. By the time I have to go back full time in August, baby will already be six months. I think those three weeks in May will help mentally prepare me for August. Then again, I've never done this before so who knows!
  • Options
    Hello hello! I'm 29 and this is baby number 2 for me EDD Feb 12. I haven't been on the Bump in a long time I have a March 2013 4 year old and was a part of that group and we still communicate via FB. My fiancé and I are really excited for this peanut! First appointment is July 3rd 
  • Options
    Due date buddies! 
  • Options
    @ChristmasCookie and @krjones328 I'm a bit different because I teach in Canada! So we have a full year off maternity benefits. We get topped up from our division to 95% of our pay for 17 weeks burn they don't pay us during the summer so this was the best time for us. I really feel for anyone who goes back after 6 weeks! It must be so tough! But at least you will have the summer home with your babes!
  • Options
    kbrinks2kbrinks2 member
    edited June 2017
    @KLHauck12 I was in the same position! I have never missed a period or been late unless I was pregnant and I took 2 pregnancy tests and both were negative. A few days letter my H told me to take another one and sure enough I wasn't pregnant! 
  • Options
    Hey! I belong here now! 

I will be a third time mom. This will be my second February baby. DD2 is a June baby. 
  • Options
    @indymomma2b It isn't weird to me! I kept taking tests because I just couldn't believe it and they were there. I haven't really noticed symptoms for the last couple days (busy weekend) so I took one of my left over OPKs. The smiley face made me feel better and then the cramping and bit of naseousness came back. Lol. 
  • Options
    ebentley13ebentley13 member
    edited June 2017
    Hello everyone! STM here living in South Korea, so this pregnancy shall be an interesting adventure. I got my BFP on June 5th and I am not sure of a due date bc of cycle irregularities. Im thinking Feb 4. I have a 21 month old daughter currently. Im so excited to be pregnant again and we have waited to annouce until my husbands birthday (13 weeks).
  • Options
    Hi all!!
    So excited to be a part of this group! My husband and I had been trying since December for this precious baby! I am a SAHM to a 18 month old little girl. I can't wait until our first apt- unfortunately that isn't until 7/20 bc our dr will not see you until 10 weeks! My est due date is Feb 17th. We live north of Boston.
  • Options
    Hi ladies! 

Yay I am finally able to post! Lol. My name is Jaclyn and I am a FTM at 32. My SO is 36, we live in Maryland, and this baby was a definite surprise. I'm the girl who sits on Google reading WebMD thinking the worst about my symptoms, when one of the options was to take a test I thought there was no way. Took two CVS brand tests on 5/31 and 6/1 that turned positive as soon as my pee hit them on the counter. So naturally I thought, CVS brand? I went cheap so let me go get something real. Picked up two Clear Blue tests and pregnant stared me in the eyes twice on 6/2. So I guess it is real?! I've had lots of symptoms already, but I'm still feeling like it isn't real until I see the US. I'm figuring my EDD is 2/3, but will know more after our first appointment on 6/22! 

So happy to be on this journey with all of you! 
  • Options
    @apruzze2015 That feels so far away right?! My doctor won't see me until 8 weeks so I have to wait a bit too. I remember with my 17 month old, those first weeks between the BFP and the first appointment were the longest. Hopefully our LOs will keep us busy this time around and the weeks will fly by!
  • Options
    Yep, the timing is off for me too as a teacher. The one month a fumbled the birth control and I get pregnant
  • Options
    Aeml1985 said:
    I was 
    until they moved to the place that shall not be named 
    Haha, that place that shall not be named! I was only on that for a month, and then just gave up.
    BFP #1 1/4/14  |  Diagnosed with Trisomy 13 at 12 weeks 3/6/14  |  MMC 3/21/14  |   D&C 3/24/14
    BFP #2 7/1/14  |  DS born March 2015
    BFP#3 5/22/17 | MC 6/17/17 at 7w3d
  • Options
    @dvg716 congrats!!! There are quite a few of us here! Happy to see another IF success :smile:
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Options
    Hi everyone, I am 31, and just found out I am pregnant with #2. It was a struggle to get pregnant with this one, so am extremely excited. EDD 2/14. Have had a few blood test so far to check hormone levels, and they haven't been great, so one more tomorrow to see if I need any intervention. . .right now I am just enjoying this time, and staying cautiously optimistc.
  • Options
    @RSB1982 I just read you are from SW Ohio...I'm in NW Ohio. I too am worried how DD is going to react. Today she has been randomly just hugging me. While all cute, I know she won't understand until baby is home for good. 
    Aww, so cute!  My DD isn't overly affectionate or cuddly - she mostly just runs around all crazy like.  I was doing some reading the other day about sibling spacing and at two years old children are the most egocentric they will ever be.  I just worry about bringing a new baby home and her being all super 'me, me, me!!' all the time.  I'm near Cincinnati BTW.  
  • Options
    RSB1982 said: 
    Aww, so cute!  My DD isn't overly affectionate or cuddly - she mostly just runs around all crazy like.  I was doing some reading the other day about sibling spacing and at two years old children are the most egocentric they will ever be.  I just worry about bringing a new baby home and her being all super 'me, me, me!!' all the time.  I'm near Cincinnati BTW.  
    When we had baby number 2 my DAD was 2years, 3 months. She was never a cuddler/clinger so she never really cared about sharing me. She wasn't all excited either. She just kind of acted like the baby didn't exist... Which imo was much better than the potential jealousy

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• Options
    dvg716 said:
    Hi Ladies!   So very happy to be here!  I'm Darci, and an IVF mama who just got my positive beta yesterday!  I'm a STM, my daughter Charli will be turning 1 on Thursday(I can't believe it!)  A lot of extra monitoring in IVF, so I go for a second blood test tomorrow and ultrasound and bloodwork about a week after that.    I see a few other IF Warriors in the intros, and looking forward to getting to know you all!   IVF due date calculator puts me at Feb 18th, however with my daughter I delivered at 37 weeks due to late stage pre-eclampsia.   Nice to "meet" you all! 
    That's a good birthday to have! The 15th is my birthday as well!
  • Options
    @JandJ62914

so so far away!!! Yes I'm really hoping my toddler makes it fly by but I found out at like 3 weeks I was pregnant lol so I already feel like I've been waiting ages.