November 2017 Moms

Introductions!

Re: Introductions!

• Loading the player...
  • atackatack member
    kschref said:
    hldubble said:
    kschref Happy belated Birthday!! I'm so excited to get to know some new awesome girls! I am in a group from my Oct 15 that started a FB group and we are all super tight! (there is only 34 of us in the group so it is super close and personal) Hope I can find some great connections with this group too!
    I am in a FB group from January 2014 that started on TB and it has been so amazing over the years.  We currently have about 120 and several spin-off groups for different topics like politics and photography, etc.  DS was only 4 months old when I found out I was pregnant again and I was so overwhelmed I didn't keep up with the BMB for my DD and so am not part of a FB group for her.  Makes me a little sad sometimes.    Hoping for great connections here as well!
    Same with me and my aug 2011 baby!  I joined my sons April 13 FB group but never kept up! Hoping I can find new conversations as my aug 11 mamas are grown up with kindergartners and 1st graders. :) I need baby talk.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • @firsttimemum11 welcome! I'm sorry for the struggles you're already dealing with, but I hope you'll find a great support system here! 
  • Hi @TownBaby#2, I'm also from CT with a 5 year old. There are a couple CT ladies on here. 
  • Hey @Townbaby#2 I'm from CT too, and my oldest son is 5!
  • @ugoglencoco @MaximumEffort ...and I thought we were the only ones who waited 5 years for #2! We still have a lot of stuff from our first pregnancy as I always knew we would try fo@MaximumEffort We've been so busy establishing our careers that time got away from us...I had #1 when I was 27yo. He is our honeymoon baby :smile: I'm 32 now so things are a bit different. 
  • @townbaby#2 I have one in the middle as well, who is 3, but I still feel like these ones will be way more spaced out. Ds2 will be 4 when ds3 arrives! Like you, life got ahead of us in between our last two!
  • @hippiestinkmom CDing and making your own baby food is fun!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @hippiestinkmom CDing and making your own baby food is fun!
    That's what I hear!!! I'm having a blast getting all our CD stuff together. I also have a list of first foods I want to try out when Honeybee is ready to begin solids. I'm wholly against commercial rice cereal but I think that's something I can easily make at home??
    25 - FTM - BF Mom - Using CDs - Blogger and Soap Merchant
    Married for two years to my Honeybear and expecting a little Honeybee on our homestead in Belgium.  <3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I never did rice cereal but you can just over cook the rice then it will mash up!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I never did rice cereal but you can just over cook the rice then it will mash up!
    I saw that, I also had the idea to make a sort of rice porridge with water and rice.
    Married for two years to my Honeybear and expecting a little Honeybee on our homestead in Belgium.  <3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Lpyper33  one of my due dates is the 2nd as well! 
  • @bcashaw oh awesome! So exciting!!
  • ecky85ecky85 member
    edited June 2017
    I maybe got it figured out? (apparently can't delete this comment so editing to say I didn't get the ticker to work  :|)
  • 2nd baby. I have a July 2016 baby. My babies will be 16 months apart. Super excited! :) I'm in a July mommy group on FB and hoping to be added to the November group! 
  • Hi! I'm Hillary, FTM, expecting a baby girl November 18! We are very excited to welcome our first child!
    A little about me: I'm 30, and a first grade teacher in San Antonio, TX.
    SAN ANTONIO REPRESENT! Going to be out there on the 23rd, so hyped to visit my family and friends again.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hello there, my name is Lily I'm currently 18 weeks pregnant and a mom of an almost 3 yr old boy, we are living in Austin, TX and i would like to get to know you, I had such a great experience with my August 2014 group and now i finally have the time to sit down and get you know you.
    Any Austin moms out there?
  • @laura3+2 Welcome. Feel free to join us on the PGAL check-in. You'll find a lot of support there. :)
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Due with my 2nd November 19th! I'll have 2 under 2